Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

there are gonna be a lot of annoyed nola players tomorrow when ho rules hamilton keeps all their players and forfeits a couple future first round picks

Also nobody can say Hamilton doesn’t care about their players. It’s a mistake. Doesn’t mean they don’t care. I don’t like that.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

08-20-2021, 03:23 AMzaynzk Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:16 AMdmills3 Wrote: Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone
Except Post a Contract :kek:

Code:
it was just a fucking mistake

Forgot a part. Got it for you though

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 03:16 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:12 AMinverted Wrote: They deserve a team that cares enough about them to do the bare minimum, such as posting their contracts on time so that they can get paid.

Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone, especially any of my players. You even saw me as a gm. Don’t go saying me or hallsy don’t care about our players when it was just a fucking mistake. If this rule wasn’t a thing they’d be getting paid by midnight tomorrow regardless because that’s when contract deposits are due.
That's fair. I was really harsh there and I'm sorry for that. 

My point is that "thinking of the players" shouldn't be used as reasoning to have them stay on the team that missed the deadline to sign them. Doing what's best for the players isn't an easy conclusion to make here.

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

08-20-2021, 03:23 AMgoldenglutes Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:53 AMSlashACM Wrote: If this isnt a meme I really actually appreciate that  Blush

i agree with mills ( echh )
cosign with the short and the glute

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 03:24 AMKeygan Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:17 AMgrok Wrote: they had contracts agreed, the gms missed a posting deadline that was changed effective this season. i don't think it's particularly fair to those players or to hamilton's management to claim the team doesn't care about them over an honest mistake. if that were the case, there would be very few trustworthy gms in the league

It's been longer than just this season, it was put in last season.

from everything i've heard the deadline was ambiguous last season and made more concrete this season. i could be misunderstanding my sources but i think i have it right

08-20-2021, 03:26 AMgrok Wrote: there are gonna be a lot of annoyed nola players tomorrow when ho rules hamilton keeps all their players and forfeits a couple future first round picks

Oh I don’t think it’s just us. I bet more than a few other teams are going to be upset if HO bails Hamilton out when they clearly shouldn’t.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

08-20-2021, 03:27 AMinverted Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:16 AMdmills3 Wrote: Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone, especially any of my players. You even saw me as a gm. Don’t go saying me or hallsy don’t care about our players when it was just a fucking mistake. If this rule wasn’t a thing they’d be getting paid by midnight tomorrow regardless because that’s when contract deposits are due.
That's fair. I was really harsh there and I'm sorry for that. 

My point is that "thinking of the players" shouldn't be used as reasoning to have them stay on the team that missed the deadline to sign them. Doing what's best for the players isn't an easy conclusion to make here.

It’s all good no offense was taken. Just a missed thing between hallsy and I it’s just a mistake. Sucks but just waiting to see what HO says

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

16 pages. Can we get 20.

[Image: hopoate.png]

08-20-2021, 03:16 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:12 AMinverted Wrote: They deserve a team that cares enough about them to do the bare minimum, such as posting their contracts on time so that they can get paid.

Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone, especially any of my players. You even saw me as a gm. Don’t go saying me or hallsy don’t care about our players when it was just a fucking mistake. If this rule wasn’t a thing they’d be getting paid by midnight tomorrow regardless because that’s when contract deposits are due.
wait when did i see you as a GM?

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

08-20-2021, 03:00 AMTheDangaZone Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:54 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Joseph Weston Dwight Knight Tony pepperoni
Jack kanoff Vladmir petrov  friedensreich Hunderwasser
Dick Clapper Rotticus Scott Cal Libovitch

Magnus liljestrom Corey Kennedy
Gabriel Johnson William Hartman
Conner Hutton Axel Foley

Jon St. Ark

Sorry if formatting is weird enjoy the team

This is the real outrage here. 2k tpe can’t make a thread team.
Damn, you didn't display as online when I was making it.

08-20-2021, 03:28 AMsimo_393 Wrote: 16 pages. Can we get 20.

Not making it past 18 till the US morning

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

08-20-2021, 01:45 AMplatanocat Wrote: Someone about to go full Count Olaf on these three kids

lmfao

08-20-2021, 03:28 AMinverted Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:16 AMdmills3 Wrote: Come on bro. “A team that cares about them” ask anyone that knows me and they’ll all tell you I’d do anything for anyone, especially any of my players. You even saw me as a gm. Don’t go saying me or hallsy don’t care about our players when it was just a fucking mistake. If this rule wasn’t a thing they’d be getting paid by midnight tomorrow regardless because that’s when contract deposits are due.
wait when did i see you as a GM?

I think you might have been drafted to van a season or so after I left but I thought I was still there so I’m probably wrong. 3:30 am lmao

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 03:26 AMgrok Wrote: there are gonna be a lot of annoyed nola players tomorrow when ho rules hamilton keeps all their players and forfeits a couple future first round picks
yeah us and the 5 GMs from other teams that also came in to post the rules. Plus all the people who sleep at normal times and will see this in the morning

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap