Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

Gotta thank @luke for being the GOAT GM and keeping me around, as well as the rest of the Wolfpack crew for being the bees knees as they say

I'd like to say the leadership inside the MTL locker-room is pretty amazing. Very welcoming upon my return from 2-year hiatus, and they always had (and still do have) a positive vibe.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

I’ve said it a million times but Celly, Abdi, Froya, Sonja, and Juan are the best teammates I could ask for and deserve all the love. Ramen, Lore, Evok, and so many others I’m forgetting rn have been great for me in QCC. Sad to leave

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

This time around, I'd like to thank @CampinKiller for rostering my decrepit skater to keep the dream alive.  With your help, I've built up a solid lead on the games played record.  Now I can start tracking against the Hits leaderboard and I'm not that far from the worst cumulative +/- in league history Cheers

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I would just like to say how fantastic my New England Wolfpack teammates are, and for the great organization that is run by our GMs. It’s a pleasure to be a part of this team.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank @brickwall for being a great team mate in the various different teams we were part of!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I have a great amount of appreciation for everyone who puts their time and effort into making the league a better place for all of us to enjoy. Except for the San Francisco Pride, fuck the Pride.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

thank @Nhamlet for shepherding us in overwatch, for we aimless flock of sheep would stand helpless against the wolves of oppression without his doomed blessing

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

There’s so many folks that make this league what it is for me. But whenever I have a chance to shout him out, it always has to be @JKortesi81. His tireless work with the team really makes New Orleans what it is and I wouldn’t want to play under another GM.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I love all of my fellow Panthers. It's been a long time since I've been a member of a team in which I actually wanted to fully participate in the locker room culture and the team that @FuzzSHL and @Whitecap have put together has made me want too again.

49 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Patya just happy to be here in league with such nice peoples. Patya not knowing many things outside of hockey, but Patya knowing great community when he see it.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I would like to thank the entire Tampa Bay Barracuda each and everyone of you are awesome people! I'd also like to thank @Crazytomato and @Michiganonymous @Jobin @ctots you all have been amazing for Tampa, the wheels would have come off without you guys and I'm excited for the next step in all of your careers or new players.

Wally is such a positive person! Really knows how to make everyone feel welcome and appreciated. Such a joy in the locker room, and overall just a great person to chat with

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Gotta thank everyone on my SHL team for being super cool and making my rookie season in the SHL proper a really fun one. They've definitely made my experience in the league a lot more fun

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Hey Jess, you’ve done a great job with the squad this year with really good draft picks, thank you for making the NBB server be a joy to be in!