Create Account

S68 PT #2: Monstars Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Nevek Kove wants to be one of the best defensive defense man of the league for the foreseeable future. While he's playing in the SMJHL, he's currently looking up at many players excelling in that point. The first one is Rikard Bjerg, who twice won the Bojo Biscuit trophy and was nominated in two other seasons in between in the past 4 recent years. Another strong candidate is Alex Petrenko, also nominated or won multiple time the trophy. Lastly, one of the most recent player to make a stride in the best defensive defense man category is Eero Makela, most recent winner of the Bojo Biscuit trophy. He's a stud in the shot blocking category and very solid in hitting as well, along with decent strength. One of Makela's strength is also his ability of read the play and make the best defensive move when he's on the ice. Nothing more appealing than a super strong defenseman like this.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Prompt

Looking on last season, there is a clear standout choice for me on who I would zap with my skill sucker, Grogu Mandosson. They are not necessarily the most out and out talented player in the league that I could choose, but they put up all the right types of points that make me look forward to improving myself. Setting up those around me are always the best moments, and no one does it better than Grogu Mandosson has been able to do in Calgary the last season or so. Not to mention they are also a fairly strong center in the face off dot, putting up a good record there, while also being an absolute unit defensively all at the same time. I try to be the best player for my team I can be, that includes trying to make everyone around me better, drive the play forward, and also being a formidable wall in my own zone. Grogu has all of those traits at the moment, and even taking a little bit of their talent would see me greatly improve in the exact aspects I am aiming to in the future.

Player prompt
Greyson Cooper is a decently skilled player but definitely not one of the top players in the league. One day he hopes to be one of the best but for now he will dream of making it there & work on his skills even if that means stealing the skills of some of the best players in the world. Now if only he could gain the skill of speed & steal it from one of the fastest players in the league. He would be able to get past the defence & get to the net before everyone else. It’s like Connor McDavid, if he didn’t have the speed he wouldn’t be as good as he actually is. So Cooper would want to steal that skill right away. Secondly, he would steal the scoring touch because who doesn’t like scoring goals? It helps the team win & it feels even better getting your name on the score sheet.
157 words

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

PLAYER PROMPT -

Oh what fun it would be to be able to steal skills from SHL best players. While I was once at the top and players would probably want to steal from me, I am on my way down. Slowly regressing into oblivion. I have had an ok career so far. Nothing to really brag about. That is because I do not possess the natural instinct of scoring. So if I would steal anything it would be the top players ability to score points. Players like Dogwood Maple, KEKW Kekkonen, Gonzo Gobbledygook, and Evan Winter. All just have a knack to be around the puck and either score or setup the goal. It's really the only major lacking quality for me I think. I play a pretty well rounded game but just never to elevate the offensive side to the next level. So it is an easy choice to steal that skill set to make myself a much better version offensively. 

-160 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Ricky Koivu was blessed when he got access to a highly advanced experimental new tool being talked about league wide. It has the functionality of stealing the best abilities of any player It is shot with, something that will be very important for Ricky Koivu as he is not very good at all and needs the help. He decided the best play for him would be to steal powers from all the Koivu Brothers, and assemble one mega Koivu, power rangers style. First, he stole the lethal shot of Jolmi Koivu, who is known for his ability to clap bombs and have sexual intercourse with mothers. Next, he stole Paul Koivu's stereotypical Frenchness because French Canadians have a lucrative history in hockey. From Wide Peepo Happy 3 and Tommi Koivu, Ricky stole their defensive prowess. For some reason Koivu is bad at defense despite it being quite literally the only thing he should be good at, so the added help would be great for him. As for Binko Koivu, there is not really anything worth stealing so he can keep his power while the other five make up the Super Koivu. (187 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Its hard to decide what to steal first, since there are so many great olayers and traits around the league, from Mitchell van Heidens legendary Hamilton years to Juni Pandas aggresive style. But the first thing I would take is the good luck of any player of the Hamilton dynasty. All of those players, besides being talented, had such an incredible puck luck that possessing it would make any player elite. I hope it does that here as well, since my players PDO has been abysmal this season.
Then I would take the defensive abilities of Bojo Biscuit, the master class defenseman whose name graces the defensive player trophy. With his set of skills under my players wing, it is almost certain that not only would he be able to lead the Philadelphia forge to a deep playoff run, but he will also probably win the trophy that honors Bojos legacy

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Answering for the creative prompt:

I think right now every player in the league is looking to beam Max Manning, given how outstanding his goalscoring prowess has been this season. I mean, look at him go with 37 goals already on the season! Every single player in the league would want to zap all of that goal scoring ability from Manning in order to better their chances of becoming the next big superstar.

Now, Vaseline Podcalzone would not want to beam Manning out since, well, they're on the same team here. Instead, it is up to Vaseline Podcalzone to protect Max Manning from getting beamed. That sounds like something definitely part of the job requirement for a team's captain.

Podz has experienced a ton of questionable attempts to steal Manning's powers. One attempt that came close was an opposing player disguising themselves as a reporter, before sneaking into the team locker room with an absorber machine shaped like a typical microphone.

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

I would gift everyone in the league a free bidet with the laser preinstalled so that when the irresistibility of a bidet calls the beam would fire directly into their bloodstream and I would zap their skills. This laser will not be harmful I should note, that would be very unpleasant and the laser will be accompanied by a stream of water, so the bidet will be functional and everyone will love the gift while Manny gets better and better and better. Now, this may sound gross, but if you think about it, it is a foolproof way of zapping as many people as possible with minimal work from Manny himself. Now all Manny has to do is wholesale purchase a couple hundred bidets and retrofit them with laser technology before sending them out for Christmas. Manny plans to use his entire seasons salary on this little stunt so please donate to his patreon.

As you may or may not know from previous media pieces, Atticus Hale is a coach’s son and is often considered very disciplined. He works hard on his game on both ends of the ice and is a pretty good two-way forward entering his prime. That said, Hale isn’t yet exceptional at any one thing, so this new experimental skill stealing beam could really benefit him and take his game to the next level.

Since Atticus Hale has now ascended to the top line for the New Orleans Specters, he is now leaned upon offensively more than he used to be. That said, if he were to use this beam to steal a skillset, it would be something on the offensive side. Maxing out his Offensive Read skill or maybe Puckhandling. Perhaps he would help the team most by going with Passing since he is on a line with two other scorers. Either way, you get the gist.

[158 words]

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: kPo7Awc.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]

PLAYER PROMPT

Jonathan Hagan would learn some of the powers of his teammates. From Kriss Darzins, he would look to copy his longevity for his own career, especially the late career bloom, as Darzins continuing to post over a point per game rate at his age is incredible, and Hagan would love to do that with his own career as well. Hagan would also take the point scoring ability from Dwayne Gretzky, as the center man for the Montreal Patriotes just led the league in points in the previous season and is currently on yet another point per game clip, even in his regression state. Hagan would (and has, to an extent) take Mads McBride's goal scoring ability, as the young winger puts the puck in the back of the net at a very very fast clip, and Hagan has been doing the same to this point of the season it seems so far. Those are what Hagan would take

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2022, 12:24 AM by diacope. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well since I am one of the leagues better shooters I think I could acquire a few more forms and shooting techniques from other target hitters in the league, if you cant beat em' make them join you.. In some weird witchcraft type vibe way muhahaha. Firstly we don't need any material for a trap or any specific plan because that's too much work, the first step would be circling some of my favorites in the league.. Check! Alright we need to meet up with them, I have the perfect setting and the outdoor arena seems to fit with all the woods in the background because for it to work the vibe needs to feel more natural opposed to all that iron and electricity in a building, now lastly the spell that needs to be done will need a special ingredient from the player, ice shavings, a broken stick or even this career marker puck I grabbed before anybody could notice hehehehe! Okay now to make all of this work I need somebody to drop the puck for the us at center ice and right before it hits the ice.. GOBOODABA!! Talents absorbed!!!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

Code:
PLAYER PROMPT - The sports doctors on your team have come up with a highly experimental "skill stealing energy beam" that they want you to test out! Supposedly it takes the best skill of the player you point it at, and transfers it to you! Neat!

Written Task: What skills would you take from which players around the league if you wanted to make your player the best they could be? What kind of attributes would you be looking for? Scoring touch? Longevity? Glove hand? Speed? What skills would be most important to your player, and who do you steal them from? (150+ words)

The first skill I would want to steal is Max Manning’s scoring. He has come on this season so amazingly and I would love to be able to pot goals at his rate. Imagine a defenseman being able to score like that? I mean that would be like…well…I guess like Cale Makar does already. I would hope this wouldn’t remove Max’s ability to score since he is leading the team (and league) in that regard, I just want to score!!

On the defensive side I would love to combine Eero Makela’s defensive read with my old buddy Sven Svechnikov’s strength and stamina. Those are probably the two best defensemen in the league, so if this does remove their abilities that would be very beneficial as I would then maybe be considered one of the top guys myself! Those three players’ abilities being added to my skillset would make me one of, if not the best defenseman around!!!

157 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

There can only be one place that you could successfully target somebody and be able to take anything away from them without their ability to fight back. And that is in their bathroom. No one person is capable of defending themselves when nature calls. Especially in a scenario where they have been forced to delay that natural urge to the point of almost no return. Therefore, the plan would be to force somehow Manning to be unable to access any restrooms for hours on end. Or if there is, only offer the ability to go #1 but not #2. It's a natural thing to want your own throne in those times of emergencies, and one's guard is especially lowered being in a place of familiarity. With all of those factors put together, once the target has sat down and believed themselves to be relieved of concerns of worldly matter, that is when you strike. There is no debate between finishing their immediate attention or losing their ability. The urgency of the former is too great.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

If Sophie Bordeleau were to try and steal the skills from other players to improve her own game, her first choice would probably be to make herself more difficult to knock off the puck. Being small does help with things like finessing the puck in tight spaces, but being a centre it can be difficult to get good at the defensive game when you're tiny. Stealing the puckhandling ability of the best centres in the league will give Sophie the strength to create space for herself and her teammates. She would also try and take the vision of veteran players. Her own playmaking and vision skills are pretty solid already as a rookie, but by being able to read the play at a higher level she'll be even more adept at making those tight-window passes. Arty and Ricebowl, y'all had good runs but I'm gonna take that offensive read skill away from you and use it for myself. Finally, Sophie would take the pure speed of Grogu Mandosson, because at the end of the day sometimes it's just useful to go fast.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]