Create Account

Formx Banned from SHL

Free Sesugh Uhaa

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

01-31-2019, 01:23 PMSearchBing Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:11 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: i really hope you know what your reactions about my true facts brings up to you in the SHL nowadays! wish you good luck!
I will never ever attack anyone, just try to bring up my diplomatic opinion. some of us do learn from time to time .... other members lose brain from time to time!

see ya Wink

Good luck with what? Understanding what you just wrote? Because that sentence made no sense at all.

Not attack anyone? You literally just called people stupid idiots for not agreeing with you.

Also, nice avatar, for someone so caring for people it's nice to see you using a picture of someone putting a noose around his neck.

the avatar is exactly for members like you! disrespectful member!

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

01-31-2019, 01:24 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:21 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Wait, cunt is on the list of banned words?

When did we make the jump from banning offensive insults to regular, but vulgar, curse words in TD?

The N word is also banned unless you are @Dude  Ninja

Nerd? Damn nerds

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

01-31-2019, 01:25 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Gorlab was good for the league when he was actually doing things like grading and banking. After he tried to delete the entire bank he brought nothing to the table.

Coupled with the fact he would likely have no interest in coming back except to fling shit at everyone, there is no reason to unban him.

Again you’re making blind assumptions with no basis backing them up. I’m assuming you haven’t spoken with gorlab since his ban? And like you said gorlab was good for the league before he got upset. Most of the people he was angry with are gone and he’s had plenty of time to get over all that. People change, give him another chance imo

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-31-2019, 01:29 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:24 PMZombiewolf Wrote: The N word is also banned unless you are @Dude  Ninja

Nerd? Damn nerds

Banned

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

to be fair .... look at me

maybe gorlab really changed!

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

01-31-2019, 01:32 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:29 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Nerd? Damn nerds

Banned

You didn’t censor it in the quote window, you’re also gone bud

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

01-31-2019, 01:34 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:32 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Banned

You didn’t censor it in the quote window, you’re also gone bud

Ah Fook, I can't believe you've done this!

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

01-31-2019, 01:30 PMkit Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:25 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Gorlab was good for the league when he was actually doing things like grading and banking. After he tried to delete the entire bank he brought nothing to the table.

Coupled with the fact he would likely have no interest in coming back except to fling shit at everyone, there is no reason to unban him.

Again you’re making blind assumptions with no basis backing them up. I’m assuming you haven’t spoken with gorlab since his ban? And like you said gorlab was good for the league before he got upset. Most of the people he was angry with are gone and he’s had plenty of time to get over all that. People change, give him another chance imo

I'm not assuming, I am speculating. I never asserted that was 100% the case.

And what is to stop him from getting angry with the people who have joined and become prominent since he was banned? He made himself the enemy of so many people for a reason.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

01-31-2019, 01:28 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:23 PMSearchBing Wrote: Good luck with what? Understanding what you just wrote? Because that sentence made no sense at all.

Not attack anyone? You literally just called people stupid idiots for not agreeing with you.

Also, nice avatar, for someone so caring for people it's nice to see you using a picture of someone putting a noose around his neck.

You find him to be disrespectful, so he should put a noose around his neck? Or you find him to be disrespectful so you're going to hang yourself? I don't really think either of those are something you can joke about in today's world.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

01-31-2019, 01:37 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:30 PMkit Wrote: Again you’re making blind assumptions with no basis backing them up. I’m assuming you haven’t spoken with gorlab since his ban? And like you said gorlab was good for the league before he got upset. Most of the people he was angry with are gone and he’s had plenty of time to get over all that. People change, give him another chance imo

I'm not assuming, I am speculating. I never asserted that was 100% the case.

And what is to stop him from getting angry with the people who have joined and become prominent since he was banned? He made himself the enemy of so many people for a reason.
okay semantics

whats to stop anyone from getting angry with anyone on this site? so because he could get angry we shouldnt let him back??

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 01:43 PM by Chris-McZehrl.)

01-31-2019, 01:39 PMwumaduce Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:28 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: the avatar is exactly for members like you! disrespectful member!

You find him to be disrespectful, so he should put a noose around his neck? Or you find him to be disrespectful so you're going to hang yourself? I don't really think either of those are something you can joke about in today's world.

hang myself :(

I am really sick of this disrespect! and if you look at my rep you could see some results of that in the near future!

oh and "hang myself" stays for go inactive

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

01-31-2019, 01:28 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:23 PMSearchBing Wrote: Good luck with what? Understanding what you just wrote? Because that sentence made no sense at all.

Im not disrespectful, i just dont have the cipher key to decipher what you wished me good luck with.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Can we just ban everyone for a day

[Image: lebbish.gif]

01-31-2019, 01:39 PMkit Wrote: so because he could get angry we shouldnt let him back??

Because there is a precedent of that kind of behavior with a member who was openly abrasive and got himself permanently banned from the site?

Would he not have to prove that he has changed and can be a positive member of the community (or even wants to?) before considering reinstatement of a ban?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]