Create Account

Not all fish are meant to swim.

can't wait for the thunder bay whalers next season let's go

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

06-26-2024, 07:39 PMluke Wrote: went from unique colors to the most basic blue green colors smh.  Regina Elk was an amazing location and brand. This seems like change just for the sake of change

its been a change thats been in the work for a while, through several rebrand concepts and ideas that failed to capture the attention or interest of the team

the locker room liked walleye, the management liked walleye, and the team was trying to move on from a branding that we had zero connection to

and i tried to keep the purple/gold, it just didn't work with what we wanted to do.

[Image: Us6kFH7.png]
[Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2024, 08:09 PM by r0tzbua. Edited 1 time in total.)

06-26-2024, 07:50 PMReno Wrote: its been a change thats been in the work for a while, through several rebrand concepts and ideas that failed to capture the attention or interest of the team

the locker room liked walleye, the management liked walleye, and the team was trying to move on from a branding that we had zero connection to

and i tried to keep the purple/gold, it just didn't work with what we wanted to do.

[Image: Apo84ez.png]
still think something like this would work instead of going to two of the most overused colours, but not my place in the end Smile

[Image: gREvMiW.png] [Image: H3aFgmg.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

06-26-2024, 07:50 PMReno Wrote: its been a change thats been in the work for a while, through several rebrand concepts and ideas that failed to capture the attention or interest of the team

I am also very anti-rebrand. Especially turning a good franchise location and excellent logo and colors into another green / blue logo team. The logo is fine don't get me wrong. but there isnt a reason to move on from Regina. The only reason was because you just wanted to move because the GMs now didnt create it or affiliated with the original Regina team. Which to me is just not a good reason at all

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-26-2024, 07:59 PMr0tzbua Wrote: [Image: Apo84ez.png]
still think something like this would work instead of going to two of the most overused colours, but not my choice in the end Smile

well shit

i think im the problem

Now let's see it with wrap around Oakleys on

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

still think something like this would work instead of going to two of the most overused colours, but not my place in the end Smile
oh. i like that.

Can’t wait to see the Highlanders against the Walleyes for the ‘’Battle of Ontario’’. Intense rivalry coming up.

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]

Maybe for a third jersey @Reno. Can be cool tho.

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]

...stay tuned, theres something cooking

06-26-2024, 09:34 PMReno Wrote: ...stay tuned, theres something cooking
Is it . . .fish? We've told you not to use the microwave for that.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

06-26-2024, 10:03 PMoknom Wrote: Is it . . .fish? We've told you not to use the microwave for that.

i will continue to microwave fish until the morale improves

06-26-2024, 08:01 PMluke Wrote: I am also very anti-rebrand. Especially turning a good franchise location and excellent logo and colors into another green / blue logo team. The logo is fine don't get me wrong. but there isnt a reason to move on from Regina. The only reason was because you just wanted to move because the GMs now didnt create it or affiliated with the original Regina team. Which to me is just not a good reason at all

I mean if a team doesn't feel like it's their identity anymore, then that's a better reason than anything to rebrand.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

Alright, after leaving the fish in the oven for a few hours, here's an update for all whom may be interested:

After consultation within our war room and with the help of @r0tzbua , we are going to revert back to the original colour scheme.

Many thanks to r0tz, on behalf of the entire Regina/Thunder Bay war room, for willingly stepping up and helping to shop these logos into the original purple/gold of this franchise.

In the end, the consensus within the war room is that a rebrand is still something we vehemently will push forward with. The matter still remains that our current war room does want to establish our own identity. However, the feedback from the community has made us realize that the purple/gold scheme has a level of uniqueness that should not be ignored.

Hence, moving forward, we will strike a compromise by maintaining the Thunder Bay Walleye identity that will take effect in Season 78, while retaining the original colours of the Regina Elk.

[Image: dWQ9laZ.png]

[Image: SbzYcPs.png]

[Image: NOjgJvJ.png]

[Image: d8YWKrK.png]

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

I’m proud to be the last captain the Regina Elk will ever have. Elk on!

Mary out.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
[Image: 8E70VfU.png]