Create Account

TEAM DACH S51 WJC ROSTER

:( oh ok

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-16-2020, 08:12 PMdylanjj37 Wrote:
01-16-2020, 08:10 PMJakub Wrote: it's all good I am just teasing, If you want some money for this tho you could write a little something about each person's player's build and where they fit in on the roster. Make some easy money with a topic already written for you.

I am not good at writing about builds and things. I probably should have just made @Mutedfaith write this.
I mean I can help you if you want, learning how to do that makes writing articles so much easier.

Need a sig :-/

01-16-2020, 08:21 PMsve7en Wrote: :( oh ok

I'm really sorry! We had about 19 active forwards and we could only pick 14. It's nothing against you or your player there was just no room for everyone! If I could put everyone on the roster, I would. Hopefully you should be able to make the roster next season! Sad

01-16-2020, 08:21 PMsve7en Wrote: :( oh ok
you'll make this roster next season

Need a sig :-/

Lets gooooo team Dach!!!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020, 09:30 PM by sve7en.)

Nah, you guys are cool, I know it's basically random for the S53 rookies. I'll be rooting from the first row!

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-16-2020, 08:51 PMsve7en Wrote: Nah, you guys are cool, I know it's basically random for the S53 rookies. I'll be rooting from the first row ?

If you want to get on the ice, you could be the mascot? Hmm

Yeah i made the roster. Looking forward to score some goals for the DACH team.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Switzerland Austria Germany  DACH DACH DACH DACH Germany Austria Switzerland

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

01-16-2020, 08:51 PMsve7en Wrote: Nah, you guys are cool, I know it's basically random for the S53 rookies. I'll be rooting from the first row!

you wont have to root from the first row, you'll be playing against them on Team Prospect World!

Shl

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

roster approved GermanyAustriaSwitzerland

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-17-2020, 10:37 AMSlashACM Wrote:
01-16-2020, 08:51 PMsve7en Wrote: Nah, you guys are cool, I know it's basically random for the S53 rookies. I'll be rooting from the first row!

you wont have to root from the first row, you'll be playing against them on Team Prospect World!

Shl
True, true. Root for them in every game I'm not out there lol

Root for us when we play you too. I'll let you take a photo with our medal.

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

wooo! congrats folks!

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar