[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 12:48 PM by Fluw.)

You asked I delivered enjoy the song.

https://soundcloud.com/shadowmage15/here...-playoffsw

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

For this commercial I would do something similar to the 2015 hockey night in Canada playoff closing montage (I really like how it was done, even though my team didn't advance past the first round that year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhreJLqp...=emb_title). I want to get a star player or a coach from each team to say a short motivational message and I would include it with highlights from this season from each playoff team. The whole video would probably be around 7-8 minutes long or around 30-second per team and you could turn it into a 1 minute video for teams that are playing. I would like it to feature some of the biggest SHL stars, such as Monkey D. Luffy from Buffalo, Daniel Smeb from Chicago, Tony Pepperoni from Edmonton and so on. Gabe Johnson was initially going to represent Hamilton but everyone disliked that so we had to make a last-minute change and invited some of Hamilton's top prospects in Jason Desrouleaux and Rikard Hammarberg.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Music: Remember The Name https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc

We're changing the lyrics of the first part of this song to better fit:

You ready?! Let's go!
Yeah, for those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this y'all (c'mon)

This is ten percent luck
Fifty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Ten percent pleasure
Fifteen percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the names

We don't need our names up in lights
We just want to be crowned whether it's the bench or the ice
We feel so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know us
But fuck 'em, we know the code, it's not about the salary
It's all about reality and raising the cup
Making a story, making sure his team stays up
That means when we put them down, our captain's pickin' it up

During the song intro(first paragraph) we slowly show the logos of each playoff team flashing in one by one from black.

For the first verse(second paragraph) we see the Challenge Cup Trophy and focus in on the engraved names of the players that won the Challenge Cup the previous season with the New Orleans Specters. This is accompanied by video flash backs from the previous season's championship games. Goals, hits and great saves. Focusing on New Orleans.

During the first half of the final verse(third paragraph) we switch back to the teams that are in this season's playoffs. Showing multiple players in full gear from each team with their backs turned to the camera. Giving focus to the names on the back of their jerseys. Then to wrap it up with the end of the final verse we show very quick(0.5-1s) video snippets of flash backs from this season. Increasing in volume until the end of the verse where it fades to black and "Simulation Hockey League Season 55 Playoffs" fades into view.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

[Image: bLbxYYc.png]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 05:12 PM by sve7en.)

I went too deep for a PT

https://youtu.be/eYGuquV9C0E

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 04:52 PM by sulovilen.)

*Black screen, then the text SHL PLAYOFFS pops up*
*Music starts playing (The Rembrandts: I'll be there for you), the camera shows a shot of a sofa in front of a fountain, captains of all SHL playoff teams start elbowing their way to the couch*
♪ So no one told you life was gonna be this way ♪
♪ Your job's a joke, you're broke ♪
♪ Your love life's D.O.A ♪
*The captains, with sticks in their hands and their jerseys on, start lightly pushing each other with smiles on their faces*
♪ It's like you're always stuck in second gear ♪
*The pushing starts to get rougher, and someone accidentally pushes Buffalo captain Luffy into the fountain*
♪ When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month ♪
♪ Or even your year, but ♪
*Luffy rises up from the fountain and cross-checks Edmonton captain McIntyre hard to his lower back*
♪ I'll be there for you ♪
♪ (When the rain starts to pour) ♪
*McIntyre turns around and hits Luffy with his stick McSorley-style. All hell breaks loose and everyone is suddenly involved, they drop their gloves and start a violent brawl in the fountain*
♪ (Like I've been there before) ♪
*Short flashes of guys punching each other. One of the captains has passed out, someone is spitting blood*
*Someone gets punched so hard his tooth flies off, camera switches to a close-up of the tooth that’s on the ground dripping blood*
♪ ('Cause you're there for me too) ♪
*The music stops, screen turns black again, text pops up: “The battle begins now”*

[Image: sulov.gif]

Code:
Written Task (150 words min.): Describe the TV commercial you've designed to promote this season's playoffs. What music will accompany the commercial (remember this is something that people will be hearing over and over again throughout the playoffs)? What teams/players/messages will you feature?

If i had the reigns to make a commercial for the SHL playoffs, I would do something on the lines of what the English Premier League do with their season intro video. My idea would be a clip where each team is shown and their logo is brought to life. An example is a clip of the Stampede and there's a stampede racing across the screen. I think something like that for every team would be awesome. I would also include a clip of each teams' best player scoring and celebrating right after. I think this commercial should play before every broadcast as an introduction before the games. It's going to get everyone excited and the fans pumped. For every round, the teams that are eliminated will have their clips cut out of the video and the teams that are still left will have a few more clips included. The song that I would use is Can't Be Touched by Roy Jones because it's just a classic song and I think you could play it 100 times and people would still enjoy it.

Code:
183 words

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

to celebrate the start of the shl playoffs, the whole crew in the office have come together to make a catchy new commercial. accomplished sports agent darryl philbin is a fantastic singer and songwriter, and he will write the lyrics for the catchy tune that comes as part of the commercial. andy bernard, the famous playwright from cornell university and star of that audition show whose name i can't remember because season 9 of the office was so boring, is going to make a celebrity appearance. the michael scarn cut of this commercial is edgy, passionate, and really gets to the core of the meaning behind the shl and really gets the audience going and raring to go to games. lastly, famous guitarist creed bratton will make a surprise appearance in the commercial after he broke out of jail last year and has been missing ever since, but he will make a huge re-appearance that was unplanned but the scarn cut of the commercial will leave him in.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: yAPqj2d.png]

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

The TV commercial I direct will appeal to people of all ages. It’s going to start off silent, a black screen and slowly smoke rises from the bottom and text fades into view as Ava Maria begins to play. “Hockey” it says, and it slowly fades into smoke. Next the words “Penalty Boxes” fade in and out of view. Finally the words “A Match made in Heaven” fade in and slowly fade out of view. Then BAM! The SHL Logo burts through the darkness and sheds light on a a rink with two teams facing one another, the Referee drops the puck in slow motion and when it hits the ice suddenly he is taken out by an unseen force! Madness! Chaos! There’s action everywhere, Open ice hits! Shattered glass! Goalies fighting! It’s all out chaos when suddenly a hooded player fires a slapshot across the melee into the other goal. A HORN BLARES, THE CROWD ERUPTS (Obviously respecting social distancing in the stands) and light flash! The screen fades to black again when the final words show up. “Be there or be square nerds” end of commercial.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2020, 01:57 AM by TheSparkyDee.)

Here is.... the playoff video for the S55 SHL Playoffs. The greatest game in the world! Ladies and gentlemen... Welcome to PLAYOFF HOCKEY! 

https://youtu.be/WoQtYtAKcso

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/WoQtYtAKcso[/video]

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

For those of you in the Toronto North Stars Locker Room or in the Hamilton Steelhawks Locker Room, my music taste should not come off as a surprise given honkerrs repetitive bullying and me occasionally posting music I like/listen to regularly. But as the ad (or commercial, whatever you call it) showcases various highlights from the various playoff teams like the Buffalo Stampede, Manhattan Rage, Hamilton Cheathawks, Chicago Syndicate, Edmonton Blizzard, New Orleans Specters, Calgary Dragons and the Texas Renegades while focusing more on the teams that have made more noise last season (BUF/HAM/EDM/NOLA). Due to personal bias, I would stick with showing mostly offensive highlights as I do not think you require a lot of skill to be a good goalie, but rather, you need to have a good team ahead of you in order to succeed. A lot of dangling/sniping would be really fun to watch while the beat goes hard and keeps viewers interests up in my opinion. Hopefully some of the retiring players can get the spotlight too like Karey. But otherwise yep, I would like a very offensive commercial that keeps viewers interested.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

The TV commercial would certainly start with the goal gains that have provided teams with a win for the Cup, as well as the best hits and goalkeeper saves throws. The camera would then be directed to the center of the area, where one of the young talents would stand, Kriss Darzins, all the lights would be directed at him and he would start his own speech. The song 'We are the champions' would sound quietly in the background. Darzins would urge to keep track of the teams' games and look back on the previously accomplished shutdown games. He would highlight the most beautiful moments from the games of previous years, and then those moments would appear on the screen, occasionally the lights of cameras would fade out and then turn on again, and he would continue with motivational slogans. In the end, given today's situation, he would encourage everyone to respect equality between races, which in the modern world, especially recently, is a problem. The whole video would end up with off camera lights that would then be switched on and on the ice at the centre would be the slogan 'Black lives matter' ''