Create Account

Chirper #37 (AC Week #495)

10-26-2023, 12:07 PMKalixIzalumi Wrote: wish me luck!

Best of luck to you!

I'll just tell to anyone wondering that it seems like 3 weeks into the season is still too early to make good swaps on fantasy

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Gonna write a nice article this week

And while it feels like it just got going there is only few days left of the regular season

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

also if I have to remind one more child today to wash AND dry their hands then my entire body may explode.

Today is definitely an after school sweet treat type of day

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Anchorage armada are winning this season on god but why are there divisons in the J

Maine Timber are pulling out the stops and are on the upswing on the right time!

[Image: pRYfhit.png]

Watch out playoffs here we come!

[Image: pRYfhit.png]

lets get the regular season over with

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I want to go on a cup run with my new team

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Keep on chirping. Keep on slurping

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Almost playoff time!

\

Satiesfied with my season on a personal level, but not happy about our position

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

i cant wait for work to be done today, maaan.

\

It's almost the time for the Play-Offs. Let's win thst trophy, Vancouver! #whalers

Stars Stars Stars