Create Account

Ragnar Punishment

02-01-2021, 10:58 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
02-01-2021, 07:39 PMteztify Wrote: The rule is explicitly against excessive trolling, which this was based on the number of times and places this happened, with Ragnar even following him into his retirement thread.

This is completely misleading and a false statement. 14 posts in the thread, none of which come from Ragnar.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=113644

Quote:Because it's a pretty minor instance of what could count as trolling, no action was going to be taken. Ragnar, though, was dismissive of a message from a Head Office member asking him to back off, and I've come to understand was celebratory about the resulting retirement.

Again, misleading and false

Quote:On a personal note, and this doesn't factor into the punishment - it's upsetting a grown adult former Commissioner chooses to spend his time on the site, after being unbanned, taking the fun out of it for someone else.

Seriously?

Yeah I apologize, I got the wrong thread. I meant the quote of the post when Nevada drafted the player.

And what is misleading or false about Ragnar not taking this to heart? He clearly felt no remorse, we've all seen what he posted in Anchorage's LR.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

02-01-2021, 11:18 PMfrithjofr Wrote:
02-01-2021, 11:02 PMJSS Wrote: I was one of those people that "harassed" you when that happened if that is the word you would like to use. However, saying you were on the receiving end of homophobic and ableist slurs is a pretty big fucking deal and I fail to remember these events ever occurring. Personally, I think you're full of shit however if you can go back and find examples of you being on the receiving end of that type of hate I will go ahead and retire my player and leave the site forever so you will never have to worry about me ever again.

These are just two of the ones I dug up. And you know what, you got me. You didn't use any homophobic slurs, you just inferred that I was speaking up because I looking for dick.

Also, harassment is the word I would like to use. You followed me to multiple threads, responded to multiple comments in each with hostile, aggressive language in each and every comment. Usually insults directed at me. That's literally textbook harassment. Nice of you to try and weasel out of it, and to flaunt how you're always so smart. You could never harass people, because you only use the widdle insults, not full blown scary slurs! You just tip toe right on up to the edge of the rules to make sure you don't get punished.

[Image: mDpdVEA.png]

[Image: R2r3BGG.png]

you showed your dick to minors

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

This is the classic case of a troll going too far and the victim reacting emotionally.

The gnome dab just so happens to be the straw that broke the camels back. Rag knows he took it too far and tried to make amends and now feels bad seeing the hooplah it stirred.

The real crime here is the lack of accountability from those in power, specifically Patty for not reading carefully and exaggerating their accountability.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 11:46 PM by karey.)

Kid A gets poked every day by Kid B

Kid A finally loses it and throws a fit and punches Kid B

Kid B is shook and feels bad. Kid A is regretful for freaking out but is still mad.

Teacher comes in. Yells at Kid A for punch but hears about the poking.

Teacher tries to get Kid B suspended for bullying.

Principal asks why suspension. Teacher says Kid B is a bad bully who abuses Kid A.

Principal asks why teacher hasn't stopped it before.

Teacher lies and says he has been trying, daily.

Book gets thrown at Kid B.

Popular kids continue defending Kid B.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 11:49 PM by frithjofr.)

02-01-2021, 11:37 PMGooney Wrote: you showed your dick to minors

Uh... what?

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

02-01-2021, 10:51 PMfishy Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:41 PMKachur Wrote: So I feel there needs to be some explanation here.

I'm fine with trolling to a point, hell I've been here longer than most of you. You didn't see the old days. The going was fine until I saw he went and found EVERY message I posted past and present and ignored it. Frankly, that was past the point of being funny.

Also to clarify some things @fishy  I didn't Unretire, I also didn't appreciate the smart-ass response. I will take whatever punishment the HO and admins hand my way for retiring, then trying to unretire, I own that fuck up.

The issue with Rag is I had asked him to stop a few times. The screenshot being showed was AFTER everything went down not during. I was already retired when he mentioned not giving me 15% and for what it's worth coming from him I don't want his help.

All in all, I had a part to play in this, I own that, and whatever HO decides to do with me or my next player I'll accept it.

[Image: image0.png]

Weird, looks like you tried to unretire to me. I also don’t give a shit if you don’t appreciate what I said, I wasn’t taking to you lol I was talking to the individuals that helped decide the punishment, just asking for proof that they gave Rags a fair warning which they haven’t been able to provide (lol)

Also knowing Rags, zero chance he reacted to every single message you posted lol that dude a lazy fuck

Ultimately the fact this was deserving of punishment is a joke and a half especially after HO has ignored other shit that goes on in this league

Me saying delete this had nothing to do with undoing the retirement. I'm still and will always be retired from this point out.

So again you made a snide bullshit comment with little to no facts. But it doesn't matter anymore so

02-01-2021, 11:55 PMKachur Wrote: Me saying delete this had nothing to do with undoing the retirement. I'm still and will always be retired from this point out.

So again you made a snide bullshit comment with little to no facts. But it doesn't matter anymore so

why would you want it deleted?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

02-01-2021, 09:48 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: damn, I didn't make the cut for the thread team.
I can now confidently proclaim myself the better player. Haha!

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

tldr gn*mes destroy society and should be destroyed.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

02-01-2021, 11:45 PMkarey Wrote: Kid A gets poked every day by Kid B

Kid B is shook and feels bad. Kid A is regretful for freaking out but  is still mad.

Principal asks why suspension. Teacher says Kid B is a bad bully who abuses Kid A.

is this some weird meta humor im too stupid to understand

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Kid B is shook and feels bad. Kid A is regretful for freaking out but  is still mad.

Yoooo when did Radiohead release Kid B?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I will say this league has taken strides. I remember when Carl retired over Brandon Sutter we just bullied him further

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

02-02-2021, 01:05 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:

is this some weird meta humor im too stupid to understand

This is just an excerpt from the SHL Middle School chronicles

02-02-2021, 01:20 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote:

Yoooo when did Radiohead release Kid B?

You and I both know that Kid B is Origin of Symmetry by Muse.

Pffff I would be honored, if Ragnar gnome me....

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone