Create Account

SHL All-Time Moments

For me, it will always be breaking the North Stars curse. I have such fond memories of Cynthia and I managing the team and just the jubilation and shock we felt when we actually got it done.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

07-02-2021, 09:50 AMWinter is Coming Wrote: For me, it will always be breaking the North Stars curse. I have such fond memories of Cynthia and I managing the team and just the jubilation and shock we felt when we actually got it done.

I guess similarly, my favorite moment on the site so far I think was the S38 PGF curse breaker. Being the captain of the squad, doing well that season, and with the playoff heroics I somehow put together, all while my teammates were chanting #DoitforDildo, all made it very special.

Interestingly enough, later on Dildo would help end the then-longest SHL curse in WKP, albeit with less heroics.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

07-02-2021, 11:40 AMartermis Wrote:
07-02-2021, 09:50 AMWinter is Coming Wrote: For me, it will always be breaking the North Stars curse. I have such fond memories of Cynthia and I managing the team and just the jubilation and shock we felt when we actually got it done.

I guess similarly, my favorite moment on the site so far I think was the S38 PGF curse breaker. Being the captain of the squad, doing well that season, and with the playoff heroics I somehow put together, all while my teammates were chanting #DoitforDildo, all made it very special.

Interestingly enough, later on Dildo would help end the then-longest SHL curse in WKP, albeit with less heroics.
That was the team that made that insane trade with the Raptors right?

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

@trella and I coming in and taking over Montreal in S49, rebuilding a dead LR, winning a cup with 13 rookies, and promptly moving the team to Carolina following the franchise’s first Cup win since I think S33?

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

07-03-2021, 01:47 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: @trella and I coming in and taking over Montreal in S49, rebuilding a dead LR, winning a cup with 13 rookies, and promptly moving the team to Carolina following the franchise’s first Cup win since I think S33?

SWEEEEEEEET CAROLIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEE

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

07-03-2021, 01:47 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: @trella and I coming in and taking over Montreal in S49, rebuilding a dead LR, winning a cup with 13 rookies, and promptly moving the team to Carolina following the franchise’s first Cup win since I think S33?

All time? probably not. Cool? yeah

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

CK or merica posting a bad take and subsequently getting dunked on by anyone with a brain. Too many threads to choose from

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-03-2021, 10:19 AMtrella Wrote:
07-02-2021, 11:40 AMartermis Wrote: I guess similarly, my favorite moment on the site so far I think was the S38 PGF curse breaker. Being the captain of the squad, doing well that season, and with the playoff heroics I somehow put together, all while my teammates were chanting #DoitforDildo, all made it very special.

That was the team that made that insane trade with the Raptors right?

yeyeye

We bought Colorado's 4th years lmao

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Slash using a homophobic slur and then acting like he has the moral high ground on anyone he disagrees with

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

07-03-2021, 02:19 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Slash using a homophobic slur and then acting like he has the moral high ground on anyone he disagrees with

Slash learning not to use that word anymore and becoming a better changed person

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

07-03-2021, 02:21 PMSlashACM Wrote:
07-03-2021, 02:19 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Slash using a homophobic slur and then acting like he has the moral high ground on anyone he disagrees with

Slash learning not to use that word anymore and becoming a better changed person

Oh yeah, very clear from your behavior that you're a better person now

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

You relocated tho, SAD

Vive le impact

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

07-03-2021, 02:25 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
07-03-2021, 02:21 PMSlashACM Wrote: Slash learning not to use that word anymore and becoming a better changed person

Oh yeah, very clear from your behavior that you're a better person now

Go ia again please

07-03-2021, 02:12 PMluketd Wrote:

All time? probably not. Cool? yeah

Eh, for me it’s one of my favorite moments because it really cemented just how fun this league can be. We had like 15 people in a VC singing Sweet Carolina while watching the PBP thread. It may not be an all-time moment for everyone, but for everyone who was involved with that, I think they’d agree it’s an all-time moment for them.

Aleksi Kettu

07-03-2021, 02:27 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote:

You relocated tho, SAD

Vive le impact

Montreal deserves an SHL team, not a juniors team, we were just ahead of our time Wink

Aleksi Kettu