Create Account

SMJHL teams most needs before S53 draft - X2 MEDIA

03-11-2020, 12:37 AMsve7en Wrote:
03-11-2020, 12:30 AMRaginCajun Wrote: What was that Carolina write up? Also Ricky Bobby a team leader? Boggled. I will say this there is a lot of room and icetime in Carolina with the top 6 forwards being called up.
dont remind me :(

I have faith in you Wagner! Kraken Kraken Kraken

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

03-10-2020, 11:36 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Great article, except Anaheim already has an AMAZING backup who can hold his own as a starter with Separa Borro
Yes, my mistake. Separa Borro is good player and definitely amazing back-up. Missed that he is from S53 draft class and thought he is inactive, which would mean that they need new back-up. But this type of back-up is great and they really don't need no goalies, cause goalie line for future is bright!

Stars Stars Stars

03-11-2020, 12:30 AMRaginCajun Wrote: What was that Carolina write up? Also Ricky Bobby a team leader? Boggled. I will say this there is a lot of room and icetime in Carolina with the top 6 forwards being called up.
Ricky Bobby may only score 7 goals and 22 assists on S52, but he still was of the leaders TPE wise. Plus, as I said at the beginning of media, there can be a lot of called up players when season starts and that will change the situation and make some room for new players.

Stars Stars Stars

03-11-2020, 01:47 AMst4rface Wrote:
Ricky Bobby may only score 7 goals and 22 assists on S52, but he still was of the leaders TPE wise. Plus, as I said at the beginning of media, there can be a lot of called up players when season starts and that will change the situation and make some room for new players.

He is an inactive he won't be leading anything. All 6 top forwards are called up in Carolina they had to be otherwise it was going through waivers.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 03:27 AM by Gwdjohnson.)

Nice write-up, really an awesome first article!

Just as a side piece of advice, I would edit the article at the top to say its eligible for a 2x media bonus, because at the moment draft-related content gets a double payout Cheers

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

03-11-2020, 03:27 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Nice write-up, really an awesome first article!

Just as a side piece of advice, I would edit the article at the top to say its eligible for a 2x media bonus, because at the moment draft-related content gets a double payout  Cheers
Thank you! Oh, that's nice about double payout. Like this?

Stars Stars Stars

It's Aumy!

Welcome back!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

03-11-2020, 03:30 AMst4rface Wrote:
03-11-2020, 03:27 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Nice write-up, really an awesome first article!

Just as a side piece of advice, I would edit the article at the top to say its eligible for a 2x media bonus, because at the moment draft-related content gets a double payout  Cheers
Thank you! Oh, that's nice about double payout. Like this?

Yep perfect. Enjoy the big cash you rake in with this Smile

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

03-11-2020, 03:34 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
03-11-2020, 03:30 AMst4rface Wrote: Thank you! Oh, that's nice about double payout. Like this?

Yep perfect. Enjoy the big cash you rake in with this Smile
Thank you. By the way, coming up one more big media before draft from me. Didn't even know about big double payout. Just like to do this stuff! :D

Stars Stars Stars

03-11-2020, 03:31 AMMuerto Wrote: It's Aumy!

Welcome back!
Muertoooo! You are one of three guys who I really remember. Missed you big fella! One love!

Stars Stars Stars