Create Account

S58 SMJHL Earlybird PT
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2021, 11:00 PM by gaby.)

Marco Barengrub is the perfect role player a team can ask for. Ice time doesn't matter to him neither does individual awards. His faceoff ability allows his team to trust him to win a key defensive zone faceoff. His defensive play also allows his linemates to be agressive on the forecheck as he will always be there to back check and provide help to his d-men.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Ethan Bouchard’s biggest strengths would have to be his offensive and defensive reads, puckhandling, positioning, stickchecking, balance, speed and stamina. Ethan knows how to read the play very well on both sides of the puck, jumping up in the rush at the right moments as well as knowing when to fall back and stay at home. Bouchard handles the puck with ease and has some slick moves that he can pull off in high traffic and he is rarely caught out of positioning or caught flat-footed. He always has an active stick, knocking the puck off of opponents sticks and he is hard to knock off the puck himself. Ethan Bouchard is also a very fast skater with high end speed as has the ability to play big minutes without tiring or making a mistake.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Bob Duncan was always told to share as a child. Therefore, he likes to pass the puck around and make sure his teammates have ample opportunities to score. Bob is also a masterful skater who glides with ease. Bob, unfortunately, is a weak man who can easily be demolished by anyone even slightly more imposing than him. But Bob is a brave soul and he will not stop until the bugs in SHL b gone!

[Image: duncan_png.png]

For a wing, Jack Nishimori has always flown under the radar. Looking at the boxscores for matches he plays in will rarely tell the whole story. He doesn't light up the scoreboard or make big physical plays, but Nishimori has always been a patient player with the best eye for setting up plays and keeping his team on the attack. SMJHL get ready for Jack Nishimori, Mastermind of the Ice.

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

Daud Ramza is mad nefarious! I do not think I have ever seen a man skate in such a sinister manner before. If I had to big up his best quality on the field, I think it would have to be that out of all the hockey players who play the game like it is football, Ramza’s the best. He can be constantly heard screaming “Through it!” at his teammates and talking about how he is a CAM. You cannot find someone who is a better football player who inexplicably decided to try ice hockey instead.

Code:
96 Words

[Image: blasoon.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 09:46 AM by santej29.)

Sabarro Torretta  is always in the right position, he has been at every age level, an elite, 2-way d-man. Bob McKenzie says-- 'think of him as a Ryan Suter, Jaccob Slavin type in the NHL'. He is positionally sound, can move the puck out of his own end with ease, great first pass and always aware of what's going on in all 3 zones, can play well in any situation....He will be a great addition to any team... He also likes cool ranch Doritos.., a lot.

Being from Australia, Bloody Oath obviously did not grow up with the best development program for ice hockey, but has always found a joy for the game. He hopes that moving to North American will improve his game but right now his greatest strength is his excitement and love for hockey, as well as his great attitude and locker room presence.

[Image: Sugars2.png]

Janne Virtanen is Defender who likes to shoot puck a lot and do damage in offensive area. Crisp passes from blade to blade are also Janne´s main strenght. He is the one that you can put on pp1 and expect many points. In build up play Janne can go past hes opponents with his explosive accerelation.

Hey this is Brent Ashe I'm a center that wants to play like a Jonathan Towes kind game. I want to be a force offensively and defensively on the ice. I think as well as to being the person that you may need for motivation in your room when things are down in the dumps. I as well want to be a captain for one of your teams in future.

Strawberry Sailfish is quite literally a different breed, and on the field he certainly plays like it. Despite his small stature (1'2") Strawberry Sailfish has elite stick skills, and is the best scorer in this draft. Period. Strawberry Sailfish is also extremely good at sneaking through the defense to be in good position for passes. Since he is 1'2", and only weighs 7 pounds, the defense will often lose track of him, allowing for easy goals. Unfortunately he is sometimes mistaken for a puck and hit a mile by a hockey stick. It's quite painful.

To summarize, Strawberry Sailfish is the best player in this draft, and anything outside 1oa is a steal of a pick.

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

Pasta the Turtle is a grinding workhorse defenceman who does whatever it takes to win. Tries to get all the little things done right so you don't even notice when he's on the ice - quietly stifling his opponents. Will contribute on the rush, but thrives in the third period when the game is on the line trying to hold on to a lead. Calming presence on the bench - will rattle opponents but always keeps focus.

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

Lebron Brady is a nice young man with a not so everyday height of 6'5". He played basketball through high school but got bored when he couldn't really use his height to get physical which is when he first lost his love for defense and then his love for basketball. He has moved on now to the ice where he uses his great size for causing issues up and close to the goal. With arms so long a bad pass is still a good set up. But his main focus is to be a clutch man in clutch scenarios. With the "Ice In His Veins" mentality he got from playing basketball all of those years, If you need a big goal down late in the game, he is that offensive guy.

Robert's big strengths include his deftness with whatever weapon he has in his hand (in this case, it happens to be a hockey stick), a knack for knowing when danger has arisen and a keen sense for friend and foe alike. He carries a sort of charisma about him that led him to the top of the Ogre Street Gang back home, but the hockey life called, and now, he plays the part of leading the charge into the attacking end and back into the defensive zone.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

I'm the fucking baby goat. I eat lightning and crap thunder. My wrist shot speed breaks the damn sound barrier and my slap shot has enough power to kill godzilla. I may be American and but I bleed maple syrup. I grew up watching lemieux and always knew one day I'd be the lemieux of the shl. All you other loser and bend the knee for the uncrowded king. You don't even know about terry bradshaw emojis fucking nerds.

One of Aleks Blixstrom's main strengths is his work ethic. He's always the first one in and the last one out. Whether it be a gym session or a morning skate, he's there giving his all. Another strength is his speed and agility. He will be able to create breakaway chances for him and his teammates.

Code:
56 words