Create Account

PT Suggestion/Feedback Box

PTs need to be more hockey related. I’m all for the odd funny one, but I think we went the whole season (and now a CW) without one discussing hockey or anything sim related

The new PT director is a douche you should fire him

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

All the main prompts have nothing to do with the league or the final. I get having a fun one thrown in there but this is a sim league about hockey, not a grade 9 writing prompt.

just more hockey related things please.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Hockey plz

Not hockey related but this was a funny one based on true story:

Written Task:
You just pocket dialed another player in the SHL. What happens afterward? Does the player pick up? Do you then pocket text him? How do your teammates/other players around the league react when they hear about your gaffe?

Graphic Task (not sure about this one lol): Make a graphic that shows the chat history after you pocket dial another SHL player

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

a PT or mpt where players release a musical album and who is featured on said music album.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Which team improved the most. Which team will falter?

This isn’t hard slash. Come on man.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Fire slash

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 11:34 PM by ValorX77.)

Your player is a Undercover spy on another team, what information did you find? How do you plan on sabotaging the other team?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I dunno if you lot ever did this so... here we go.

Written Task: What's your player's first highlight in the sport of ice hockey? An inter-classes duel at high school? A game with the kids from the neighbourhood? Practicing with wild coyotes? Write about it!

Graphic Task: Make a graphic of your player's first highlight in hockey.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I'm getting mixed signals here. Do we want hockey or not?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-29-2021, 11:36 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'm getting mixed signals here. Do we want hockey or not?
Yes we do, but also we don’t.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Recent PTs got me writing 50 extra words in other leagues so I can affiliate over rather than the trash that’s put up here. I get that you think it’s the height of comedy to keep making references to people wanting tasks to do with hockey/the sim and not actually giving it to them, but is it that hard to try and keep things interesting for everyone?

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Locker Rooms are the heart of the league.

Written: What do you look for in a locker room? Is it activity? Certain people you're friends with? Maybe it's a certain location to discuss things like pets or games. Describe your ideal locker room and what sets it apart.

Graphic: Design the ideal locker room, does it have a certain person or amenity in it? Where's the team logo? Show us what it looks like!

---
History has been made in the SHL many times over, with more historical games or moments than we can count.

Written: Describe a historical game or moment in the SHL and what it has meant to you. Was your player there? How did they react? If you weren't there, what do you think it would have been like?

Graphic: Show us the game or event. Who's playing and what's the score? What arena is it at? Is it an event at a specific conference center? What event is it? With or without your player there of course.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021, 10:26 AM by retuperkele.)

A day in someone elses shoes mPT

If you had the opportunity to be someone else (whether in the SHL or in the SMJHL) for a day, who would it be, and why? What would you do as your person or choice?

edit. If youre really looking for more PT ideas/suggestions, encourage people to submit their ideas by rewarding. 1m cash or 1TPE should do it

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]