Create Account

Team USA S59 IIHF Roster

Hello fellow Americans,

I come to you today with your regularly scheduled and often delayed big daddy roster announcement.  It is the morning (west coast, baby) of our 13th season of Scruf-Fuzz American Federation bliss, and yes I am reusing material, you've been here 12 times before and I know you want a roster not my senile rambling.  We've got a single but important change to the roster for S59 international play and a major retirement to acknowledge here.

This season, we had a bright star fade into the night sky as Phineas Gold has fallen to inactivity.  However, as the great prophets of the American alternative rock back, Semisonic, once said "every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end".

(S56) F Xavier Doom @JKortesi81 Specters
Replacing Gold is this exciting young center who @FuzzSHL imported to the promised land a few seasons back.  You know, it's so hard to come into a squad where you don't know anyone and have no history.  We'll all watch with great anticipation how this fresh face can assimilate into such a storied federation.  Some people think he might become the next Joe K or even the next Jason Visser.  You've gotta start somewhere and today, it's Doom's turn to start.

These past couple seasons we've talked about legends retiring and how they have been survived by Otis B. Driftwood, the only member of my original roster left.  Well, as you're probably well aware, Otis B. Driftwood has announced his retirement and S59 will be his last great ride with the Red, White, and Blue.  He joined this roster in S42, before I had even heard of this league, and he has 3 golds, 2 silvers, and 1 bronze to his name... so far.  He's the kind of player who makes the coaching job easy because the answer to every question can be "Throw Driftwood on it" and you don't have to worry.  This tournament's gold will well and truly be won for Driftwood one last time.

It's become a running roster announcement tag line: "Michael Fox will remain on our blue line for another season until the legends go to rest and we shuffle him back to his natural forward role.  Keep an eye out next season for the exciting prospects we have to fill the new gaps."  More of the same this season with Fox on the blue line, we'll see if that shuffle happens before the reaper comes for his career.

UsaUsaUsa

Now, as usual, I present the returning roster for Team USA in order of team tenure:

(S40) D Otis B. Driftwood @Slappydoodle Dragons joined S42
(S45) D Slip McScruff @Scrufdaddy Aurora joined S48
(S46) F Bobby Sharp @Nerio Stampede joined S49
(S46) F Collin Gibbles @SpartanGibbles Monarchs joined S49
(S47) F Julio Tokolosh @Julio Tokolosh Blizzard joined S51
(S52) G Strom Chamberlain @Geekusoid Aurora joined S52,  starting goalie in S58
(S46) F Michael Fox @FuzzSHL Panthers joined S52
(S48) F Barrett Blackwood @MrStennett Blizzard joined S53
(S50) F Joseph Weston @ACapitalChicago Dragons joined S54
(S50) F Bobby Lane @Rich Stars joined S54
(S52) F Danny Marston @Capt_Blitzkrieg Stars joined S55
(S53) F Ethan Duncan @mastersheep Platoon joined S55
(S53) F Eric Hudson @EricNCSU Renegades joined S55
(S53) F Ethan Price @Zomp Wolfpack joined S56
(S54) D Pojo Biscuit @.bojo Aurora joined S56
(S55) D Axel Foley @Mazatt Blizzard joined S57
(S55) F Lord Raiden @Jumbobone19 Platoon joined S58
(S57) G Tyler Ward @Hordle Blizzard Citadelles joined S58
(S55) D Colin Lambert @rum_ham Barracuda joined S58

Time to smoke the El Cheapo stogies, drink our last martinis, and let freedom ring.

God Bless,
SD Usa

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Usa Usa Usa

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Do it for Driftwood

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Let's do this! Usa Usa Usa

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Murica

Hyped for next season boyz!

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

God bless the USA!!

Let’s fucking go!!!!

Usa

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]