Create Account

Chirper #61 (AC Week #519)

I want to send some of my current SHL money to the past where twitter was $300k and there were no rookie tasks

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Today is bill day. Calling all the places where we have outstanding bills to update insurance info--something I've been putting off for like 6 months now.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

It's also SHL fantasy swap day. Because Logan Webb was unowned in my group. roll tide.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

That’s got to be the worst start this pirate has ever seen

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

FHM sucks balls

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Sweating trying to keep myself from making fantasy changes too early

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Just wishing everyone a great day! Except if I play them in the J.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Happy hump day

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

04-10-2024, 11:11 AMJexter Wrote: Sweating trying to keep myself from making fantasy changes too early

We all know fantasy swaps always works out for you tho

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

Not doing too bad.  LIke 19 blocks so far in the season.  Ready to pump those numbers up.

First day at work since 22nd of march. Was actually fun

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Looking forward to tomorrow

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I have had so much good seafood

Actively enjoying my first season in SHL!

Spent 80 bucks yesterday on surf and turf, 10/10 would recommend