Create Account

St4rface Suspension

Wait, thats a 2nd suspension for him this season, does he get a milestone and +1 TPE?

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

04-30-2020, 08:03 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: Wait, thats a 2nd suspension for him this season, does he get a milestone and +1 TPE?
with how this season went I want milestone tpe for making thread teams in the punishment threads

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Do you think his GM caves from the immeasurable presser he put on him to make a trade? its like hes got you in the palm of his hand

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

04-30-2020, 08:17 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Do you think his GM caves from the immeasurable presser he put on him to make a trade? its like hes got you in the palm of his hand
Nope.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

04-30-2020, 09:00 PMhhh81 Wrote:
04-30-2020, 08:17 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Do you think his GM caves from the immeasurable presser he put on him to make a trade? its like hes got you in the palm of his hand
Nope.

it seems like a pretty gud deal tho

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

You just gonna suspened him but ban someone for abusing the down rep system

Aight

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

04-30-2020, 10:39 PMZombiewolf Wrote: You just gonna suspened him but ban someone for abusing the down rep system

Aight

They got banned for abusing the down rep system to troll and harass someone, two different things ffs

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

04-30-2020, 10:45 PMFlareon Wrote:
04-30-2020, 10:39 PMZombiewolf Wrote: You just gonna suspened him but ban someone for abusing the down rep system

Aight

They got banned for abusing the down rep system to troll and harass someone, two different things ffs

You think that’s worse than using homophobic insults?

Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!

04-30-2020, 10:48 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
04-30-2020, 10:45 PMFlareon Wrote: They got banned for abusing the down rep system to troll and harass someone, two different things ffs

Nobody is saying it's worse, one was done while already suspended. While I'd personally wonder about the justification of the aforementioned suspension's logic being "no intention of being a productive member of the community", to say that Flareon thinks that's worse than homophobic insults is somewhat in bad faith.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

04-30-2020, 10:48 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
04-30-2020, 10:45 PMFlareon Wrote: They got banned for abusing the down rep system to troll and harass someone, two different things ffs

Seems kind of weird to draw a false moral equivalence to try and prove a point when both issues are being handled and are obviously wrong. Like, why try and put words into someones mouth about slurs being better than anything? No one in here is saying that it's worse, but in the eyes of the rules, offending while already supsended for a previous incident (And do note how the first suspension was for a similar offence to this one). The HO isn't trying to ban everyone, they are trying to get rid of the people who are not going to positively contribute to the site, and have proven that through their misconduct. Groupme(?) proved that he didn't twice within 4 days of eachother, so implying that that ban wasn't deserved makes no sense. And while I'm not saying whether or not I agree that there isn't a ban here, using a rightful banning to prop up the argument that St4rface should have been banned does nothing but delegitimize the argument you're trying to build.

Y'all love trying to compare bad things together. Nobody is saying they are the same. We are all just saying that the shit is bad. You guys just want to start shit for no reason

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-30-2020, 11:29 PMImShiny Wrote: Y'all love trying to compare bad things together.  Nobody is saying they are the same. We are all just saying that the shit is bad. You guys just want to start shit for no reason
@Zombiewolf

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

04-30-2020, 11:28 PMMazatt Wrote:
04-30-2020, 10:48 PMZombiewolf Wrote: You think that’s worse than using homophobic insults?
Seems kind of weird to draw a false moral equivalence to try and prove a point when both issues are being handled and are obviously wrong. Like, why try and put words into someones mouth about slurs being better than anything? No one in here is saying that it's worse, but in the eyes of the rules, offending while already supsended for a previous incident (And do note how the first suspension was for a similar offence to this one). The HO isn't trying to ban everyone, they are trying to get rid of the people who are not going to positively contribute to the site, and have proven that through their misconduct. Groupme(?) proved that he didn't twice within 4 days of eachother, so implying that that ban wasn't deserved makes no sense. And while I'm not saying whether or not I agree that there isn't a ban here, using a rightful banning to prop up the argument that St4rface should have been banned does nothing but delegitimize the argument you're trying to build.

I'm not putting words in anybody's mouth or trying to insinuate that Flarion isn't a good person I am just trying to comprehend the two different punishments. St4r isn't contributing anything but negativity to the site just like Alex wasn't contributing anything but negativity and was rightfully banned. I didn't mean to attack anybody. @Flareon I apologize that I came across like that

04-30-2020, 11:37 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
04-30-2020, 11:28 PMMazatt Wrote: Seems kind of weird to draw a false moral equivalence to try and prove a point when both issues are being handled and are obviously wrong. Like, why try and put words into someones mouth about slurs being better than anything? No one in here is saying that it's worse, but in the eyes of the rules, offending while already supsended for a previous incident (And do note how the first suspension was for a similar offence to this one). The HO isn't trying to ban everyone, they are trying to get rid of the people who are not going to positively contribute to the site, and have proven that through their misconduct. Groupme(?) proved that he didn't twice within 4 days of eachother, so implying that that ban wasn't deserved makes no sense. And while I'm not saying whether or not I agree that there isn't a ban here, using a rightful banning to prop up the argument that St4rface should have been banned does nothing but delegitimize the argument you're trying to build.

I'm not putting words in anybody's mouth or trying to insinuate that Flarion isn't a good person I am just trying to comprehend the two different punishments. St4r isn't contributing anything but negativity to the site just like Alex wasn't contributing anything but negativity and was rightfully banned. I didn't mean to attack anybody. @Flareon I apologize that I came across like that

That's fair enough. I definitely think it came across wrong in the moment and I can see what you we're trying to do, and it's great that you acknowledge that. It's a tough thing to do in general, and I think it's even harder to do so when there are several people coming at you for the same thing. And honestly I agree with your main point, St4r got suspended for advertising their own league for profit, and has now used homophobic remarks. I figure that the 2 week site suspension is to account for this being a second offence, and second chances are good, but two times, very close together, they have caused problems. This has to be their last chance all things considered.

wtf stop being reasonable and getting along this is a punishment thread @Zombiewolf @Mazatt i demand to see at least one of you say something bannable

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e