Create Account

S72 PT #2: Aliens Amongus #sus

Written task:

Tom Pedersen, the spirited forward of the Calgary Dragons, couldn’t help but chuckle at the duct tape prank pulled by the team’s mischievous mascot. While he appreciated the humor, he couldn’t let the mascot’s antics slide without a playful response. After all, it was a prank duel meant to drive social media engagement and bring a smile to the fans’ faces.

With a grin, Tom hatched a plan that would outwit the prankster and create some good-natured rivalry. He decided to turn the tables on the mascot with a dose of creative retaliation. The following morning, as the mascot prepared to don the costume, they were met with an unexpected sight: the mascot suit wrapped in a multitude of glittery streamers, meticulously secured with colorful ribbons.

As the mascot made their grand entrance during the next game, a shower of confetti erupted from their suit, much to the delight of the fans. The crowd erupted into laughter and applause, and the prank duel escalated. Tom had managed to create a captivating spectacle that not only amused the fans in the arena but also generated buzz on social media.

The mascot, not to be outdone, retaliated with an epic dance routine during the intermission, involving various comedic antics and props. Tom acknowledged the mascot’s efforts with a standing ovation from the players’ bench, playing along with the delightful charade.

The prank duel continued throughout the season, with each new game bringing a surprise twist from both sides. From harmless glitter bombs to whoopee cushions hidden in the dressing room, the players and fans couldn’t get enough of the good-natured rivalry.

Through this light-hearted competition, Tom and the mascot became fan favorites, building a strong bond of camaraderie and laughter that extended beyond the ice rink. They even joined forces during community events, bringing joy to local schools and hospitals as an unstoppable duo.

The prank duel between Tom Pedersen and the Calgary Dragons’ mascot became a beloved tradition, something the fans eagerly anticipated at every game. It not only drove social media engagement but also united the team, the mascot, and the fans in a spirit of lighthearted fun, creating memories that would last a lifetime.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

[Image: photostudio-1691433156616.jpg]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Mother lover! Bilbo the Love Machine Lion is going to die.

It is never a good idea to mess with my gear, that is holy and sacred, but the dumbass mascot believed it to be a funny prank. After confirmation with a few of the back stage staff with the use of waterboard, car battery torture, removing a few finger nails and teeth (truthfully the told me the moment I asked, but hey, a guy’s got to be sure). It was time to plan my revenge.

Ever seen home alone? Now imagine you had $250 million to exact revenge Kevin McAllistar Style.

Now the creepy mascot suit is kept in his own personal locker room. He always enters through a side entrance to the arena closest to the locker room. Walks the same path 10 feet straight ahead to a small security check point takes a left 12.5 feet, and finally a right 5 feet to his personal locker room. Inside there is a small trampoline, free weight set and laid out on a chair is his molestasuit ready to be worn. I would only have one night to prepare everything so we went right to work with the best in the business to set everything up (ever watch that show wipeout, those guys but all safety hazards were removed).

The next day the creep came in at his usual time and cameras were setup to record everything. He swiped his card, activating a system of 10 car batteries at full charge. Once he grabbed the handle he was sent flying 20 feet back 5 feet in the air, crashing into the windshield of his own personal clown car. He went to his phone to call for help but that little thing was destroyed. The door then swung open, and as the nimrod questioned everything he knew to be right he ventured in.

He walked forward and the door slammed shut. The lights in the hallway went out and he was in perfect darkness other then a faint glow from the security station a head. He reached out and placed one hand on the wall and the other forward and started inching his way to the station. When the security guard called out, “get your ass over here and present ID! Hurry it up or I will take you down!”

Well that sniveling sucker cried out, “I am coming, hold on, I am coming!” Taking his hand off the wall and activing trap two. From the security station 1000 marbles were released. As he started moving quicker he did not hear or see as they spread out across the floor. The next 15 minutes were spills, falls, slips, and fails of epic proportions as the security guard called threats to the man over and over again.

When he finally managed to get the guards table he was sent on his way but told “The boss wants you in costume asap, says there is a promo shoot happening in 5 mins? Why the hell are you running so late man!”

The poor sap, did not have time to think and took off down the hall. Now we had a number of other traps planned, but the end result he only tripped two others, really it was poor planning on my fault. The first was a loose brick that fell out above his door when he opened it up. I am not sure why, but he took a short nap after that one. When he did get up he quickly stumbled over to his costume. Sat down on the chair and the entire floor gave way to a small pit of hilarious snakes below. Don’t worry I did not use poisonous ones I am not a psychopath. But who knew 2 Anacondas were enough to make a man rethink all his life choices.

Long story short the San Francisco Pride are now looking for a new Mascot, a person who will not pull pranks on the team.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Player Prompt:

Vaseline Podcalzone will look to exert some vengeance upon Boaty McBoatface later in the week. After all, it took him forever to unwrap all of the duct tape from his hockey gear. It was especially frustrating to unwrap duct tape on hockey skate laces. NOT epico.

Podz has decided the best way to prank Boaty McBoatface is to duct tape his beloved drumstick, which he uses to bang on the team's rally drum. In fact, why not go a little bit further than that? As an extra devious move, Podz has decided to duct tape the rally drum! Now it will be much more difficult to pound on the drum to hype up the fans.

Is it a bit counterintuitive to potentially make it harder for fans to hear the drum pounding the beat? Perhaps. However, it appears that this revenge prank is taken in good fun both by Boaty McBoatface and by the greater Argonauts fanbase. Now that is a prank job well done.

WC: 165

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2023, 07:33 PM by Reno.)

Player Prompt:

So Edward the Elk has decided to wage war on Willow, this can only end poorly for him. Willow is well known for taking things entirely too personally as seen with the great hotdog wars with the teams radio announcer in the previous seasons. So when the mascot has wronged her, she bites back but even harder. Considering serious harm is off the table, she needs to get creative. For starters its simple small things, like taping clear tape over the mascots skates when he goes onto the rink so he slips and falls and makes himself look like a fool in front of the entire crowd. The real prank comes from when the team plays the Great Falls Grizzlies. Willow has connections to dairy farmers in the area so when Great Falls comes in for “Milk Night” she’s going to pour milk on the head of the mascot in a similar style a la Carrie at the prom, just without the telepathic rage afterwards.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

It’s going to be about possession all game. These aliens may have a size advantage, and they sure as heck have a strength advantage (you should see the shots some of these guys take, it’s ridiculous), but if they don’t have the puck, they are not effective. Possession hockey is likely the best way to beat them, as they have not skated an if you are constantly making them move around quickly on ice, they will almost certainly lose their balance and not be effective.

I think holding the puck, making lots of passes and shooting only when there are clear opportunities is the way to beat them. If they get the puck and put shots on net they’re going to score goals, and most likely injure any goalie that stands in their way. It might turn out to be a low scoring game, maybe even a boring one if it’s just us moving the puck, but it’s the only thing that gives us the best chance to win the game.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

PT Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Oh man that darn mascot, what a rascal. Well in case you are not aware, I play for the Toronto North Stars in the Simulation Hockey League, and our mascot's whole thing is being a blue leaf. In this case, a big blue leaf, since someone needs to fit inside of a mascot costume, and unless our mascot is a child, the costume will be relatively big. Since blue is such a strong component of the mascot costume what I will do to get back at them will be to dye the blue costume red, potentially purple because that is how colours work. Red plus blue equals purple. So my prank might potentially make the colour purple, but I am aiming for the costume to be dyed red. I am sure that this will only escalate our rivalry and prank war so I cannot wait to see what ends up happening moving forward in the future.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2023, 11:55 PM by jeffie43. Edited 2 times in total.)

PBE Affiliate PT

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

PBE Affiliate

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

So that pesky mascot decided to wrap my things in duct tape eh? Well, I got something that will make sure that he never even looks at my gear ever again. I know that the mascot leaves his suit in a room just like the rest of us do and to be honest that's one of the dumbest things to do after you just sabotaged me, time for some revenge. I'm going to make sure this prank lasts for about a week, I'm going to smear the smallest amount of yogurt on the inside of his mascot head, the smallest amount, enough to stink but not enough to visually see, next I'm going to shove the smallest piece of cheese in his shoes, again small enough to wreak but not big enough to actually see or feel it, and finally I'm going to put some itching powder in the fingertips of the mascot costume, one of the hardest places to itch when you're inside a mascot costume.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Player Prompt: Morinng Mayhem

Man, don’t you just love those days when you wake up in the morning, he open the windows, the sun shining in the birds are singing? The weather looks like it’s going to be a gorgeous day and he had an incredible sleep. You know you have a practice later today and you’re fairly excited to get to the rink and see the teammates.

Grab your keys, go grab a coffee and head to the rink. When you sit down into your store, open everything up and see that absolutely everything has been fucked with. All my gear was tied with what looked like hundreds of rolls of duct tape. It was an absolute mess. It was super funny, but what a pain in the ass. Turns out it was our mascot that was behind the deed and obviously you can’t let something like that slide. So we got to work.

We followed the mascot home, one night, and then where he lived. We staked everything out. Three weeks later, we seen that he was heading out for a night of fun. He went out on that night of fun, and when he got back home he exited the Uber and the Uber drive away. Once the Uber was clear, we put duct tape quickly over his face duct taped, his hands and his legs and threw him into the scarecrow Mobile. We took him back to the rink, drugged him down into the basement where we had everything set up. Candles were lit. Fake ketchup, and animals were everywhere. We were all wearing cloaks. We took his mask off and he looked so scared. We still ended up pissing around with him for probably another 20 minutes before we finally let him know it was a joke.

Player task:

William Salming is a calm person. He doesn't get angry easily. Also in this case, he would take a prank by ArgoMascot with a humor. He would laugh for it little bit and then move on. But of course William would want to somehow strike back to mascot and give him a lesson that instead of veteran player like Salming, he/she should prank a younger player like Benson Fiorentini, Landon Fischermann, Willie Miller, Wendoline Ramsbottom or Daryl Urquhart. So, how would Salming get his revenge? Well, he would call social media team to buy a police uniform from a shop. Then he would wear it and hide behind the corner in a locker room. When mascot would come there, Salming would first scary him to death and after that, he would put him in the jail which would be in the shower room. There Salming would put mascot in the cold pool and force him stay there one minute. After that they would be in even.

[Image: salming.png]

Player prompt

N'Zola takes his pranks very seriously, especially if he is the one being pranked on to begin with. For starters there would be copious amounts of itching powder dusted into the mascot's uniform so the person is wrongfully forced into moving like it was dancing, so naturally we put up a camera to tape everything and encourage people attending the game to do the "silly mascot dances" mocking it even further.

If there were no itching powder available to purchase in order to make this prank come into full effect there would be dire mental consequences. We would renovate everything that is revolving around the mascot, and move everything slightly to the right, about 4-5 centimeters. Not too little but not too much either so it would not be as noticeable. If this would not work either, N'Zola would just glue the person into the suit itself, and make the mascot carry out his costume wherever he would go. Also there would be plenty of penises and balls drawn into his face whenever he is taking a nap in the middle of the period. Kekw.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]