Create Account

A Post-Draft Interview with Patya Perevalov (2x Draft Media)

Save first time bonus again, 2x draft media please

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello place of much new, new are many friends of Patya! English for me is still not so good, but am get better by keep many practice much. Am here for interview of second for answer question that is new. Who is today start, please?

*points*

Man of much age.

Hey there, Patya! I think I’m going to be asking the big question here, so…how were you feeling after being taken 5th overall in the SMJHL entry draft by the Carolina Kraken?

Am start by say Patya much confident. Patya am much good player. Patya am want help many team much. Patya much surprise. Am for me not expecting much early pick, even if early pick much want. Early pick for Patya happen! Am many happies! Am tiny telephone grabbing for family calling! Am give news many goods! Omsk much proud of Patya! Am much excite for join Octopussy mans of C…Ca--…Caaaaro-…..Carolina! Patya am learn this word from teammate, man who am name for animal much slow! From time am team meeting, team much kind to Patya. Patya am love team new.

A follow-up question, if you will Patya.

*looks somewhat confused*

Patya…am…will?

*the reporter continues post-approval*

It sounds like you’ve really been accepted here in the Carolina locker room. Can you tell us a bit about that?

Like Patya am say, team much kind. Patya am talk much for GM in time of drafting before, am feeling much good. Am many friend new making. Am meet Fox teammate, am much talking, am much friend big. Am excite much for time of future. Am watch Patya time legend becoming!

Who am have question next for Patya?

*points*

Glasses man with headshine.

Hi Patya, and welcome to Carolina!

Many thanks! Am to be here many happies!

My question is: What do you think you bring to Carolina to kind of help them out a bit, and potentially help propel them to a division title this upcoming season?

Patya am like question much! Patya am for asking thank much! Patya am bring much skills to Octopussy mans. Am offense many skills, am score, am pass, am with puck much great, am much amazing. This Patya know. This everyone know…but…Patya am many skills having. Patya am player of completion. Am fast, am strong, am for locate in zone of defense much intellect. Patya maybe not many shots blocking much, but am for this make up. Am thinking team with Patya much improving. Am thinking title of division of east of south am goal of much fair. Am thinking Octopussy mans am bring title of division of east of south to home of Caaar-…Caaaaaarol-….Carolii-….Carolina!

Am much ready for question of next.

*points*

You, brown-hair lady, is pret-

*he stops, his jaw slides open, his eyes grow wide, and he rejoices*

BROWN-HAIR LADY?! FOR WHY AM PATYA YOU HERE SEEING?!

*she smiles and giggles*

Oh, Mr. Perevalov, we do, indeed, meet again! I was at the first conference as a member of the Carolina Kraken media team! I live here!

*she mocks him in jest of his English*

For why am I YOU here seeing?

*he laughs*

Haha, woman of many funnies! Patya am for Octopussy mans play now the hockey! Am mean this that Patya am for many times be you seeing?

*she smiles wider than before and flips her hair back over her shoulder*

Well, I suppose it does, Mr. Perevalov.

*a small fist pump*

Patya am for this much happy!

*he collects himself*

Ahem, am for interruption much sorry. Am for question ready.

*she collects herself as well*

Mr. Perevalov, as my colleague mentioned previously, welcome to Carolina and to the Kraken. I’m glad you’re enjoying it here and fitting in with your new team and new surroundings.

Many thanks for say this to you.

You’re welcome. Now, as for my question, how do you feel like the staff of the Carolina Kraken can help get you ready and adequately prepared for the start of the SMJHL season, and your eventual transition to the SHL?

*he smiles*

Well, brown-hair lady who is pretty t-…Patya am much wanting know, for what you are named?

*she smiles as he looks at her*

My name is Kristen…Kristen Landry.

*he looks away shyly*

Is…many beautifuls name.

*her entire face flushes a hue of red*

*he collects himself again*

*she does the same*

Ahem, well, Kristen Landry, Patya am practice English much, am today know these words, ade-…adequa-….adequately!...and eve-…eventual! Patya am say right these words!

*she smiles AGAIN*

Very well, Mr. Perevalov. Please continue.

Staff of which is for octopussy mans am much prepare Patya. Am many workouts having, am much conditioning having, am much ready feeling. Am draft pick high in round of first, am needing for like this acting. Much people am high expectations having, Patya am having of all highest. Am of abilities much confident. Am thinking am become for SHL much ready as time is going over if keeping for anything much prepared. Am here for Octopussy mans proving Patya am of much high draft pick worth. Am letting down team that is new never.

Well…thank you, Mr. Perevalov, that’s all I ha-

No. Patya am now for you have question.

*she now looks confused*

Well I…I uhm…okay, I guess?

*he looks directly at her, full of confidence, as if ready to stare a hole through her*

Patya am for take you out much wanting.

*she blinks a few times*

You…you what?

*he continues to look at her, staring directly into her soul*

Patya am not stutter, am for take you out much wanting.

*she realizes what’s happening, and smiles, her cheeks flush much darker than earlier*

You…want to take me out? Like on a date?

*he nods in agreement*

Yes, am for take you out much wanting, like date.

*she sits there for a moment, somewhat in shock, thinking carefully before making her decision*

…Yes. Yes, Mr. Perev- Patya. I accept. I will go on a date with you.

*he jumps high into the air, leaning into the microphones after landing*

PEREVALOV SHOOTS, HE SCORES!

*the crowd claps and hollers, most of them still in awe of the testicular fortitude it takes for a man to ask a woman on a date at a live press conference, and her accepting, especially after their previous transgression*

Patya am tonight picking up for you, time of 8?

*she smiles wide*

That works for me!

It is date!

*he hoots, before centering himself to end the conference*

Patya am more time not having. Thank much for you today. Remember for follow on twitter @patyaperevalov for much tweeting. Am hope day of yours much good as day of Patya!

*he jumps down off the stage, approaches Kristen Landry, and pulls out his phone*

For number of Kristen.

*she takes the phone, putting her number into it, and saving it under “Kristen” next to a heart emoji before handing it back to him*

I’ll see you tonight, Mr. Perevalov.

*she smiles at him one last time*

*he takes his phone back, sliding it back into his pocket*

Tonight see Patya for sure!

To be continued…

[Microsoft Word: 1189 words, WordCounter.net: 1188 words, Forum character count: 1497 words]

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

He’s already scoring in Carolina!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

S tier content.

[Image: panico.png]