Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

I could spend time tagging a lot of people but I genuinely don't have the energy to do so. Rather than individually calling on specific users. Just a general thank you to everyone who's a part of the community, you guys keep the site going and make this little hobby fun. So thanks to each and ever one of you, give yourself a pat on the back! Love you SHL.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Shoutout to @SpartanGibbles @Chevy and @Rankle for keeping spirits high in GFG. Last season was pretty tough finishing so high in the league and missing the playoffs. But we move ahead, onwards and upwards! The future is bright in Great Falls

[Image: hudson.png]

I would like to thank Kez/Muerto with the terrific career by Grogu Mandosson. Let's end it with a blast in the IIHFs! And best of luck with AT-AT Wøllker

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I appreciate the hard work that so many are willing to contribute to keep the site running. Even though I have not been around too long it is apparent that the SHL is made up of a good bunch of people.

My last season with the Detroit Falcons did not quite go as planned, with us having been swept in 4 by the Raptors. Nevertheless it has been and always will be an honor to have been a Detroit Falcon.

[Image: image.png]

I would like to say thank you to the entire Carolina Kraken organization from the GMs to the players to the locker room lurkers. Such a great community and it was a pleasure to play here for the last 4 seasons. I'm excited to join Toronto next season, but I'll miss my time in Carolina at the same time.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

i'm always here to share positivity but i'm just gonna make it a blanket thank you to everyone i've been with, whether it be QCC, TOR, EDM, IIHF HO, or Switzerland

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Grateful for @sköldpaddor, @WithTheMoose, @ACapitalChicago, @JURT and @SchwarzNarr. I have said it before and I'll say it again, you make my life feel less lonely and you're the best party (and DM) a self-centered halfling bard could ask for.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

I can't think of any one person in particular, but I will give a big thank you to everyone in this league as a whole. When defining what the SHL is to someone who isn't a part of it I often struggle to find the words to explain why exactly (or even how) hundreds of people come together and sometimes spend hundreds or thousands of hours on a simulation hockey league. You're all incredible people and I'm glad I stumbled upon this league almost 10 years ago.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Be appreciative towards Latvia. The greatest hockey country that is on the rise and soon will do damage in the tournament. We are finally signing some big names unlike that loser Shootin Blanks

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Although the team is going through a rebuild, the Seattle Argonauts is full of a bunch of nice people. We don't talk often, but when we do, it sure is nice.

I'm thankful to my teammates for carrying a rookie defenseman along with them while being true Cup contenders. It's tough to come into a team with Cup aspirations as a young player, but they welcomed me with open arms and really helped me on the ice.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

thank mr goldenglutes for sacrificing his soul only for mr mi-"cool i guess" to ruin the hopes and dreams of atlanta inferno fans and players with another disappointing season. mr hotdog nowhere to be seen.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I could tag 25 people here and hit the word count that way because I like that many people but I will mention a few specifically!

@JURT @SDCore @hhh81 @Fluw @Frenchie @sve7en @Aleris @SchwarzNarr @WithTheMoose y'all are largely the reason I still do this. Even on the horrible bad days, you always have something nice to say to make me feel better or take my mind off of people being awful or bigoted or just plain frustrating. Having people I can trust to have my back and be on the right side of things when it comes to stuff like women's issues, LGBTQ+ issues, etc, I can't put into words how much that means to me. If having a group of people you can trust is all it takes to have a cult...well, let's be the funnest cult ever.

@Rangerjase @WannabeFinn @roastpuff @Toast @Vandy @MMFLEX @kahri @UptownCord (and JURT and Fluw again) - thank you for all the work you put in. Sometimes it feels like all the not-fun stuff we have to work our way through in HO takes away from the sparkle of this being a hobby, but y'all make the server fun to hang out in every day despite that. (you too @golden_apricot @bbjygm @No Goal @DrunkenTeddy @Leafs4ever!) Thank you for all the work you do to make this a more welcoming place for women and queer people, I think the site has come so far in the past few years, and it means the world to me that y'all continue to put effort into that even when others may not see that work as important or anything more than annoying. <3

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Once again many thanks to everyone on the Yukon Malamutes, since I was initially drafted there, until now when I have left the J-league for 3 seasons already the YUM LR has been a fun place to type away a bit.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]