Create Account

S68 mPT #2: Sidekick Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Minamino's sidekick has a ton of skills. They don't need to sleep, eat and can be instantly called over whenever needed. They're also capable of cooking and cleaning and require nothing else but attention and love.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Loosh O'Sullivan's new sidekick is a bobblehead of Bojack Calhoun. It's a small bobblehead Loosh got when he attended one of Bojack's games prior to being drafted into the SMJHL. The bobblehead brings Loosh confidence and reminds him of his dear friends, who motivate him to be the best player he can be.

Because it'd be funny Buck's sidekick is a small nasty lil guy. This is mostly due to Buck's calm collected demeanor and the fact he rarely gets into trouble that he needs something to make his life a little more energetic

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

My sidekick is the one and only @SchwarzNarr - the newly appointed co GM of Chicago. We’re truly blessed to have her at the helm and she has already proven to be elite at helping me not forget backup starts.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

My sidekick is a giant Panda. In memory of my (still living) father. He is a bear that seems sweet and docile but can be aggressive when protecting it's young (team mates) and when threatened

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Kermit's sidekick would be a socialite pig by day, but ass kicking karate master by night. Also, they would be on and off again lovers with a torrid sex life

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

My players sidekick is named Elvis and he is my players personal assistant who takes care of all the off ice activities so that my player can strictly focus on hockey and being the best on the ice.

The best sidekick you can possible have is none other than man's best friend, a dog!  Miniature schnauzer who absolutely adores me and my friends, but is ready to put up a fight if strangers are around.  Nothing gets passed him

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

My players sidekick would be a sentient hockey stick. He would be your classic funny but annoyed character who would end up saving my player in some big moment

[Image: Z8yXihx.png] [Image: U0nD2Rt.png]

Patya new sidekick is little fuzzy kitty cat. This cat named Zooey. She is many cutes and having big blue eyes. You probably thinking "Patya, this no good" but Patya am assure you, this good for being relatable and giving Patya softer side.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Bnana NWaffles new sidekick would be a doge, Pitbull mix to be exact names Falco. He will always be doing things that make him laugh to help take his mind of every kind of stress in the world!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Bohdan definitely needs a goon to support him. Even though he often has a large number of hits, he is not a fighter. Someone to just go punch the other player out if they cheap shot.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

my little sidekick would be a little moose. He helps me maintain my bull like play on the ice and play with passion and try and play and give her the best shift every shift.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Dwight Knight has lived a relatively modest life, which is why his agent has suggested that he gets a sidekick to do the hype work for him. It turns out that Flava Flav!! was available and appreciated the subtleness of Dwight's life and wanted to increase his social presences.

Slip McScruff's sidekick is a stinky little ghoul. He follows Slip around and says really mean things about this old bag of bones. Slip McScruff hates it, but the fans love the ghoul and the plushies sell like hot cakes. It's a race to the bottom on who retires first, Slip McScruff or the ghoul.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]