Create Account

S68 PT #2: Monstars Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I would steal everything and anything at this point. My player only has about 800 TPE right now, so I am a noob amongst men in the league right now. Even though I am not doing that terrible, but I would steal some more defensive capabilities from the best two way forwards in the league. Right now I am giving up the puck far too often so I could improve a little in that department, but obviously I want to be the best player in the league eventually. That's why I steal everything from every player I face on the ice. I will drain every and last piece of TPE they have in them and add them to my totals. Untill they have no more skills to give. They would be the most terrible and useless players and I have UNLIMITED POWER!

[Image: unlimited-power.gif]

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2022, 10:41 AM by KaleSalad.)

Player Prompt:

Cale is having another storng season as well as the Timber so far. However that doesn’t mean he cant improve his game at points. With this new laser that would allow him to steal platers skills. Cale has found a scoring touch but nothing compared to Alexi Piastri who is on another level this year. Cale would wait until a battle in the corner or in front of the net with Alexi in order to use the beam and steal their scoring touch. This would no doubt propel Cale to the top of the charts scoring. As far as other skills he would be looking to steal it would have to be some sort of upgrade that would help Cale STOP TURNING THE PUCK OVER. So it would likely come against Detroit and really could steal the puck handling abilities from anyone of them because they all have insane plus minus but there is one player in the league that is above everyone else in this regard and that is Zopf from Col. He has been able to protect and secure the puck better then anyone else this season and Cale could use some of that!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

PT pass because I am already a monster.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ef0174&is=66edaff4&hm=69...e3ef77306&]

Creative Prompt - Written task

When the team's doctors offered me to test this ray for them I was really excited! As a 4th year player playing in the SHL, I have a lot of ground to cover before being able to say that I truly am contributing to the team. As far as things go, since I need to steal a lot of differents skills, I needed to find a way to use the skill stealing energy beam on a lot of different players without arousing any suspicion. 

Since I play golf often (as do a lot of other players for various charities) I found that it was the best strategy as, in a golf tournaments, there is a lot of opportunities to steal skills from someone (playing with them, taking pictures, eating at the club house, etc.). I've even devised the perfect way to steal from someone. When they can't find their ball, I'll direct them toward the woods where they will be focused on searching for their ball on the ground. While they aren't paying any attention to me, I'll then be free to steal from them whatever I want.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

If I’m looking at stealing something from a player, I would just steal practically everything from every player I come across. There’s nothing like taking everything you can from each person you come across and effectively becoming a hockey god. Imagine being the fastest skater, having the best shot, being the best defender, and even being the best goalie if you wanted to. If you take every players talent like some kind of hockey vampire, you should be able to win a 1v6 with no issues, with maybe a plank of wood or something in goal. There’s no reason that San Francisco wouldn’t win the cup every season, as imagine a player with 20’s in every single stat. They would be unstoppable on both ends and it would be like Wayne Gretzky, Superman, and Goku merging into one hockey machine. If the beam can only steal from one player, though, I’d just take Liam Slate’s bust-tential.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

First, Hodor would find the best detectives of the players currently in the league and take their detective skills. He'd use that to track down the smartest players in the league and steal their intellect. Then, he'd perform extensive research on the "skill stealing energy beam" and find a way to tune it so it can steal specific traits rather than that individual's best trait. Then he'd install an altered version of the beam into the away team's locker room door and have it activate when the away team players walk into the room, tuning it toward size. Hodor would then siphon the "largeness" of each opposing team and proportionally divvy it out to each of his teammates, eventually turning his team into a gaggle of monstrous players prepared to easily crush every opponent in the league. Later, Hodor would also probably do some research into how the beam originally determined what the "best" skill is for each player because there is some weird mind-reading stuff going on their if it's determined by the skill holder's perception of their best skill.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

PBE PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Creative Prompt

First of all, if you have a device with a power like that, you need to take advantage of it, and use it to stole from a lot of players. The best place to use it would be where all the best players are in the same arena, the all-star game. There is no better opportunity than that game. After that, we need a plan to stole from all the players, the all-star game always give cap of the event to all the participant, so the best way would be to find where the caps are store before the event and use the beam on them to transfer the power from the beam to the caps. Finally I ask the creator of the beam to craft me a cap that can receive the power stolen from the all-star caps via bluetooth or something like that, and I become the best hockey player in the world.

One cap to rule them all, one cap to weaken them, one cap to stole them all, and on the ice bind them

183 words

Hmmmmmmm that’s a tough one. Daryl has been *fine* defensively the past season and a bit, obviously since the switch to FHM8, his scoring has fallen off a cliff! But, it’s worth it to win a Cup, right? Well, I guess, but stealing someone’s scoring touch would be nice! It’s rough going from mid to high 30s to 17 points the next season. Obviously, Daryl is the consummate team player and would rather look rubbish yet the team win, than star on a struggling team. But he would love to be more than just a filler defenseman, doing fine defensively, not putting much up offensively. And if someone says the word ‘intangibles’ then they’re getting flipped over the boards into the bench! As an Alternate Captain, he does his best to provide leadership in the locker room and on the ice, he just wishes he could lead more by example!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Creative prompt-

So what I do is make up some bogus awards ceremony. That way I get all the best players. Plus, they will believe it because they are the best so they are used to awards. We do the awards show as normal as possible. That is not where we get them. We get them at the after party. Get them all lubed up on drinks and weed and whatever, and bam! Hit them with the laser. This is the tricky part now. You have to leave clues, not directly saying it or having pictures, but allude to maybe that everyone at the after party fucked. Everyone. Now magically no one even wants to talk about the party anymore. So it won’t even come to mind when they are trying to figure out what happened. And even if they think about the party it will be with shame. And they were all fucked up to begin with so they might not even remember the soul stealing laser.

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

So prompt 1 and honestly from what I can tell with just sim engines in general. Physical stats are OP like strength and speed so I would probably do them to max or to at least a high degree so then no forward could bully or outmatch me in that regard. Passing was very fun in the last career as I just kept getting assists a lot of the time. So that is also very fun to steal for my player.

I think I would be fine with just being a brick wall though. I dunno what type of defender I want to be at the moment so I could steal attacking or brick wall like defensive abilities. Just depends on what my get hall of fame or be most useful for my team when I move up. I have enjoyed being one of the best defenders without being at the 425 TPE mark so maybe full D is the way to go. Who knows at this point but gimme all the stats!

[173 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I think I would have to try and cheat the system a little and point at a retired player or someone in the Hall of Fame of the SHL to try and get as many attributes or skills as possible. And even at that, I would have like the stepping stone of that attribute, the one person people try to emulate in that specific category.

One guy that comes to mind that I would want to steal something from is Aaron Wilson. And, boy are there many that I can choose from. But, with the type of user that I am and the type of player that Aaron was, I would have to choose his longevity. Hopefully, by choosing his longevity, I would also be able to pick up on how dominant he was for such a long time. A season 47 that is still playing today, and someone who has a point per game and being over 20 seasons old, I wish I can be that dominant for a long time. The fact that I am not that active and that I do not like to restart and go through the ranks, I think I would love to have the ability to just get to the top and stay there for X amount of years.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Code:
Written Task: What skills would you take from which players around the league if you wanted to make your player the best they could be? What kind of attributes would you be looking for? Scoring touch? Longevity? Glove hand? Speed? What skills would be most important to your player, and who do you steal them from? (150+ words)

Aksel tells the sciencey people that they're cheating, then over the course of the day realizes that everyone in the league is kinda cheating and they probably have the lasers too. So he comes back and immediately uses it on the Forge at their next game. He gets Snooks' nasty wrist shot and makes a few shots he would never be able to make otherwise. His shooting is fine usually, but while he can shoot on target, his pucks lack the speed and force of the top goalmakers in the league. So with that under his belt, he goes for skating ability next. Makrus is the speediest speedster to ever speed and Aksel zaps some of that. The first time he tries it, he skates so fast that he immediately wipes out. Dude's got actual rockets for legs or something. Aksel continues nabbing up all the good stuff, but every talent in the league isn't enough to keep him from getting injured, and while he's out they take all his laser powers away. Which is fine. It had been fun but he needs to learn how to do that stuff on his own.

Code:
193 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Hello? This is the best thing ever. There appears to be absolutely no limitations on what can be stolen so I am clearly just going to steal basically every attribute and skill from all the best players in the team. If any one (specifically any and then one, not anyone) player is tied or has the same max stats that I am looking to yoink as another, well then I will take those stats from the player that is either a divisional rival, or on the best team so that I (a player on the Hamilton Steelhawks, currently one of the worst players in the league) will have more of a fighting chance when playing against them. What am I looking for, this prompt asks? Well I am looking to keep playing without retiring regardless of regression and continue to be an effective player. At the end of this season it is unlikely that I reach 1100 points? Doing pretty bad rn ngl, but if I had all these other players stats I could get 100 points a szn and be unstoppable.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]