Create Account

S62 mPT #5: Regression

I miss the old times thunderdome. Back in the days, user would go at it like they don’t do it anymore, and it massively entertaining to see people trashing each other for 20+ pages.

34 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I miss when I was a better playee. I have regressed as a player and I miss the days I was an all star player for the Anaheim outlaws

I miss the camaraderie that the old SMJHL and SHL had. I never felt like a belonged more than when I first created in 2014. I was excited to meet people and be active in LRs. Discords are nice, but it's not the same.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I miss the big reddit recruitment classes of old, they were truly crazy and the flood of fresh blood that had no prior sim league experience was always a lot of fun when I was a J GM

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 02:30 AM by mcpumpkin.)

Former Carolina Kraken Captain Granny PanPan graduated to move up to some stupid Manhattan team and was forced to go onto the ice with a bunch of pylons and got shelled on hard. This is unacceptable and will be discussed at the next state of the union.

(I'm too new to know anything else sorry)

Seeing newfoundland sweep the Maine Timber made me miss !chop. It became an important part of my season, and I was robbed of the yearly Maine Massacre last year by them being screwed out of the playoffs. Seeing the boys dispatch them in 4 made me yearn for days past

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

I miss the extra year before regression that I was going to have that's gone now. I feel like the league should void my last year of my contract since I made my contract with the intent that I'd be able to have one more year of development after my contract was up. By not voiding my last year of my contract the league is violating the intent of the deal and it's pretty ridiculous. I'm not sure who to go to about complaining about this.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

As a 425 capped player in the SMJHL I miss being able to actually use my earned TPE for something, I get that the cap is necessary to keep the SMJHL balanced and all that but it still feels demotivating to not be able to do anything with the points I earn. Other than that, I guess nothing really - I haven't been around long enough to remember things that have dissapeared from the site.

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

I miss when you could be a top player in the league with around 800 tpe and matter right out of the shl draft as a rookie after 1 SMJHL season.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

As a member of the S59 class, I haven't seen that many huge changes within the league - the recent regression change is the only one, and I'm broadly in favour of it. So I guess my answer is all the users that have gone IA since I joined, especially the ones I was friendly with. (55 words)

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Play by Play threads were the best thing in the SHL, I really loved waiting 3 hours to see if my team maybe sort of won a game that was already simmed. Then they were all different and the formatting wasn't standard, such a great experience.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

In terms of literal regression, one thing that's going away for me is my TPE, I mean I've been coasting around 2k tpe for so long now it feels like with the new regression I'm about to get bad quick. I love the regression changes completely but it's too bad to see how quickly I'm gonna downgrade from elite tpe level

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 12:48 PM by Mr. Finland.)

I heard back in S20s they would give you TPE for posting pictures of cute dogs, they should bring that back now! Because there is a lot of cute pets!

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

I miss the STHS style boxscores, a full page of text giving us access to the games. I know people are working hard on a way for us to get this without entering FHM but yeah thats the only thing I miss from the STHS engine.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

While I haven't lost it yet, and I'm sure there are many people saying the same, but my TPE. I was planning on continuing on as a solid option in the SHL, but losing a massive chunk of it this offseason is going to hurt, and I'm not sure how much longer Theo will be able to fight it.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]