Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

Option 2

Beau Kav has yet to participate in any ads so far in his career so offering to do a spot in for a local restaurant would be great exposure for him and for the organization. Regardless if Beau doesn't prefer to eat Mexican food or not means nothing as long as he does not have to eat said Mexican food for the commercial itself. If that were the case, we would need to hire a stunt double in if Beau really dislikes the food or just mans up. Beau doesn't have any ties related to Mexico or Spanish which could be the reason for disliking the food. Ireland after all is not known for its stellar Mexican cuisine. Nor would they be keen on airing a Mexican commercial in Ireland. All in all, Beau loves to support local businesses and all publicity is good publicity after all. It will be helpful for his image to show Beau supports all types of food and cultures.

Word Count: 164

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 02:40 AM by Jepox. Edited 1 time in total.)

OPTION 1 WRITTEN

Rookie Sim Wen who is enjoying a good season with his Simulation Hockey League team known as the Inferno whom play out of the great city of Atlanta in Georgia in the United States of America is no pushover. He's a big slab of beef of a being (can't call him a man because he's a construct beyond the human imagination) and will absolutely drop the mitts with anyone who is dumb enough to try. So when Binko @goldenglutes Koivu showed him this comment from hockeyfights dot com he knew he had to put that myth to rest. He even went as far as to say that he'd fight his own team if nobody was willing to stand and throw with him. He's a big kid who's ready to tear the league apart for the next decade and more. He made sure to find the post on the forum too afterwards and upload fight clips from his junior days as well to really drive the point home for those who doubted him.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Sophie Bordeleau hasn't been in what would be classified as a hockey fight since high school, since she generally tries to stick to the skill side of the game. Having not been in a fight in that long, there's a good chance that she'd lose badly if she ever actually ended up in one and risk injury. As such, Sophie would probably go for eating chicken and uploading a picture of that to the website. Some might consider it to be the coward's way out, but in fact it would probably be the smarter option, along with also making her appear relatable to the fans. The exact variety of the chicken is left to the imagination, but it would be easy to indulge in some fried chicken while playing in Atlanta or Tampa and be relatively unnoticed with football being king there. It's the safest way to fulfil this choice while also being the bonus of getting to eat chicken.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

[Image: fightingchicken.png?ex=65923733&is=657fc...height=672]

Fighting a chicken and protecting my friend BONGO

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Option 1

Sergey Ivanov always tries to ignore criticism coming from the media, but he agreed with his teammate and thought that this particular post was hilarious. He thought long and hard about how he could get back at the person who wrote the article, and after deep consideration he had finally formulated the perfect plan. In the Nevada Battleborn's next game the pregame routine was chugging along like any other game, until during warmups Ivanov came out in a chicken costume! While his teammates acted like nothing was out of the ordinary, the fans were captivated by Ivanovs costume. Soon fans started showing up to the games in chicken costumes and the team store started selling figures of Ivanov in the costume. The fans rallied behind this image of Ivanov being a literal chicken, and Ivanov himself embraced it. What started as a joke to get back at a negative article became a local sensation. Ivanov recently sent a thank you letter to the writer of the article, thanking him for spurring such a positive event for the team.

Written Task: 
Lord Raiden is approached and asked to do a commercial for a local Korean food place. The restaurant has a very high rating because the food is soo amazing. But Raiden does not care for Korean food. It is just not something he likes.  But Raiden agrees to do the ad spot for the great Korean establishment. While you may not like something you can still support something that you believe in or something that deserves the support. Raiden loves supporting local businesses and this is one of the best in town. So for the ad, Raiden choose to eat something that is simple, Spicy noodles with Beef. Probably the easiest dish for Raiden to eat while shooting. He did not want to fake eat something in the ad and really wanted to show his support by actually eating their food. In the ad, Raiden's line is "Come on down and get your dish that is enough to satisfy a Lord" 

-162 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

I definitely wouldn't instigate the fight next game. There's a reason that this rumour started about my player - he's incapable of fighting. His fighting is at 5, the lowest it could possibly be. All he'd be doing by instigating a fight is giving video evidence to everyone that he does not in fact know how to fight and would indeed likely lose to a chicken should such a scrap arise ala family guy. He also would not be posting a video of him eating chicken to the forum - as funny as that would likely be then you're just giving a reason for someone to test your confidence. I heard Edmonton has a guy named Chicken, so it's probably going to be him and again, Bergling can't fight so this would be just a horrible losing battle all in the search of a few laughs. Now a very small ant, Bergling could possibly take but that's it.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

PBE affiliate

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

My career is almost over at this point anyway, I am just holding on for dear hope and the slight increase in the time of length of my career, so if someone, an individual or corporation, were to dishonour me like that and call me a chicken, you are damn sure I would throw down the next game I played. Playing on mtl, we are probably going to lose the game anyway, so why not try and take out the other teams best player for 5 mins. Nobody in the league fights anyway, so on most teams there is a good chance that I would actually be fighting someone who is relatively good, and for the most part as I am one of the oldest players in the league, I would more than certainly be taking out a player who is, at the very least, better than me. Who knows, maybe I would actually be good at fighting too and could transition into an enforcer?

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

pbe pt

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

Option 1, graphic:

[Image: chicken_fight.png?ex=65923d2b&is=657fc82...84018b833&]

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

isfl affiliate

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

There is a 100% chance that Dominik would do the ad spot for a restaurant he was not hugely fond of because he is nothing if not professional. In this example, it would be something like a sushi restaurant as that is something that he likes but wouldn’t go out of his way to eat particularly often if he had a choice. Knowing that off the bat I think would be something that a business would look at and say that he’s not right for us, but who knows nowadays as they say that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Whether or not that would be enough to see him be the one who gets selected for the ad would be up to the company, but Dominik would absolutely do his best in the ad spot should he be chosen for the position. It is not easy, but it is something that would be done quicker if done right.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Code:
Option 1:

Written Task: Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

Despite what the terminally online denizens of hockeyfights dot com think, it is imperative that Jølngüštrâädüvich DuBølk prove to any doubters and haters that he can throw hands on the ice. The Tampa Bay Way insists on doing one thing: taking no one's shit. To do so, he will be getting the help of his teammates, then, when the opposing team least expects it, BAM. Sucker punch. Will DuBølk face retribution right away? Yes. Does he care? No, because he's gonna fight fight fight. With this fighting, he's gonna inspire his team to stand up, and fight. With their bench clearing, the opposing team will clear their bench as well. Now, he will be suspended for multiple games for going this far, but he does not give a fuck: if it means some randoms online will shut up, it's more than enough. If it isn't enough, then he has a few other methods to stop them (i.e., dropping their IP addresses).

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]