Also I fixed it

ilu
heart emoji

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:31 AMscorycory Wrote: gf is prego

we like to get kinky anyways

one night things get particularly saucy

i'm sticking my noodle in her when I notice weird fucking chunks coming out, so I turn on the lights

wtf it's red everywhere and she's obviously not on her period

i look up at her, she's got a glassy, jarred look on her face and she's not answering

ohshitohshitohshitohshit

i rush her into my car and speed all the way to the hospital

she's still bleeding everywhere

by the time we get there, she's not bleeding much anymore, but all the color has drained and she looks colorless and almost transparent

oh shit, she looks like she's in a vegetative state

storm into to the emergency room, cary her to the nearest doctor and explain eveything

he takes one look at ther and says

"sir, i'm sorry, there's nothing we can do"

"WHY THE FUCK NOT???"

"we don't operate on empty jars of spaghetti sauce"
sir this is a wendy's

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

08-20-2021, 02:42 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:38 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: So you do realize that GMs were notified of these interpretations and new wordings, meaning Hallsy new that with draftees he had until the day before GM tasks were due to post, right? This is you finally agreeing?
I think that might be *one* ho member's opinion on the matter, I guess? but the rulebook still says that the players should be going to Hamilton, and thats all that matters. If HO allows the bidding process to go through they'll be in direct opposition of two rules. Thats what I think is the situation. I don't care about what hallsy thinks, he has been on vacation for the past week.

Keywords here: "I think" and "might be."

GMs knew. That's the difference.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

08-20-2021, 02:42 AMRotticusScott Wrote: I don't care about what hallsy thinks, he has been on vacation for the past week.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-20-2021, 02:41 AMboom Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:38 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: So you do realize that GMs were notified of these interpretations and new wordings, meaning Hallsy knew that with draftees he had until the day before GM tasks were due to post, right? This is you finally agreeing?
Man, those simultaneous, multi-day power outages in different places preventing GMs from having access to the Internet to post contracts at any point during the last five days really getcha, don’t they?

That's some crazy bad luck for both the Head GM and Co-GM to both have super bad power outages, right?

Aleksi Kettu

08-20-2021, 02:44 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:42 AMRotticusScott Wrote: I think that might be *one* ho member's opinion on the matter, I guess? but the rulebook still says that the players should be going to Hamilton, and thats all that matters. If HO allows the bidding process to go through they'll be in direct opposition of two rules. Thats what I think is the situation. I don't care about what hallsy thinks, he has been on vacation for the past week.

Keywords here: "I think" and "might be."

So does that mean that there's entire set of rules that players just don't get to see? because I feel like changing what a contract offer is, or not making it official, is a pretty big leap to make for 90% of the league to not see. Especially when players can get punished with a rule we've literally been arguing about.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Our first PT for s61 is going to be about each members favorite rule

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-20-2021, 02:46 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:44 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: Keywords here: "I think" and "might be."

So does that mean that there's entire set of rules that players just don't get to see? because I feel like changing what a contract offer is, or not making it official, is a pretty big leap to make for 90% of the league to not see. Especially when players can get punished with a rule we've literally been arguing about.
That document was put together to clarify the various processes involved in GM stuff.  Since not all of the rules that apply to a situation or process are in the same part of the rulebook.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:50 AMSlashACM Wrote: Our first PT for s61 is going to be about each members favorite rule
can it be least favorite? i want to complain about jack crasher some more

08-20-2021, 02:50 AMSlashACM Wrote: Our first PT for s61 is going to be about each members favorite rule

can i have it in an example please?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

You clearly have no interest in understanding logic, so I'm out. Everyone knows you're wrong here except you, so....maybe go take some time to reflect on the fact that you don't know everything and your GMs knew what this process entailed.

Aleksi Kettu

They're rules that haven't been added to the rulebook, Head Office told us that they were changing things - and they wanted to tell us about these draft rights/free agency interpretations before this exact scenario happened. If they added it to the rulebook after this whole draft bidding process, we'd all go back and say 'well then why did Hamilton get to do that?' Rewriting the entire rulebook and clarifying everything is pretty long, and they wanted to get this very important part of it out of the way before we went through this whole process. If Hallsy says that he didn't know, then that's bullshit because it was posted August 13th, and even I knew about it despite being in the GM chat for a little over half an hour.

Tommy's exact message is this: "Sean — 08/13/2021

Also, gonna share this before the whole rulebook processes thing is done. Here is how draft rights work since it hasn't exactly been established."

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 02:50 AMgrok Wrote:
can it be least favorite? i want to complain about jack crasher some more

Has to be favorite but sarcasm allowed

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Crasher rule do be dumb, even if it clearly doesn't apply here.

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

Keep doing great as pt head btw slash I actually had fun doing pts since my first few seasons on the site last season

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks