Create Account

State of the Russian Federation: Goaltenders

I thought this was a sim league

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2023, 06:23 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-11-2023, 06:13 PMluke Wrote: I thought this was a sim league

Luke this is a really sad take and I’m pretty sure you know it. The players are simulated but the users are real and the users are the ones who have to log on and be reminded of their real world hardships if we don’t make an effort to create a space that doesn’t do that.

Like, without diverting too much from the issue at hand, I don’t wanna log on here and see homophobic or misogynistic bullshit but that’s still something we’ve had to confront and actively make an effort to get out of our community, we aren’t going to just brush off social issues because they aren’t part of FHM. “It’s a sim league” for sure but it’s absolutely more than that, especially with as much of our social interactions a lot of us have relied on it for during the pandemic, and there’s nothing wrong with trying to make it a more welcoming space for the people who put their time and effort into it.

(Obligatory “if this is a copypasta I’m sorry I missed it”)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

04-11-2023, 06:19 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: Luke this is a really sad take and I’m pretty sure you know it. The players are simulated but the users are real and the users are the ones who have to log on and be reminded of their real world hardships if we don’t make an effort to create a space that doesn’t do that.

Like, without diverting too much from the issue at hand, I don’t wanna log on here and see homophobic or misogynistic bullshit but that’s still something we’ve had to confront and actively make an effort to get out of our community, we aren’t going to just brush off social issues because they aren’t part of FHM. “It’s a sim league” for sure but it’s absolutely more than that, especially with as much of our social interactions a lot of us have relied on it for during the pandemic, and there’s nothing wrong with trying to make it a more welcoming space for the people who put their time and effort into it.

(Obligatory “if this is a copypasta I’m sorry I missed it”)

Nah you’re right, I only read the last 4 or so posts not the original one. Carry on

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Very interesting discourse on this thread.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

This is the perfect opportunity to stop doing IIHF or change it to a different competition.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

hey rutgers is on strike that's cool right

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

04-11-2023, 06:44 PMDrokeep Wrote: This is the perfect opportunity to stop doing IIHF or change it to a different competition.
I'd be ok with replacing it with an SHL vs VHL vs GOMHL champions league format personally.

[Image: izzy.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2023, 07:00 PM by Fluw. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-11-2023, 06:44 PMDrokeep Wrote: This is the perfect opportunity to stop doing IIHF or change it to a different competition.

Perfect instead we can all sign up to stream and cook recipes each day of the offseason, I think that sound pretty great.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-11-2023, 06:59 PMFluw Wrote: Perfect instead we can all sign up to stream and cook recipes each day of the offseason, I think that sound pretty great.
@Emeril

!bam

but honestly pls keep IIHF

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

I thought this was about goalies smh

[Image: sobchak.png]

What the hell Luke...

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

so fucked up luke

[Image: hallsy.png]

I do not agree with this post...

Wow... this is horrible.

Oh now I get why people say NEW and class don't go in the same sentence.

thank you for helping me cross a team off of my "teams I'd play for" list!

Fuck Putin

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2023, 08:47 PM by Caleb. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-11-2023, 08:26 PMmcpumpkin Wrote: I do not agree with this post...

Wow... this is horrible.

Oh now I get why people say NEW and class don't go in the same sentence.

thank you for helping me cross a team off of my "teams I'd play for" list!
Quote:I do not agree with this post...
Lmao, okay dude. I appreciate you mocking me from last time.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]