Create Account

S62 mPT #3- Bingo

LA would definitely have the free space as seeing any name related to Carl. The other 2 spaces would be easy to fill as "Anytime sloth mentions points into fighting" and " anytime Wuma says goodmorning first that day". Pretty much guaranteed spots.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I don’t really know what the theme would be, but for sure if you had a space that was for Anton talking about dogs that’s basically a gimmie.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Our bingo theme in the Berserkers locker room would definitely be related to feet, because everyone in there is obsessed with posting about and talking about feet constantly.

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]   Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF]  Team Japan | S60 Gold

People bitching about HO has to be the free space in any sim league bingo in my eyes. That's just the most obvious really. Get that free space.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I'd probably do a bingo game where you watch a TD and cross things off as people say them. 'Fuck Hamilton' 'Fuck HO'... really just a lot of squares that say fuck. Maybe a square for a thread team and one for a recipe being posted.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

ok bingo is gonna be atlanta inferno meme themed the free space is @Locagiess posting a meme in memes then a square will be @micool132 posting a meme and the other square will be @Leppish hating on the memes posted by @Jepox

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Mine would be specific to one game.  The free space would be Hamilton win, and the other two spaces would be Ty Murphy -1 and Jobin Shutout.  I feel like these things happen often enough to be generalizable.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

The theme is being a player on the atlanta inferno. The free space is G test simming. One square is scoring a goal and still being negative. Another is having asron bot ping you to remind you that a PT is due in 24 hours.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

I think the free space on the Philadelphia Forge bingo card would be "Laser sticking his head in to ask what to update next every Friday" pretty easily. One guy also says sex a lot, that might be it too.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

will be a zerks themed bingo board. free space will be tylaroo putting ketchup on his mac n cheese. other spaces will include sota toes, !bam, and munk luck

over 25 words

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]

Outlaws bingo

Spaces include:

Free space: rice says "LOL"
Vik asks for help with something 
Mooks player has a monster game 
Rice and gcool talk about programming 
unconfident has to be reminded to do tasks on the weekend

I couldnt think of a full 5x5 bingo card, so I took the easy way out and made a 3x3. I thought that was good enough for 1 TPE. bingo card below

[Image: preview.php?grid=3&title=SHL%20BINGO&col...0)&ver=&m=]

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

Edmonton Blizzard Bingo
Free Space: James Troung shamelessly reminds everyone it's his birthday
Somebody call for Sota to be fired
Julio Tokolosh says something so funny I snort audibly
Tylar uses Sad emote or asks someone to "teech"

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

The theme of my bingo card would be the SHL as a whole. The middle free space would be "Drama today". Other spots on the board would include things like "Hamilton Cheating Accusation", "Traded Buffalo a 1st Overall", and "Baltimore has no draft picks this year". To be completely honest, all of those spaces are likely free spaces.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

My bingo theme would revolve around the entire SHL season, both in game and onsite. Spaces would include thigs like: Top team scores 10+ goals on a bottom feeder team, Punishment on team/user, and even Complaints about length of the Offseason.