Create Account

S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars January 29th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Give me a plump Jack Black. He would make a solid goalie just standing in net plus he would have some fantastic one liners I would get to appreciate throughout the game.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

Lester Oiduser would love to compete with Natalie Portman. If Black Swan had any truth then she is an incredible dancer, so throw some skates on and that should work itself out.
32 words

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Clint Clampton would love to skate with famous voice actor and member of Critical Role, Matthew Mercer. He's from Florida and has probably never skated in his life. Peak entertainment

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Rikaad would like to skate with Taylor Swift. He has had a crush her since listening to her Speak now album and she is a huge part of his pregame playlist

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

This is a no brainer for Mat Smith, he would definitely choose to dance with his favourite celebrity and one he already knows well, the talented DJ Ben Jammin.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

Marton Diehm loves to represent his German heritage, so his first choice is German footballer Sophia Kleinherne. She's obviously athletic enough (and cute), so we'll make a great showing. But if she's busy: Angela Merkel.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

If Tom Pedersen were to be casted in the new season of the smash hit reality show Skating With the Stars he would choose to skate with Nancy Kerrigan. She deserves to win.

Words: 33

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Xavier Doom would enjoy being paired along side Avril Lavigne for this endeavor, only so that they can dance to "Sk8er Boi" for their routine. Plus she's Canadian, so she can automatically skate very well.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Van Darkholme is one of the biggest celebrities from the male adult film industry because he has established himself as a lord of the locker room as seen in Lords of the Lockerroom (1999).

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Being unfamiliar with the nature of the competition makes choosing a celebrity teammate somewhat challenging. What's most important? Speed? Skill? Style? Stylishly skillful speediness? With so many unknowns, the final decision is probably based on criteria having nothing to do with skating. Teaming up on Skating With the Stars would be Taschen Messer's golden opportunity to shoot his shot with the spectacularly stunning and surprisingly single Spanish-speaking singer Shakira. (Hopefully she's impressed by gratuitous alliteration!)

Plus her famously honest hips probably make her a natural skater, so it's an excellent choice any way you look at it.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Vaseline Podcalzone would partner up with epic soccer star VINS VINS from Catalunya F.C. of the Simulation Soccer League. This dynamic duo will do great, despite the fact that Podz’ teammate does not know how to skate.

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

George Walsh would enjoy skating with Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi himself, Ewan Mcgregor. Walsh is a huge fan of Star Wars, so having a chance to do a choreographed Obi-wan-Walsh Vader skating dance would be pretty neat.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

If he's got the choice, Fiorentini is going with the absolute GOAT, Marisa Tomei. She seems like she'd pick up skating pretty quick and they'd make for a great pair.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

This is a great question as I'm totally out of reach with celebrities and I don't watch movies. 
Let's go with the lead singer of wet leg. Rhian Teasdale.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Steve Carell played hockey when he was young, and he's hilarious, so I'd love to have a skate with him. Would be even better if he pretended he was Michael Scott the whole time

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]