Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

I fully believe that Paul Peterson should have won SMJHL MVP last season as I was the leading scorer on the best team in the league as we went on to win a cup. Lead the league in playoff points too, and broke the rookie record for points. Easily should have won it in my opinion.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

This season the reason for Tom Pedersen getting the MVP award will be because he is aiming for 40 goals and 40 assists and become the MVP.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

For Toronto rookie Ben Der to win the MVP almost every other player in the league will have to be dead. While an MVP is possible in his future, for this season he's hoping for rookie of the year

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

It's obvious that Collin Gibbles should win the MVP award. Why you ask? Well that's because we all know MVP stands for Minnesota Veteran Player and entering his 20th season on the team is far longer than anyone else in the league.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  Grizzlies  

Froste definetely deserved the MVP in the entertainment department. He wrote some pretty funny media and is a fun guy. You should see me in the locker room.

I deserved MVP strictly because I’m the most handsome and sexiest player on the Inferno. Sure my stats weren’t great because goalies fell off all across the board with these new fangled offensive moves but I want it dammit!

[Image: Us6kFH7.png]
[Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 05:07 PM by brickwall35. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: misread the prompt )

I was going to change the acronym to "Most Valuable Patriote", but it's not even a guarantee I'd win that. So instead, it's "Most Volume Pissed". Big pee'er, this guy.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

Grogu should be named the MVP because he is the most versatile puppet in the SHL. A 50 yr old baby alien who can use the force? Name me a comparable in the league!

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Jonathan Mercer deserves the SMJHL MVP award for playing the most lil pump in the locker room, as well as blocking a shit ton of shots to be a positive force on the ice.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Kaapo Kampainen deserves MVP this year, because he's been working his ass off for years now and he has never won anything, despite being a good player and I think this year he deserves it and he's overdue!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

There's really not a case for 99% of players in the league for MVP, but breaking the SHL record for goals in a season by a rookie seems like a pretty good start...

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

My player deserves MVP because there was no other Panda in the J. Therefore the most valuable Panda should be me, Sven Panda and it's no contest.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Well i obviously had to win the Most Valuable Pickle! That just seems given, my guy LOVES pickles more then anyone else. Crist, hes drinking pickel juice between periods

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Makrus is honored to receive the Makrus Vs. Pelican award. He knew he was going to get the award as no one else even fought a pelican this season.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

...Well, he didn't really deserve any awards last season, no. I mean, don't get me wrong, I didn't just say balls to the whole thing, it's just I don't think much about personal awards as much as I prefer to just win team things instead.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR