Create Account

S77 PT #3: Humppaa Suomesta Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2:

Leo has learned a lot about American and Canadian culture from his teammates and time in Quebec. Very little of it being the actual language but he got some of that. The main thing he’s gotten from them is their love of basketball. Hes been playing a lot of pickup basketball ever since moving to Chicago and his height gives him a distinct advantage over most people he plays with. He’s not into any professional leagues, he’s much more into playing it than watching. Have to mention his new love for Dennys as well which came from his time in Quebec, he’s convinced it’s a staple for everyone no matter where they live and confused some Chicago teammates when he first asked when they were going to Dennys. He was also introduced to the “Chicago dog” recently, and while it’s not Leo’s favorite food, he has been enjoying one every once in awhile. He also has cases of Moxie shipped from Maine to his apartment in Chicago because of his pal Celeste who wouldn’t stop talking about how much they loved it, and eventually got Leo to try it and he enjoys it. Not as much as Baja blast though, that’s still Leo’s go to beverage

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

Written Option 1: Starting a fight without an instigator penalty is easy all I have to due is tap on his shoulder and ask him if he wants to go. If he doesn't I go around the ice calling him a coward and because I always wear a microphone I have it recorded that he doesn't want to go and will post it online. But fighting is not the best way to mess a guy up. It is simple to wait to ref has his back turned and spear a guy in the Joles. Or wait until a board battle while the sicks are flying give a guy a nasty slash or slam his head into a wall. Being a nice person off the ice is great. Being a nice person on the ice is a recipe for disaster and failure. You have to mean you have to have some grit and some sandpaper.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

PBE

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]

pbe pt

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

Well, let Patya be saying that first of all, Patya know what is like for barely speaking English so maybe this is not much problem for player like me. Maybe Patya learn for how communicate with this player in different way. Many fine suggestions have been provided for Patya to pick from, and Patya probably choose some sort of translator because this am help Patya much when he am coming over. Kristen am still working with English but Patya never really going for be perfect or not reference self. Anyway, Patya meant app for translator but am thinking human translator am be much funny so maybe this what Patya do for the gag. Am hire human translator and have him just verbal attack other team star player during game and be saying it from me. Patya so big and strong now that Patya am much good fighter. Patya also learn at early age in Russia for how to hand-to-hand combat as part of Putin Program, but we am not talking about this because is big government secret and Patya not liking what happening there. Anyway, translator am help Patya get into fight so Patya can create energy for team!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

affiliate PT

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Quote:Graphic Option 1: Create an image showing your player making opposing player mad without using any words, on or off the ice.
[Image: StCnO7I.png]

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

My player being from the United States is use to talking to different players from different countries, however the Patriots team has a very wide range of players from different countries. This is at first challenging because there is sometimes a language barrier that prevents basic communication. My player has really taken interest in learning his teammate's cultures and what some of the important parts of them are. This is a great team building exercise because you want your teammates to know that you care about them and you want the same feeling back. All of my player's teammates have had a positive impact on his perception of other countries and their culture, and how important different cultures are to make up the world. This is a great way to learn about cultures with out have to travel to a different country. A diverse team is a great experience and my player wouldn't change anything about his current team.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Written Option 1: So you got good advice from discord and decided to spent most of your TPE on aggression and fighting. Now your player wants to go and fight the star player on opposing team but you realize during the first period that they are tough as nails and wont be shaken by hard hits. On top of that they barely seem to understand English. Yet your player knows better than to take instigation penalty on top of fighting, so how do they make the star player on other team mad? Do they use sign language? Download a dualingo during the intermission? Hire a translator?

Bobby Tkachuky is extremely thick headed and determined person. If Bobby was determined to fight the star player that was tough as nails, to prove he's tough then anyone. Then he would start getting dirty in ways to not get noticed by the officiating staff on the ice. Since hitting not working Bobby would try to get in scrums with them after the whistle and look for opportunity to pin them against the board or get them in head locks. Bobby would also do thing like poke the player with his stick when the referees aren't looking and motion to drop the glove after getting in his head. If none of this would work then Bobby would start giving the player the finger since is universal sign language. I would hope that this would work but if it didn't Bobby would go as far to bring google translator out to make fun off the player and get under his skin.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Prompt 1 words 171

Trevor has always been an instigator and one that would never back down from a fight, but adding aggression and fighting stat bonuses would make thing so much worse, but definitely would shake things up and make the games way more entertaining, I mean who doesn’t like fights.  But when it comes down to trying to fight the star player of the other teams, will not be an easy task my any means, and when you mix in that they don’t speak English! Good luck Trevor! But he’s got an idea! He would hire a some fans around the rink and just behind the other teams bench to hold signs up during the game that would be trash talking him in this native language, but it would have to say, paid for by Trevor lahey at the bottom. After we lay him out on the ice a few times and point to the signs every time, it’s bound to frustrate him and that’s when we go for the fight! Problem solved.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Mary Hollywood has one of the most offensive-minded builds in the J at the moment. Yet, one thing does not add up. Mary continues to find herself among the top players in hits. This isn't a new development, either. She's done this since at least her second season in the league, I can't quite remember what she did in that first year but her also beating the brakes off of people would not surprise me. However, she's never once fought anybody. This is probably because she is afraid of getting booted from a game that she could otherwise spend scoring nukes. How would she change this? Well, the answer is simple. There ain't no rule against blowing fat vape clouds in the unsuspecting face of one's opponents. By doing this, Mary could find her loophole. Take a fat rip of the vape, blow that cloud in their face, and get 'em all pissed off. Thus, Mary could lure them into starting a fight that Mary would then win. Easy Peasy.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

Rasmus has taken a little bit from each of his teammates cultures. From the Finnish teammates, he’s taken their love of saunas and the great value to the human body and mind from them. From his Japanese teammates, he’s taken having late night noodles and Japanese bbq. From his swedish teammates, he’s taken nothing because he grew up there and already knows all that there is to know. From his Canadian teammates, he’s taken the sweet taste of some fresh and natural maple syrup and the need to say yknow and eh between every couple of words just to really make sure that the sentence feels a bit more full eh? From his American teammates he’s taken freedom. Nothing can hold him down and he’ll make sure that you know about it. From his Russian teammates, he’s taken shots and the understanding that his body simply isn’t built for a night out in Moscow - or even a really any amount of time in the vicinity.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

PBE Affiliate

Option 1

After Gagner suddenly got a way too high amount of TPE assigned to his fighting stat, he was determined to use his new abilities to make a name for himself. As he lined up for the faceoff against their next opponent he immediately began chirping them. After several attempts to get in their heads he realized he wasn't getting to them. As it turns out, none of them spoke English and Gagner's chirps were falling on deaf ears.

During the first intermission, Gagner looked online for a translator for hire. Once he found one, he hired them to come down to the rink. He told him to put on some skates and gave him a jersey. As the game restarted, he had the translator translate all his chirps, and before he knew it he was in a fight with several of them. Long story short, he got his butt kicked and was out for several weeks thereafter. He learned his lesson that putting points into fighting was a futile effort.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

As an englishman, Bernard Lodge is a foreigner playing for his squad in New Orleans. His favorite way to learn more about the cultures of his teammates is to experience their food. So far, his favorite thing to experience has been getting american breakfast foods at diners. There is something charming about the diners themselves, and the food brings them over the top more often than not. Well its no full english breakfast to Lodge, a nice plate of biscuits and gravy will always be welcome on his table. And then don't even get started on the food in the french quarter, he can't even think to choose a favorite item there. Between the beignets or bananas foster, the gumbos and the jambalayas. Lodge can't get enough. And then when it comes to something nice to grab, the goalies have made a habit of snagging a po-boy after practice to maintain the ideal physique for catching pucks.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]