Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

Of course being the son of Randy Macho Man Savage Kata Vilde's favorite snack is unquestionably a Slim Jim. That beefy spicy taste. Snap into a Slim Jim. Oh Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

My go-to snack is peanut M&Ms but when I am feeling like treating myself, I go for some chocolate-glazed croissants from the local bakery. Damn they are so good I can eat a whole box of them by myself and not even feel bad about it. I just can't do it very often.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Probably chips. I'll eat almost any kind but I usually go for BBQ, Ketchup, or Cheddar Jalapeno the most depending on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I get a really strong hankering for sour candies too, like those crappy candy cups you can get at the gas station.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

I have been eating goldfish (the crackers not the animal) a lot as a snack lately. I find that I can either just have a handful or a full bag in one sitting and be satisfied either way. Usually when I'm working I'll just have a handful here and there.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I have to go with "Hardbites", in particular the "Smokin' BBQ" flavour.  This potato chip has a satisfying crunch and a salty. smoky barbecue flavour.  Interestingly enough, they are made in Canada.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

I have a variety of snacks that I tend to go to. Chocolate covered almonds are a big favorite of mine, but pretzels, buncha crunch, and all dressed ruffles are big favorites of mine too

35 Words

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

My favorite snack hands down has to ben mangos. Where they be fresh juicy mangos, mangos in a smoothie or dried mangos they are all so tasty and wish I could have my own mango tree to have them home grown.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

My favorite snack is frozen blood of my enemies. It typically tastes like victory and I tend to eat it EVERY SINGLE GAME OF THE REGULAR AND POST SEASON

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021, 02:29 PM by Hordle.)

I've had a craving for air heads lately and I really don't know why. They're not even that good. Circus Peanuts do be #1 though.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

It's closer to a meal than a snack but I love ramen noodles. If they didn't provide like next to no nutritional value I'd eat them every day. I buy them in bulk from a nearby Korean grocery store.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Sunflower seeds preferably David's Jalapeno Hot Salsa Flavor. I first started eating seeds because my dad always did when I was a kid. I ate them while I rode the bench in High School baseball and now I eat them all the time. Even sitting at my desk working or mowing the lawn or driving or anything. I discovered the  Jalapeno Hot Salsa flavor when a buddy brought them to a golf course. This was probably 10 years ago and it's still my top flavor.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Well are we talking sweet or salty here? Going by the German definition I would assume you mean something salty that can sub for a real meal if one isn't readily available, so I will go with my trusty buttered Brezel. Just cut it in half horizontally, add butter, put it back together, boom, deliciousness.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

My favorite snack, especially during game time (or when I'm gaming in general) are Cheez-Its.  The baked cheese cracker is just an addiction in itself. Not too much salt, but all of the right flavor.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

I love to mix pretzels (any shape, really), with peanut butter m&ms, pretzel m&ms, and crispy m&ms, preferably chilled so the chocolate gets that good good bite. I think chocolate tastes best when cold, and this gives you the sweet, the salty, and that good good cold. I love it, though I admit I think it's missing something. I don't like mixing fruity flavors with my chocolate, so I'd avoid adding sour haribo bears (though I like those too).

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I have two favorite snacks.  One is odd and one is shared by many.  The odd one is leeks.  Yeah, the big green onion looking thing. Always have loved the more savory side of things.  The other is sunflower seeds.  I love the salty goodness, but it's also fun to crack the shells eat the kernel and then spit out the shell.  I eat both when I'm getting hungry or seeds to keep myself awake when I have to read something and I might fall asleep.