Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

if i remember correctly detroit made the playoffs in s52 right off a rebuilding year with a team full of people working their way up to the 325 cap. i'm not sure where i'd find the info but i believe we had a bit of a cinderella round 1 victory before losing to st.louis in 7 games.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]

Oh gosh, I think the first time was way back with my first player Michael Haan. I think it was with the Edmonton Blizzard early on. I think the locker room was on Chatzy, that is how old it was.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

02-26-2024, 11:54 AMblix900 Wrote: My first experience in the playoffs was with the amazing Nevada Battleborn. With Jess at GM for us we were in the best possible hands. I can't remember if we won the cup the first year, but we did win eventually.
My own experience was similar. I was a key contributor in net for that Battleborn team. Jess was a good GM and friend. Those were the years we won back to back championships

My first playoff experience was in the SMJHL with the Regina Elk. It was amazing to be there, despite an early round exit. I think it really set me up for future SHL playoff appearances.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Playoffs? Are you kidding me?
I didn't make the playoffs my first season (S54), but the second (S55) the Whalers did. I want to say we lost in the first round. Tons of fun though. Good group of guys having fun. Oh, and we won the Four-Star-Cup the next season.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

My first experience in the playoffs was memorable indeed. It was Season 1 and the Jets made the inaugural playoffs. We would go on to win the first ever Challenge Cup in the SHL. I've been sustained by this moment the whole time.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-10-2
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 8] [Pts 10] [+/- +20] [PIM 12] [Hits 24] [SB 115]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

The first time I experienced the playoffs as a user was with the Montreal Impact in season 7 in the NWJHL where we went on to win the Four Star Cuo

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

In my first season in the J's my rookie team made it all the way to playoffs with a ragtag team with 2 inactive vets. We had luck on our side and we streamed to a victory and won a cup. Pretty good for a rookies first season with the league and set off unrealistic expectations from there.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I do not actually know for certain if Dave has ever been in the playoffs if I am being completely honest with how little awareness I have of that. Pretty sure he made it with both teams, but the only thing coming to mind is pontos and uwu. My love for the locker rooms I have been in has zero to do with sim success so I know nothing about whether we have sim succeeded it seems.

Code:
Word Count: 77

As most seasons in my sim league career, playoffs have been hard to come by; and if they are, as was the case of my first SMJHL playoff appareance, they don't go well.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

My first time in the playoffs I was an UDFA for like 5 games I don't even know and Carolina got smacked around, and so I missed literally all of it.

Playoffs we talking playoffs i think i made the playoffs once i never won much tho we iddnt win the series and i dont know why i try but in the middle of the night i fail to win in the playfofs sd

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

The first time making the play offs was with Colorado Raptors in my first season. We wanted to go all the way, but didn't. Went easly past Kelowna with a sweep, but was swept by Nevada in the second round. Game over.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Bittersweet, but in my rookie season, La Sombra and the Colorado Raptors made it all the way to the championship game! Problem is, we lost it. It was crazy seeing the hype around the championship games, and I knew right then and there that I'd want to stick around for a good while longer.

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

I can’t remember much because it was nearing 10 years ago but I do know I was a member of the Vancouver Whalers with my original player Luka Zaitsev. I was a bright eyed 24 year old. Now I’m a dusty old 33 year old with a fresh baby and I’m back in the SMJHL

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]