Create Account

Draft Review (2x) Bale

03-18-2020, 11:57 AMdylanjj37 Wrote: Hello @Wallflower! Great article!  Heart

thank you dylanjj37!

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

03-18-2020, 12:01 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Good article Wallflower. Love the analysis and appreciate someone taking the time to work out some good media during the draft season!

Thank you! Kind of turned into word vomit as the end, quarantine made me have to write something :D

03-18-2020, 12:02 PMWallflower Wrote:
03-18-2020, 12:01 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Good article Wallflower. Love the analysis and appreciate someone taking the time to work out some good media during the draft season!

Thank you! Kind of turned into word vomit as the end, quarantine made me have to write something :D
I feel that man! I’ve been staring at a screen trying to get my article done and can’t seem to get anywhere, so I’m a bit envious! Gotta make that money somehow

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

03-18-2020, 11:56 AMWallflower Wrote:
03-18-2020, 11:55 AMkarey Wrote: Lol
Is this the new buffalo locker room?

no i am winnipeg jet get me out of here  Crybaby
No you are part of Buffalo now, it's the law.

I agree, however with parts of your take that it's shitty that recreates choose where they want to go if they limit to one team, but it's a long standing precedent.

Much of many recreates desire to recreate is to play with their friends again, and that is why we see this. Not because they want to win cups or set records, but to just share LR and squad up with their friends. Limiting that limits the community and fun that we come to this site for.

Is it fair: no
Is it reflective of one's poor character: no

I think it's fair but also unfair to hold it against a person wanting to play with their friends they have invested 3+ real life years with.

03-18-2020, 12:04 PMkarey Wrote:
03-18-2020, 11:56 AMWallflower Wrote: no i am winnipeg jet get me out of here  Crybaby

I agree, however with parts of your take that it's shitty that recreates choose where they want to go if they limit to one team, but it's a long standing precedent.

Much of many recreates desire to recreate is to play with their friends again, and that is why we see this. Not because they want to win cups or set records, but to just share LR and squad up with their friends. Limiting that limits the community and fun that we come to this site for.

I think it's fair but also unfair to hold it against a person wanting to play with their friends they have invested 3+ real life years with.

this, but also after 3+ years you kinda know which people you jive with and don't.
I'd rather not play if I'm forced to hang out with people I don't feel like playing with.

RETIRED

Why aren't I getting up-repped for writing the most diplomatic post I've ever seen?

I hate this site. It's cursed

03-18-2020, 11:56 AMWallflower Wrote: no i am winnipeg jet get me out of here  Crybaby

Exactly why I never attacked his character just said I don't agree with it! I just don't like it and wouldn't do it hence saying its not my cup of tea. I also don't particularly like gin, but some people love drinking that lol.

I think its unfair to hold somebody against their will, but I think it's dumb to not giving locker rooms a chance. And I believe that deciding prior to it that 14 or ends up being 15 teams can't be enjoyable creates a correlation between the misplacement of the pick value and I guess "unfairness" per se.

And I havent been around since S20, so precedent doesn't really affect my opinion. Just my opinion on it, and I don't think saying that players demand where they go is silly especially if you're a very good talent. Thank you for your cordiality!

03-18-2020, 12:03 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
03-18-2020, 12:02 PMWallflower Wrote: Thank you! Kind of turned into word vomit as the end, quarantine made me have to write something :D
I feel that man! I’ve been staring at a screen trying to get my article done and can’t seem to get anywhere, so I’m a bit envious! Gotta make that money somehow

finish it i'm ready to read it!

Great read Cheers

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

03-18-2020, 11:55 AMkarey Wrote: Hey @JSS this is the Buff LR now, so now more restriction. You can talk to us here now

How are you?

just took a shit, wbu

[Image: 3.png]

03-18-2020, 12:40 PMJSS Wrote:
03-18-2020, 11:55 AMkarey Wrote: Hey @JSS this is the Buff LR now, so now more restriction. You can talk to us here now

How are you?

just took a shit, wbu
... no, you ARE shit, you didn’t just take one

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

This kills the conversation.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

03-18-2020, 01:06 PMreid_sutherland Wrote:
03-18-2020, 12:40 PMJSS Wrote: just took a shit, wbu
... no, you ARE shit, you didn’t just take one

no he just reproduced

03-18-2020, 03:52 PMkarey Wrote:
03-18-2020, 01:06 PMreid_sutherland Wrote: ... no, you ARE shit, you didn’t just take one

no he just reproduced
I guess I create a @JSS Every morning then

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

nice article

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]