Create Account

TPE Redistribution Cost

Greetings SHL! Hopefully you are all having a lovely February so far.

Over the past week or two, Head Office has been discussing a couple of instances in which people believe they submitted an update to the portal one way and have received an unintended result. This has been raised to the portal team, and they have been unable to reproduce the issue.

While we are unsure whether a portal issue or a user error caused these mistakes (there is no real way to prove either one, after all), this led to further discussion regarding our current rules on redistribution of TPE.

To sum up, we have voted to make TPE redistribution free, beginning immediately. It’s our hope that this will accomplish a few things:
  • Eliminate some of the concerns over rogue portal update issues (if something doesn’t look right, you can fix it for free)
  • Allow users to experiment a little more with builds in our no-testing era without incurring financial cost
  • Allow access to redistribution to more users, not just the elite rich folks on the site (not naming any names).

A few points of clarification:
  • Anyone who has paid for redistribution already THIS SEASON (S75) will be refunded. We will not be refunding every redistribution going back to the beginning of the league, but if you have paid to redistribute TPE in S75, you will be refunded. 
  • There will still be a seasonal limit of 80 TPE redistributed (this is not a “whole new build every week” free-for-all).
  • This will be available to all users, and will remove/replace the previous rookie redistribution since that will no longer be necessary.
  • This does not cover position changes. Switching positions is still a paid swap. The redistribution of capped attributes between forward and defense (shooting accuracy/range, etc) with that position swap will still be a free change that will not count towards the seasonal limit of 80 TPE.
This is already live in the portal, and we hope it will be a positive change. If there are any questions or issues, please let us know. Have a great day, and a very happy 75th anniversary to the SHL!

On behalf of SHL Head Office,
-Jess

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Time to re-distribute into fighting and aggression

@kahri @jbay7 @steveoiscool

[Image: 587044550082560041.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

I'm gonna redistribute every single day I love changing my stats around

02-05-2024, 06:25 PMJamesT Wrote: Time to re-distribute into fighting and aggression

there's needs to be a negative fee for redistributing into those stats

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I would like to my refund to be put into a 529 account for my son @GeckoeyGecko

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I’m pretty sure I know what the issue was

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Interesting change im curious to see how it goes. I wonder if seasonal limit might need a change if people go to gung ho but i like it

02-05-2024, 06:25 PMJamesT Wrote: Time to re-distribute into fighting and aggression

James a real one. He's out here looking out for my awards preds

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Come at me old man, I'm still undefeated in fights in the SHL

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Call that’s part. I was worried about two windows then you will know. Yo yo yo yo yo yo, I floated myself at the last second what happened lost lost block we don’t need most of those. We need the Bowser castle and the pipe blocks not that bad inventory for it. This is what it is. These are block that does not really what, what are they OK hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on I gotta get up OK it’s brown concrete make sure I get that first brown concrete

is for the castle. Are you sure that’s not right brown brown concrete is the bricks oh shoot, so silly OK my bad my bad my bad OK so what else Blocks the inside of the castle. They are not the light so about the like white border part.

Whoops. My voice chat caught all that, but honestly, I still think it works

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 06:47 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

You're going down chump!

02-05-2024, 06:27 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: I would like to my refund to be put into a 529 account for my son @GeckoeyGecko

A high interest CD account might also be a solid option

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Great change, and one I hope lots of people can make use of!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

This is a win

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

02-05-2024, 06:48 PMReno Wrote: A high interest CD account might also be a solid option

Like take off your pants and jacket?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!