Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

The low point was probably the first few seasons where we dad in mediocrity forever. We’ve continued to work past it by developing and adding the appropriate pieces to the puzzle.

Alexandros' career started off on such a high note being called up early to make a final push for an aging core of CHI in what was an exciting but disappointing season. the low came after though at seasons end as some retired and many were traded to accommodate the start of a rebuild. many still hang about the locker but it is sad to see them gone.

The worst thing I could imagine happening to Graj is pretty easy. It's an injury that forces him to retire early and vacate his career that so far has an outside chance at the hall.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

1967 Expansion. That was the worst thing to happen to the Toronto Maple Leafs. Once there was more teams and you had to work harder at acquiring star players the Leafs have struggled ever since. Now I am ever hopeful they are capable of turning things around someday, but I say that every season.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Worst thing I thing that could happen is J.P. develops a crack in his hard outer shell.  Makes it pretty tough to be a defenseman then and block shots like you're supposed to if you're worried about cracking up.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

With where Toronto is at in it's rebuild the worst thing that could probably happen right this moment is with management changing hands, if the current core/future asked for trades. This would likely put the team on its head at this point, and likely require a whole new rebuild yet again.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

If New Orleans finishes first in the league and then loses in a first round sweep, I would weep for days. That would be the most devastating thing I can think of currently.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

The lowest point in the existence of the Edmonton Blizzard is definitely hiring some bum named Eggcracker as the co-gm. The team luckily won a cup before any ill effects of this move took effect. Now the team has made its bed and will need to lie in it. The Blizzard are deep in a rebuild and may never financially recover from this.

64 words.

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

The most devastating thing would probably be for my team to suddenly become so bad they never make the playoffs again (especially while my player is rostered)

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

This worst thing for my team would be seeing LA Panthers win the cup this year. As our primary rival seeing them take home the cup would hurt. Specially knowing our roster will be different next season.

The worst thing as a player would be getting moved to LA this off season in a trade to reduce cap space.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Low points of Song's career so far are getting blasted for 7 goals and chased in the playoffs to Colorado, and giving up two last minute goals to lose the gold medal game for team world. It hurts.

Right now, as a backup goalie, Roman Cechmanek II is undefeated in regulation. 9-0-1 to start off the season. I think the most devastating thing that could happen to him is losing in regulation at this point!

I'm on the Minnesota Monarchs. Do I really need to give you a TL;DR of our lowest points in the past 30-something seasons, or are you just going to take me on my word that it wasn't great from a sportive outlook?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

The low points in the team is when San Diego went so good in the first two weeks last season, being 4th in the league. And them, keep choking on some important wins that we slip up on some rankings. That’s maybe the biggest downside of the team, but it’s only their first two seasons, so I’m not really worried about San Diego since they do a big ‘’slow and steady approach’’.

[Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

The Worst thing that could happen to Langston would be the loss of his extensive and expensive Hawaiian shirt collection. He always wears them at every occasion and has spent the vast majority of his earnings throughout his career on them.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig