Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-15-2022, 10:12 PMRagnar Wrote: Some of y’all need to give your F5 key a break.
Jokes on you I’m on my phone

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

hey wbf contract calgary

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-15-2022, 09:56 PMRagnar Wrote: Since wbf is probably stepping down as Buf GM?, does this mean the rule that new players have to DM him a pic of themselves in their underwear no longer applies?

No.

02-15-2022, 10:18 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: hey wbf contract calgary

[Image: darth-sidious-star-wars.gif]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

02-15-2022, 09:46 PMVandy Wrote: Okay enough shitposting, let me be real for a second.
1. Says 'enough shitposting'. 

2. Proceeds to shitpost denying what dozens of people have said in this thread and around the league. 

Impressive.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

02-15-2022, 10:27 PMArkz Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:46 PMVandy Wrote: Okay enough shitposting, let me be real for a second.

2. Proceeds to shitpost denying what dozens of people have said in this thread and around the league. 

Impressive.

shitposting ≤ personal experience I guess.

finally, a contender for worse commissioner than me

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

02-15-2022, 10:37 PM.bojo Wrote: finally, a contender for worse commissioner than me

Have either of you sent Swastikas to a member?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

02-15-2022, 10:14 PMwumaduce Wrote:
02-15-2022, 10:04 PMFrostbite Wrote: I wake up at 1:30pm, and get a wiff of my musk, I can go another 2-3 days before bathing, natural oils are good for your skin you see and my twice a month routine is of the upmost importance!
at 2:00pm I watch 2 hours of women's soccer and volleyball highlights, I really do just enjoy the sport after all.
at 4pm I check my sim league discords, I see that people are having a conversation about work, having no experience in this field I change the subject, I tell them about my newest art project. My sim league render and how I have spent the last 3 days on the left boob alone. People stop talking so I change the subject to how lonely I am, guilt tripping everyone into acknowledging me.
at 6pm after my pity party I find the most recent announcement post and derail the conversation to making it about myself! After that, I watch 10 more hours of anime content, and wallow in additional gamer juices, and finally, peace and sleep ensues.

Friday, Friday, gotta get down in Friday
Errybody looking forward to the team thread team thread

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

02-15-2022, 10:37 PM.bojo Wrote: finally, a contender for worse commissioner than me

More poosh pls

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Give the guy a chance. Let the boy watch.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

02-15-2022, 10:27 PMArkz Wrote:

Impressive.

How is that shitposting, having a different opinion isn't shitposting lmao

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

02-15-2022, 10:48 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
02-15-2022, 10:27 PMArkz Wrote: 1. Says 'enough shitposting'. 

Impressive.

How is that shitposting, having a different opinion isn't shitposting lmao
“Your opinion and experience is invalid because I have never had the same experience”

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

02-15-2022, 10:48 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: How is that shitposting, having a different opinion isn't shitposting lmao

Everyone in this thread has said that Finn can be great if you're on Buffalo. But if you're outside that circle, he's a dick. 

Then we get people who are on Buffalo who come in confused because Finn has been nice to them. Like they haven't read any other posts either in this thread or Finn's posts elsewhere on the site. 

If that's not a shitpost I don't know what is.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Not sure if I count as outside the Buffalo circle cause I played there one season, but he’s a great group Ironman teammate to me.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022, 11:17 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

02-15-2022, 10:56 PMArkz Wrote:
02-15-2022, 10:48 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: How is that shitposting, having a different opinion isn't shitposting lmao

Everyone in this thread has said that Finn can be great if you're on Buffalo. But if you're outside that circle, he's a dick. 

Then we get people who are on Buffalo who come in confused because Finn has been nice to them. Like they haven't read any other posts either in this thread or Finn's posts elsewhere on the site. 

If that's not a shitpost I don't know what is.

Personally I used to dislike Finn a lot but as I got to know him better I don't think he's as bad as some are letting on, and especially I don't think it's nearly bad enough to consider him incompetent to run the site.

I think not being afraid to speak your mind on the forums can easily result in earning that rep and Finn isn't afraid of that. Can that lead to problems with people? Sure.

Anyway I don't even really care about that and I can't change people's perceptions of Finn, I just don't understand why you're attacking Vandy for providing an alternate viewpoint in a completely cordial way?

Also, I've never been on Buffalo, in their discord, or shared a team with Finn so

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]