Create Account

S55 mPT #2 - Behind the Username

Because of Finns like Joni Pitkanen, Jussi Jokinen, and Tuomo Ruutu, I wanted my SHL player to be Finnish. Looking up Finnish names I saw that Toivo is hope in Finnish which is pretty cool + it sounded a bit like Teuvo who was traded to the Canes right before I created.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I like stars. “4” in a words means letter “a” because there was already too many people with that basic “starface” so I went for st4rface which is more original and I like it more.

Stars Stars Stars

If I remember correctly, I used "Random Nickname Generator" to create my username 4 years ago when I joined SHL. I really like this username and I'm using it in almost every site where I register.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I wanted something in black and white in a tribute to Jack Cross who always had cool old school obscure black and white avatars. So I decided to change the username to a cult classic 60s soap opera character, BarnabasCollins, a vampire from the show Dark Shadows.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

TheSparkyDee..... I got that name back when I was young, like 6 or 7. So about 19 years ago. But it was just SPARKY... But once I got older I got older and made my own YouTube and Twitch channel it was SparkyDee.

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Gotta say, this has been my favourite thing to read on the site for a while! Some great posts here!

My username story isn't as good as most of the ones I've read though.  Huck is part of my last name, and for as long as I can remember most people just call me Huck.  For the 24, that was the number that Lyle Odelein wore when he played for the Montreal Canadiens.  He was one of my favourites as a kid, and I started using that number whenever I could for sports.  So it seemed fitting to use that number as part of my username.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I created a character named Mika Kandinsky and so I just made that my username as well because I wasn't sure I was actually going to get involved and play.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

eh nothing too wild for me honestly. Just a nickname given to me by a close friend that I had a few years ago that I guess just kinda stuck.

words = 30

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Really quite simple. It's my last name. I'm original like that. It started becoming my username for stuff years ago and it just stuck, so here we are.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

There is no story behind my username other than I am not very creative. When I bought my PS3 and needed to create my PSN account, i just threw an adjective and a noun together. Since I lack creativity I just use it for most online stuff that requires a username.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

My username is adapted from a former school username, and is just my initials followed by my last name. However, with most people on the site referring to me as Fish or Fishy, I will likely change my name to that. In ISFL, I go by Sushi, another nickname given to me by the great and lovely @Evok , so I will likely change my SHL name shortly.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2020, 02:56 PM by Blastmeaway.)

Blastmeaway, was created by 11 year old me when I had to create a profile on my brand new PS3. IDK maybe Sony made it and i ran with it idk. anyway as @Chris-McZehrl always says Blast Me Away.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

There is not a lot being my username. I decided that I wanted to play for Norway and that I wanted to have a scary character, so NorwegianDemon.

28 words

Nor Ge
norway Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

For quite some time now most people just call me karl. It's been a minute since I've heard someone say karlssens. The name itself is combination of my favorite player Erik Karlsson and my favorite team, the Ottawa Senators. Stick them together you get karls-sens. After the big trade last season my fantasy team name become karlnosens.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

My username is a combination of a few words in my actual last name. The name I used a lot for gaming, PlayStation, and whatever else. I think it started back in my days of backyard wrestling

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]