Create Account

Hired: SMJHL HO (3)* & Interns (2)
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 07:58 PM by ACapitalChicago. Edited 1 time in total.)

Happy holidays, everyone!

As with every season, we have 2 open Intern positions with a term of 1 season each. A special shoutout to our Interns from this past season, @ItsFrenchie & @TheGreatToeJam both did an excellent job, and we know they're destined for bigger and better jobs around the League. For this position, applicants selected will be the primary people responsible for approving incoming new players, notifying newly created players of immediate build recommendations when necessary, and announcing approved players to the SMJHL GMs. Applicants in their applications should explain who they are, why they are applying, what skills or experience they bring to the table, and a confirmation or explanation of their ability to approve new players. Please consult the Applications Guide as well!

In addition, we have 3 SMJHL HO positions open, with a term of 2 seasons for each. The terms of @SDCore, @Sburbine, & @brickwall35 all have expired, and they are free to reapply should they wish. However, this round of applications will be a little different, as @FuzzSHL has informed me of their intent to step down as SMJHL Co-Commissioner due to extenuating circumstances. I'd like to thank him for his wonderful assistance during the tumultuous transition during my transition into SMJHL Commissioner. At this time, I plan on holding off on hiring another SMJHL Co-Commissioner until things have  stabilized a bit. It's been wonderful working with him, and he's free to reapply to SMJHL HO should he wish to as well. Those applying for HO should be willing to be responsible for constant discussion on maintaining and improving the Juniors league. This includes developing ideas on how to improve the J, clarifying the rule book when necessary, running the SMJHL draft, and other administrative tasks. Applicants should detail their interest in how they think the J could improve and how they wish to follow through on those ideas, alongside providing any past experiences you might have that would help your application.

Applicants may apply for one position, the other, or both, if you so choose.

Should you have any questions or wish to submit an application, please reach out to myself @ACapitalChicago here on the forums or on Discord at ACapitalChicago#7196.

Applications are due Friday, November 25th, at 11:59 PM EST.

Pay for an Intern is $2mil a season, with an additional $100k per player approved, with a 1 season term.

Pay for HO is $8mil & a CW PT Pass each season with a 2 season term.

Applicants should also consider viewing the Applications Guide!

First, congratulations to our newest SMJHL Interns, @lore & @NYR73! Happy to have them both on board!

Now, I'd like to thank both @FuzzSHL & @Sburbine for their time with SMJHL HO. They have both been incredibly influential during their time here, and have each played a part in some major decisions. I'd like to thank them both for their insight, their determination, and their drive to help the SMJHL. Both have been here for a while, and it'll take some getting used to without their opinions on the Canes or Taylor Ham/Pork Roll discourse, respectively.

With that, I'd like to welcome back both @brickwall35 & @SDCore to SMJHL HO, and a welcome aboard/back to @lespoils!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Can I apply

[Image: izzy.PNG]

11-17-2022, 11:51 PMdmuda11 Wrote: Can I apply

Yes but no

S66 Damian Littleton

Gonna bump this again, deadline is this Friday!

S66 Damian Littleton

hmm.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Congratulations to our newest SMJHL Interns, @lore & @NYR73!

Welcome back both @brickwall35 & @SDCore to SMJHL HO, and a welcome aboard/back to @lespoils!

S66 Damian Littleton

Congrats ya'll! I'll miss J HO!

[Image: tinywow_FrenchieSig_18046112.gif?ex=651e...bf2671368&]
thanks @slothfacekilla for the sig <3
[Image: SZRCDpe.png?ex=65ccf2de&is=65ba7dde&hm=6...ac64e3137&]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Ireland

Congrats to the new hires!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]