Create Account

Make a maximum gap between passing and scoring
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 04:00 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

01-04-2020, 02:14 PMnour Wrote:
01-04-2020, 12:26 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I have to say, it's disappointing to see the attitude HAM is taking towards this. After what happened in the offseason, i thought that we had collectively agreed that these PA-SC-shenanigans are something that can severely hurt the league as a whole and that a) we need to look for substantial technical/engine solutions to this problem and b) that GMs would enter into sort of a gentlemans agreement to not take advantage of these loopholes while the league is still working on the fixes. I even thought that something like what was suggested in the OP had already been established to a certain extent as a stopgap, but I guess I misremembered.

But apparently HAM decided to say screw that, ignore the whole "overall well-being of the league" thing and instead decided to focus on maximizing their own advantage they could get out of this situation. Which, by all means, is not against the rules or anything, but don't be so sanctimonious and expect people to be happy about it and like you for it. You were presented with a choice "Do we do what is good for the league, or do we do go what is good for us?", and you chose the latter, it's as simple as that. For the second time, by the way.

When you originally discovered the exploit I could have given you the benefit of the doubt, because looking for an advantage over other teams is part of a GMs job and we can't blame you for coming up with a creative and perfectly legal way to accomplish that. But since then it has become very clear how this exploit negatively affects the overall health of the league in numerous ways, but even though we have this knowledge now, you are still sticking to the plan to a certain extent. Of course we can't expect you to put points into attributes that you know will likely make your player worse, but you are still using the current system to rush your players to the SC max, leave PA untouched or even use regression to drop players PA ratings, making the most of our current broken system. Again, perfectly legal but certainly not helpful considering the overall situation of the league, and therefore not popular.

I give you that this series against Buffalo doesn't really count as proof for the argument against you though because you are right, flukes happen in STHS and in the playoffs no matter what and shit can be quite random with such a small sample size. We have no way of knowing how much the build changes influenced the results or goalie performances, the Conference Winner sweeping the Wildcard team certainly isn't something super crazy.  Don't let NOLA hear that though.
I think a lot of what you said here has merit and is really fair, genuinely the points you made are well thought out and expressed in a discussion-encouraging way. I’ll chime in just because I like the open nature this comment provides:

There were a few players who had the egregious scoring-passing differential that left some of them with 40 passing. Offseason saw 6 of these players have redistributions rejected because of it and those 6 players adjusting accordingly, as well as the regression updates to ensure the gap isn’t as severe on players who are regressing. As it stands there are still more shoot first players on Hamilton, but at this point when shooting has been proven to be the better stat, the only thing to fix it using sths is to willingly ask players to build players they dislike playing and put tpe into stats they dont care about, which is already a slog to do for stats you DO like with how TPE scales in older players. In addition to this, we didn’t slam the league like NOLA did, high scoring or not we have a playoff calibre team tpe-wise, it shouldnt be a surprise ir outrageous that we performed well.

I’ll agree that the attitude out of HAM could be better. I’ve personally apologized in past threads that the team as a whole could be more empathetic towards the site, and I don’t really enjoy the “get good” sentiment that the team has been putting out and I really dislike that a lot of the antagonizing of the group comes from the attitude we put out to the site like its us against the world, I’ll fully agree with you there thats a problem. I will clarify like others have in the past that this isn’t the second time we are taking advantage of the sim, when they first found this strat it produced good results but we legit NEVER saw anything sim breaking in the tests we put out, and I may be mistaken but the really broken results only came through in public tests where EVERYONE on Hamilton has 99 Scoring/40 Passing (not feasible), and the one team tested against had the reverse (40 Scoring/99 Passing). Again I might be misremembering there but if I’m not, I don’t think thats a fair, totally unbiased test, and this season’s results + our personal tests can speak to that.

Not much to say on the third paragraph other than you’re right, certainly people shouldn’t be expected to love it and the attitude out of Hamilton isn’t entirely a good one.

Lastly, yeah this is awfully small sample size and I really don’t like that now any time Hamilton wins a game people can default to saying “oh its the strat fuckin pricks”. We were a better team than Buffalo this season and our goalie has double the TPE, and we only outshot them by 6 shots. The scoring stat doesn’t make your players better at shooting it just makes them shoot MORE, so by this metric, the Buffalo series was a standard SHL playoff series, where goaltending decided the outcome. I don’t entirely see that as a fluke.

Thanks for the well thought out and level headed reply!

I would agree that the data that we have on the PA-SC exploit is kinda problematic and not nearly as unanimous as it has been made out to be. Maybe I missed a post on this somewhere but it seems like all we have is different tests from different people with different set-ups, but no one-stop post where the availale data has been collected for some thorough analysis, and calls for such a post have been mostly ignored or missed. I really don't like that both the criticism towards you guys and the argument that a sim-change absolutely needs to happen is based on possibly faulty, but at the very least inconsistent and incomplete data.

In my opinion, or at least according to the information that is publicly availably, we still don't know how big this problem actually is. We have you guys who originally worked out this strategy and made your tests with it, then after this became public different people ran different tests with different setups. We had tests where an entire teams was built like that and nobody else, tests where it was one player on a team or three, tests where only one season was simmed, tests where a players whole career was simulated and so on, and thats not even taking into accounts the different methods people might have used in regards to sliders or auto-lines. And some of these tests have come to vastly different results.

After the test where all of Hamilton was 40-99 and no one else was (or other teams were even built the opposite way), everyone thought that the sky was falling and that STHS was dead, but it only gradually came out how extreme and unrealistic some of the parameters of this test had been. On the other hand, there were other tests like the Phelps (I think it was him) career-simulation with 40-99 for only himself, where his numbers were still very good but not nearly as inflated and crazy as in the other tests. In fact I would say that those kinds of numbers would probably be possible for a non-exploit player today if he started at Max TPE instead of having to go through progression and regression.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle but my point is that we don't know how bad the exploit actually is because we can't judge the different circumstances of the various test and compare them to each other. Or if that knowledge exists somewhere then it is only collected behind closed doors and not available on the public forums, which I think would be a mistakes because this is some crucial information that would benefit a lot from as many people as possible taking a look at it, poking holes into it and coming up with new tests.

01-04-2020, 03:59 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
01-04-2020, 02:14 PMnour Wrote: I think a lot of what you said here has merit and is really fair, genuinely the points you made are well thought out and expressed in a discussion-encouraging way. I’ll chime in just because I like the open nature this comment provides:

There were a few players who had the egregious scoring-passing differential that left some of them with 40 passing. Offseason saw 6 of these players have redistributions rejected because of it and those 6 players adjusting accordingly, as well as the regression updates to ensure the gap isn’t as severe on players who are regressing. As it stands there are still more shoot first players on Hamilton, but at this point when shooting has been proven to be the better stat, the only thing to fix it using sths is to willingly ask players to build players they dislike playing and put tpe into stats they dont care about, which is already a slog to do for stats you DO like with how TPE scales in older players. In addition to this, we didn’t slam the league like NOLA did, high scoring or not we have a playoff calibre team tpe-wise, it shouldnt be a surprise ir outrageous that we performed well.

I’ll agree that the attitude out of HAM could be better. I’ve personally apologized in past threads that the team as a whole could be more empathetic towards the site, and I don’t really enjoy the “get good” sentiment that the team has been putting out and I really dislike that a lot of the antagonizing of the group comes from the attitude we put out to the site like its us against the world, I’ll fully agree with you there thats a problem. I will clarify like others have in the past that this isn’t the second time we are taking advantage of the sim, when they first found this strat it produced good results but we legit NEVER saw anything sim breaking in the tests we put out, and I may be mistaken but the really broken results only came through in public tests where EVERYONE on Hamilton has 99 Scoring/40 Passing (not feasible), and the one team tested against had the reverse (40 Scoring/99 Passing). Again I might be misremembering there but if I’m not, I don’t think thats a fair, totally unbiased test, and this season’s results + our personal tests can speak to that.

Not much to say on the third paragraph other than you’re right, certainly people shouldn’t be expected to love it and the attitude out of Hamilton isn’t entirely a good one.

Lastly, yeah this is awfully small sample size and I really don’t like that now any time Hamilton wins a game people can default to saying “oh its the strat fuckin pricks”. We were a better team than Buffalo this season and our goalie has double the TPE, and we only outshot them by 6 shots. The scoring stat doesn’t make your players better at shooting it just makes them shoot MORE, so by this metric, the Buffalo series was a standard SHL playoff series, where goaltending decided the outcome. I don’t entirely see that as a fluke.

Thanks for the well thought out and level headed reply!

I would agree that the data that we have on the PA-SC exploit is kinda problematic and not nearly as unanimous as it has been made out to be. Maybe I missed a post on this somewhere but it seems like all we have is different tests from different people with different set-ups, but no one-stop post where the availale data has been collected for some thorough analysis, and calls for such a post have been mostly ignored or missed. I really don't like that both the criticism towards you guys and the argument that a sim-change absolutely needs to happen is based on possibly faulty, but at the very least inconsistent and incomplete data.

In my opinion, or at least according to the information that is publicly availably, we still don't know how big this problem actually is. We have you guys who originally worked out this strategy and made your tests with it, then after this became public different people ran different tests with different setups. We had tests where an entire teams was built like that and nobody else, tests where it was one player on a team or three, tests where only one season was simmed, tests where a players whole career was simulated and so on, and thats not even taking into accounts the different methods people might have used in regards to sliders or auto-lines. And some of these tests have come to vastly different results.

After the test where all of Hamilton was 40-99 and no one else was (or other teams were even built the opposite way), everyone thought that the sky was falling and that STHS was dead, but it only gradually came out how extreme and unrealistic some of the parameters of this test had been. On the other hand, there were other tests like the Phelps (I think it was him) career-simulation with 40-99 for only himself, where his numbers were still very good but not nearly as inflated and crazy as in the other tests. In fact I would say that those kinds of numbers would probably be possible for a non-exploit player today if he started at Max TPE instead of having to go through progression and regression.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle but my point is that we don't know how bad the exploit actually is because we can't judge the different circumstances of the various test and compare them to each other. Or if that knowledge exists somewhere then it is only collected behind closed doors and not available on the public forums, which I think would be a mistakes because this is some crucial information that would benefit a lot from as many people as possible taking a look at it, poking holes into it and coming up with new tests.

Again thanks for the well thought and discussion-encouraging comment.

I think you make a great point about further, more public testing with DEFINED starting points would be crucial to dispelling some of the animosity and questions surrounding this whole situation. With the busy time of year winding down I do hope thats something we can get sooner rather than later. Believe me, like I said I empathize with the site’s frustration and I do think the attitude coming out of Hamilton, from top to bottom, REALLY doesn’t help the situation and does make us come across in a way that encourages negative discourse to come our way. My only frustration in this last month has been the fact that the full picture hasn’t really been shown, and the entire team is catching flack, even the guys who’ve been civil and steered clear of being antagonistic, off reports that are made to make Hamilton seem like the worst group of dudes possible, instead of fairer, more realistic tests. This season + post season speaks for itself. We were a good team but we didn’t come close to dominating the league the way NOLA did, and the Buffalo series was close shots-wise but goaltending ended up being the difference maker.

The point is we just simply need more data, I think we all know scoring has a big advantage vs other stats in the sim, but we need real, public testing from unbiased parties (AKA not GMs or Management members) to really conclude the severity of this, because right now its all a lot of guess work and numbers pulled from test sims that are hardly to compare.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

My understanding is that even if an entire team is 99SC 90PA it'll still demolish everything, so even the current theoretical maximum gap won't help.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

01-04-2020, 09:23 PMAvakael Wrote: My understanding is that even if an entire team is 99SC 90PA it'll still demolish everything, so even the current theoretical maximum gap won't help.
thats what ive heard too but havent tested myself. If that is the case then the only solution is capping scoring as a whole at like 80 or 85, and with how fast people are earning TPE now that’ll only result in players getting maxed, competitive builds way too fast. I do think the solution at this point if that is the case is to keep pushing forward with the sim change.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-03-2020, 04:03 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-03-2020, 03:46 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: I would get their complaints if we had 50 more shots than Buffalo in the series but we only had 5 more shots.

Our 1700 TPE goalie had an 0.934 save percentage.

Their 800 TPE Goalie had an 0.831 Save Percentage.
Damn aha I wonder how Grok suddenly started posting an .830! So unusual!
lol get a better goalie

fucking idiot

mad cause better team won

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

01-04-2020, 10:33 PMnour Wrote:
01-04-2020, 09:23 PMAvakael Wrote: My understanding is that even if an entire team is 99SC 90PA it'll still demolish everything, so even the current theoretical maximum gap won't help.
thats what ive heard too but havent tested myself. If that is the case then the only solution is capping scoring as a whole at like 80 or 85, and with how fast people are earning TPE now that’ll only result in players getting maxed, competitive builds way too fast. I do think the solution at this point if that is the case is to keep pushing forward with the sim change.
Yep. The sim change is like the site change. It feels optional, but we were always going to run into a moment like this where we broke it somehow. The difference is we got out early on Jcink.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Is this actually confirmed though? This argument keeps being made as if it has already been proven without a doubt, without the proof bein publicly available in one central place as far as I know. And whenever data about this has been presented so far, people have usually been able to very quickly point out flaws in the method. Like, most of those tests have been very artificial, with a single team or maybe even just certain players using those extreme builds but no one else, which isn't how this situation would be playing out in reality at all, as other teams would quickly adjust. I also doubt that 99SC and 90PA is such a big problem, as this is what most teams are largely running already anyway. Okay of course it is a problem because it is boring, but not a new or gamebreaking one from a balance point of view.

STHS is a very very flawed engine so it's definitely good that we are looking into alternatives as we are doing right now. Still, I do think that we might be blowing this current problem a bit out of proportion because we have drawn broad conclusions based on very limited and specific tests that have been done. Or if there have been broader tests that take into account a lot of different factos, the public hasn't seen them.

01-05-2020, 10:00 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:

Is this actually confirmed though? This argument keeps being made as if it has already been proven without a doubt, without the proof bein publicly available in one central place as far as I know. And whenever data about this has been presented so far, people have usually been able to very quickly point out flaws in the method. Like, most of those tests have been very artificial, with a single team or maybe even just certain players using those extreme builds but no one else, which isn't how this situation would be playing out in reality at all, as other teams would quickly adjust. I also doubt that 99SC and 90PA is such a big problem, as this is what most teams are largely running already anyway. Okay of course it is a problem because it is boring, but not a new or gamebreaking one from a balance point of view.

STHS is a very very flawed engine so it's definitely good that we are looking into alternatives as we are doing right now. Still, I do think that we might be blowing this current problem a bit out of proportion because we have drawn broad conclusions based on very limited and specific tests that have been done. Or if there have been broader tests that take into account a lot of different factos, the public hasn't seen them.

Not confirmed at the SHL level, but when I did the testing with the SMJHL rosters it did (10 point ish gap). Now i think Tomen did a test at 90/99 and saw the same thing but that was only like a 500 game sample size (maybe JY did too, not sure). The public didnt see the work that Tomen and JY did (and a few others who I forget) to try and salvage STH but nothing really worked super well since the engine and how the stats work is inherently flawed. There are really only three attributes that have a positive correlation between being higher and an individuals sim performance these being shooting, PH, and defense. All the rest have no real correlation or even a negative correlation in the case of checking (if its higher or close to discipline you just take far too many penalties). The argument in this thread about passing and scoring misses the point entirely and does not solve anything as teams would still take players with higher scoring than passing and players with low skating.

Are we blowing this out of proportion to an extent? I think so (biased so take it with a grain of salt). Teams were already on this train of thinking as defensive defense are almost not valued at all because of their sim performance (scoring weakness hampers this significantly) and teams were already running 2 scorer lines. At some point a team was going to try this on accident and see they performed really well in the sim and kept it, either on accident or on purpose and they would have run with it. That said, it does break the immersion and destroy any mid level TPE player who sunk a bunch of tpe into skating and passing as their value is now in the toilet as far as the sim goes.

No idea if this was coherent, i wrote it up quickly at 5am before heading to the gym, and I suck at english anyways but these are some points.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020, 11:04 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

01-06-2020, 08:00 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-05-2020, 10:00 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Is this actually confirmed though? This argument keeps being made as if it has already been proven without a doubt, without the proof bein publicly available in one central place as far as I know. And whenever data about this has been presented so far, people have usually been able to very quickly point out flaws in the method. Like, most of those tests have been very artificial, with a single team or maybe even just certain players using those extreme builds but no one else, which isn't how this situation would be playing out in reality at all, as other teams would quickly adjust. I also doubt that 99SC and 90PA is such a big problem, as this is what most teams are largely running already anyway. Okay of course it is a problem because it is boring, but not a new or gamebreaking one from a balance point of view.

Not confirmed at the SHL level, but when I did the testing with the SMJHL rosters it did (10 point ish gap). Now i think Tomen did a test at 90/99 and saw the same thing but that was only like a 500 game sample size (maybe JY did too, not sure). The public didnt see the work that Tomen and JY did (and a few others who I forget) to try and salvage STH but nothing really worked super well since the engine and how the stats work is inherently flawed. There are really only three attributes that have a positive correlation between being higher and an individuals sim performance these being shooting, PH, and defense. All the rest have no real correlation or even a negative correlation in the case of checking (if its higher or close to discipline you just take far too many penalties). The argument in this thread about passing and scoring misses the point entirely and does not solve anything as teams would still take players with higher scoring than passing and players with low skating.

Are we blowing this out of proportion to an extent? I think so (biased so take it with a grain of salt). Teams were already on this train of thinking as defensive defense are almost not valued at all because of their sim performance (scoring weakness hampers this significantly) and teams were already running 2 scorer lines. At some point a team was going to try this on accident and see they performed really well in the sim and kept it, either on accident or on purpose and they would have run with it. That said, it does break the immersion and destroy any mid level TPE player who sunk a bunch of tpe into skating and passing as their value is now in the toilet as far as the sim goes.

No idea if this was coherent, i wrote it up quickly at 5am before heading to the gym, and I suck at english anyways but these are some points.

Can you talk some more about the parameters of the tests you did? Like, which builds did you use for the players (40 PA, 90 PA or something in between), how many high-difference players per team, did every team get one or multiple of those players or just one team etc? And as you said, Tomen and others seem to have done a lot of testing on this already but sadly very few of this testing seems to be available for the public to examine, even though it isnt very sensitive information. Would be great if we could fix that.

Of course none of these tests will change the fact that STHS sucks as you have elaborated on, and that we will need an alternative sooner rather than later. However, things might still not be quite as dire and broken right now as people seem to think, and I think it would be positive if we could get rid of some of that alarmist attitude and finger-pointing, and instead replace it with a more fact-based discussion.

I am slightly worried that the league, or at least some of the people in charge of this process, have already concluded that everything is broken beyond repair and that the change needs to happen asap no matter what, and they suppress information that contradicts this conclusion and overvalue everything that reinforces it. Not wanting to point fingers because I'm sure everyone has the best interest of the league in mind and I know that some people are working very hard on this transition process.

But things like the "Tell us your concerns about the sim change" thread have me kinda worried, because I understood that thread as an opportunity to point out possible problems and pitfalls with the sim change that we would need to take into account if this is gonna work. But instead the people in charge just used it to tell everyone who wasn't excited about the change how they are wrong and how their concerns are completely unwarranted and that we just need to trust the process. Which to me makes it look like the process isn't as open-ended and objective as it should be, which just adds to the lackluster data base that I already mentioned above.

I know I'm going on and on about the same thing at this point but this is kind of a pet peeve of mine, as I work in an empiric science and false positives based on faulty or overinterpreted data are one of the most common and annoying but also easy to avoid problems that I have to deal with on a constant basis.

01-06-2020, 11:03 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
01-06-2020, 08:00 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Not confirmed at the SHL level, but when I did the testing with the SMJHL rosters it did (10 point ish gap). Now i think Tomen did a test at 90/99 and saw the same thing but that was only like a 500 game sample size (maybe JY did too, not sure). The public didnt see the work that Tomen and JY did (and a few others who I forget) to try and salvage STH but nothing really worked super well since the engine and how the stats work is inherently flawed. There are really only three attributes that have a positive correlation between being higher and an individuals sim performance these being shooting, PH, and defense. All the rest have no real correlation or even a negative correlation in the case of checking (if its higher or close to discipline you just take far too many penalties). The argument in this thread about passing and scoring misses the point entirely and does not solve anything as teams would still take players with higher scoring than passing and players with low skating.

Can you talk some more about the parameters of the tests you did? Like, which builds did you use for the players (40 PA, 90 PA or something in between), how many high-difference players per team, did every team get one or multiple of those players or just one team etc? And as you said, Tomen and others seem to have done a lot of testing on this already but sadly very few of this testing seems to be available for the public to examine, even though it isnt very sensitive information. Would be great if we could fix that.

So the tests I did to see if this was dire in the SMJHL showed that a team of all snipers had about a 55ish win rate vs the rest of the league as they are right now. I just swapped PA and SC for players that had higher passing to keep tpe roughly the same. So its not like they win everygame. I also used the lines as they were for the S50 playoffs not optimized to beat a specific team. This was done for the better teams, i didnt test to see if this was the case for some of the lower tpe teams in juniors sadly.

I agree it would be great to see that info, the one that got leaked I believe was chicago going on some stupid win percentage or they led the league or something and people freaked out, well they were a playoff team this year so this might have been an over reaction. (I think they were the team that were used as the "bad team" for testing but im not positive). That being said most of it didnt really show much besides "yup turns out NOLA has like a 65% win rate with everyone on auto lines and high scoring" or a bunch of minute slider tests on each of the versions of sth. Most of the test results are in goalie discord which i left because im not a goalie and i think it would be great to show some of the results. In the end each version added more complicated issues and scoring was still by far the most dominate attribute. I would add images if i could :(

Ill add a link here to something I posted on the STH forum. Now I was not involved in the Hamilton tests that led to us lowering passing, I decided on a scorer on my own and lowered passing upon suggestion and reading this link, but I believe this is where this testing started. This took me about 3 minutes to find. Discussion on attributes in STH

In the end sth isnt great for this league as a whole and i think the hive mind of the league made up their mind on hamilton and the passing. Does it infalte their win rate a few percentage points? yes. Does it mean they win every game? i mean they came in third in the league so you tell me.

As far as the FHM worries thread i get it. The people working on it who were commenting in the thread more or less made it seem like it would be a seamless transition and great for everyone. That is not the case. There are issues with it for sure and soemwhere in that thread a list of them was outlined, mainly
1. Cost of game
2. Complexity of lines
3. Updating system
4. Getting an index out for users to look at

Of these i think 4 has been more or less solved and we are using this as a tool to update the index system from what I can see. I would articulate more but dont want to over promise and under perform.

for 1. this is a major issue but unless a newer version solves problems 3 and 4 for good, i see us using fhm 6 for awhile meaning the cost will decrease over time as is the case for PBE.

Number 2 is still an issue that will separate teams a bit based off how much time they are willing and able to put in, but for the majority of the league i dont think this will affect them too much. I would love for us to have a tactics sub forum on this site to talk things through, but I do not think 90% of the leagues GMs and coaches would use it.

Number 3 is a major time sink IMO. there is no "import function" in FHM so even though you can get all players and their attributes as .csv you cant change that file and re import it. This will increase update time considerably and we might have to go into a system with designated updater for teams that is strictly upheld.

I am more than willing to keep people in the loop if they ask but dont want everything to be out in the open, as i hate the hive mind and I believe it is more counter productive. Should be be giving more updates on this? Yes and I think I will do my best to do that as i work through and finish the SMJHL file and hope that the testers of the SHL file do their best to update the site on the move and what we are doing on that end. The base SHL file with all players and teams in it is almost done from what I can tell (I havent seen it so im not positive on this) but this will then need to be tested in all sorts of ways to see if there is anything game-breaking and that out update system will work.

Again if you have more questions feel free to let me know. Ill do my best to keep you and anyone else informed.

Yeah. This killed all interest in the league for me. I’m out until we have a proper solution.

Later friends.

RETIRED

01-06-2020, 11:55 AMMayuu Wrote: Yeah. This killed all interest in the league for me. I’m out until we have a proper solution.

Later friends.

Sorry to see you go but unfortunately this is the way a lot of membership is feeling lately, including myself.

01-06-2020, 12:27 PMInf1d3l Wrote:
01-06-2020, 11:55 AMMayuu Wrote: Yeah. This killed all interest in the league for me. I’m out until we have a proper solution.

Later friends.

Sorry to see you go but unfortunately this is the way a lot of membership is feeling lately, including myself.
It’s a large majority tbh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]