Create Account

S57 PT #5 - 2022

For this season fifty seven point task number five (twenty twenty two), I would like to talk about how the Toronto North Stars will be at the top of the league in 6 seasons. They are just entering their window now, and with how they've got players whose regressions are sprinkled across the next few seasons (not all concentrated on one or two seasons), I think they'll be able to prolong their window for quite a while. That is unless the team somehow implodes which is very possible because ml is in charge. I think the other pick for this has got to be the Texas Renegades -- they're in a similar spot to the Toronto North Stars in that they've got a lot of young players who are just beginning to hit their peaks now so even though most of them will be in regression around this time, they'll probably fight it pretty well and they'll probably be at the top of the western conference unless the team implodes which is also possible. One thing's for sure though, Anchorage will definitely not be up there because @Gwdjohnson kind of smells

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

It’s hard to predict where teams will be a full year ahead, but I hope that Tampa Bay Barracuda and San Fransisco Pride will rise up and get more wins than now. It's interesting see, where Chicago Syndicate and Hamilton Steelhawks are going at future. Will they also tank their team as Tampa Bay Barracuda? Hamilton Steelhawks powerhouse fall down, but when? Or does it collapse at all?

I'm also looking for my team, Buffalo Stampede future, will I be already cure player of Buffalo Stampede these days or will they trade me? I don't know answer yet, but we will see. I'm sure that something big will happen too at Buffalo Stampede.

It's clear that Detroit locker room will have the most cutiest animals however, now and at future. It's kind of pity that everyone can't see those amazing animals. They bring so much happiness all over our locker room.

(151 words)

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

In S63, the players hitting their peaks will be the S53-S55 Classes, so a good barometer for what the league will look like in a year will be to look at what teams have bolstered their rosters with those players currently.  By pulling data from the Player Analyze 2.0, I looked at the SHL Teams for all the top skaters, which I defined as within 200 TPE of the highest Earner in their respective class, in Season 53 through 55.  It will come to a shock to no one that Tampa Bay is sitting pretty in first place from this with 9 total skaters atop the S53-S55 range (2, 3, 4 respectively), while a bit behind them is a tie for second with 6 skaters each is Buffalo (3, 2, 1) and Toronto (2, 2, 2), so the Great Lakes will continue to be a blood bath with Buffalo continuing their dominance and Toronto rising from the bottom into contention.  There are four teams with 5 players, Baltimore (2, 0, 3), New England (2, 0, 3), Texas (3, 1, 1), and Winnipeg (2, 1, 2).  The three teams with 4 players are Hamilton (1, 2, 1), Minnesota (1, 1, 2), and San Francisco (1, 0, 3).  Another three teams have 3 players, Calgary (0, 2, 1), Edmonton (1, 1, 1), and Manhattan (1, 2, 0).  Only Chicago (1, 1, 0) team has 2 players.  Then there are three teams with only 1 player, Los Angeles (1, 0, 0), New Orleans (0, 0, 1), and Seattle (1, 0, 0).  Finally, there is one team with 0 players in the top of the S53-S55 classes, and that is Atlanta (Seattle would be here as well without the Jeffie trade).  So the East should hold dominion over the SHL at the beginning of 2022.

Quote:301 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

The one team that i am sure of will be at the top of the standings 6 seasons from now is Buffalo Stampede. Buffalo is a stacked team now and will even be so in the future. If you take a look at their roster, they currently have Bergman, Aumy Jr., Roach, Harrington and Seppala who are season 54 and 53 prospects. This means that they will only be starting their regression 7 seasons from now and they are already above 1000 TPE, which is just mental. Then there is also other young talents like Doyle, Owens and Zlatan who will still have a decent tpe even 3 years into regression. Even if we look at their farm team, they are stacked. This team is built for the present and the future. Tomen has done a really good job putting his team together and I cant seem them not make the playoffs for the foreseeable future. Another team that I also believe will do well is Hamilton Steelhawks. Even with less tpe, this team has always done well. The coaching staff in this team is just magical.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

I believe the Seattle Argonauts will be among the top teams in the SHL when 2022 rolls around. I have no evidence to support this claim. I barely know what's going on in the SHL right now, as I am focused on bringing the Quebec City Citadelles a Four Star Cup, which would be my first Four Star Cup across three SHL players, believe it or not. What I do know, however, is that Seattle has a great pool of prospects, including the likes of teammate William Salming, the beegest of Yoshis in Vaseline Podcalzone, and some Dee Centerman guy. We have our goalie of the future in Yanno Rosejac. And, hopefully, by that point, the rotting corpse of the eternally useless Anastasia O'Koivu will have FINALLY retired, and I will be able to escape an anchor that has chased me throughout the SHL for two years now. That may truly be the tipping point to making Seattle one of the great teams in the league.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

As the gM of the hamilton steel hawks, I would have to believe that we will be still contending for the cup iN S63, we still have a great young core and hope to try to compete for the cup every season. I personally want Hamilton to become one of the most successful franchises in the league. We are in a good position to compete for the next calendar year and I know we will start slowing down soon but we have a good young core coming in to replace our older players and we hope in a couple of seasons that they will push us into contention status. I think we will probably play Buffalo in the finals as I feel like we are the best two gms in the league and we know how to build a contender and a winning environment. S63 might be the end of our teams dominance in the shl and we might see more teams atop of the league standings by that time.

Predicting the future is a tough task with all the different random events that can occur over an entire calendar year. If you correctly predict what happens, many will look at you like you are some kind of magic user. These are my predictions for the 63rd season of the SHL...

I am predicting the S63 Champions will be the San Francisco Pride. The Pride may be the most cursed franchise in the entire SHL with all the hardships they have endured throughout the last few seasons, but as long as their current crop of prospects develop and remain active the sky is the limit for this team. The team that finishes dead last in the standings in S63 will be the Buffalo Stampede. The Stampede have had a long run at the top recently, but will be in a full on rebuild after claiming at least one more Championship before blowing it up and starting it all over again.

Predicting something a year into the future is a very difficult task. My expectations are that the league, the conferences and all the divisions will most likely be more even, meaning currently struggling teams such as San Francisco, Minnesota, Baltimore and Tampa Bay will have went up to be fighting for a higher spot. It is however doubtful that these teams will be on top of the league in a year as they probably need at least a couple of seasons more. I would instead guess that the teams not currently dominating and not suffering from a very rough season will be the ones fighting in the top. Teams like Winnipeg, Texas or Chicago might very well be the ones duking it out at the top of the league. I might be very wrong and teams like New England or Tampa Bay or even San Francisco could be at the top. A year is a long time and trying to predict who is at the the top is practically impossible, there is a lot that can happen. I chose specifically Winnipeg, Texas and Chicago as examples because they are currently not very far behind the top and with some good management and prospect growth they are soon ready to start challenging for real.

(213 words)

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Looking ahead a full calendar year, that's about 6 seasons in the SHL and many unpredictable things can happen. That's enough time for a team who's good right now to enter a period of rebuild/retool and be bad, and then begin to get competitive again. However, I'm going to go with the low hanging fruit and say that the teams have been rebuilding for a few seasons recently will find themselves with some of the best rosters in a year. 6 seasons ahead means somewhere around the S54 class will be at their peak TPE, so teams that have been stockpiling a lot of S54 players (as well as give or take a few seasons), will be at their window then. This makes me think of teams like TBB and TOR, who have had countless picks in the recent drafts. If these teams can keep players retained then they should be stacked with talent down the road. I also think teams with strong management that have consistently good rosters can avoid the rebuild and remain competitive in a year. For me, that makes me think that teams like BUF, HAM, CGY, MAN can also still be in the running (assuming they have the same management staff in a year), who have had strong rosters since I joined the site and even the seasons leading up to me being here.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

PT Pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

That is another decade of seasons away, but perennial contenders Buffalo and Hamilton should still be atop the charts. Assuming their prospects pan out, New England and Tampa Bay could be competitors despite their rough, middling condition now. Manhattan will probably be a bubble team, with most of their current top guys having regressed to fringe players or retired, and few up and coming prospects in the pipelines. I don’t have faith in Texas’ ten season outlook or Winnipeg’s rebuild, so I would expect them to be at the bottom of their division close to struggling franchises like Toronto, Baltimore, and San Francisco, the trio with perhaps the worst outlook. I expect to them to still be scraping the bottom of the barrel shortly down the road here. Personally I don’t expect the two newest clubs, Atlanta and Seattle, to do much later. Wild cards are the aging New Orleans Specters and the iffy Minnesota Monarchs roster and depth pool, those teams could go either way in terms of good or bad in a year’s time. Of course, trades and mismanagement like what we just saw in Edmonton could change these odds in a heartbeat, anything can happen and screw over a club for years. All it takes is one misstep or one questionable deal, who really knows.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

In the year of our lord 2022, the barracuda will be the top of the league. Dwight Knight, Ambacas Cuddles, and Zoltan will be the top players in the league, backed by the veteran presence of James Ronlain, Tom Fiddler, Michael Fitted, and Jakob Hamr. The Steelhawks and Rage will be rebuilding, at the bottom of the league along with the Toronto Stars and Baltimore Platoon, who will have never gotten any better. Buffalo will have never regressed, having fleeced other teams every year with trades, allowing their engine of rolling over picks and veterans at maximum value to continue on without issue. New England Wolfpack will indeed be a good team, but its just so unfortunate that they need to contend with the greatest team ever assembled, much less divisional rivals. If it hasn't already happened, Tampa Bays top forwards will break 100 points and their defensemen will all be top 5 fantasy point earners.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I've always been brutally honest that I know literally nothing about hockey. What I do think I know to at least a decent level, however, are sim leagues in general. I have faith that the management team in New Orleans is going to build a stellar team within the next year and put us into contention for the 2022 calendar year if not sooner. I've had the privilege of being on Joe's team in the ISFL and PBE and I'm confident in his ability to build a cohesive locker room with tons of camaraderie. In turn this helps promote updating and thus winning. And hey he drafted me, which was definitely an overdraft but I'm great for memes about dinosaurs and for updating like once a month when he yells at me. It'll take another calendar year at my updating rate but I'm going to be a force on the glass. Hitting people is fun and thats a win for me.

For this PT we are zooming across an entire in real life year to go ahead to the Season sixty-four regular season, where the Calgary Dragons are still battling for top in the Western conference just like they are this current season. However on the Eastern side of the conference things are shaping up to look just a bit differently. Instead of the Chicago Syndicate and Buffalo Stampede battling it out for second in the division of the Great Lakes, it is instead the Chicago Syndicate and Buffalo Stampede battling it out for third in the division, as the Toronto North Stars will easily be battling for second in the division right behind the Hamilton Steelhawks. The team operating out of the city of Toronto will be in a better spot than they were this most recent season as opposed to the two teams it will proceed to easily dispatch on its way to playoffs.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

PBE PT Claim

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]