Create Account

S78 mPT #3: Tune In Due: Sunday, September 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

Rich and Luke is a good one to listen into every once in awhile. The rest are meh. It's a good idea but I'm just nkt going tk spend my time there now.

Yeah I’ve definitely listened to a variety of SHL podcasts over the years. Pretty sure my first one was the Luke/King podcast back in the day, but that won’t be coming back for obvious reasons.

WC: 35

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Podcasts are great. I listen to Rich and Luke on occasion but generally like to be on the production end myself. It's more interesting that way personally.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I am not a huge podcast person so it would be pretty hard to get me to watch one for a simulation league if I am being honest.

Falcons Canada

Patya am long time ago listen to a few of these podcasts, but honestly am not remembering which ones. Patya favorite probably is hockey talk tonight because Patya am knowing guy who am run it. Patya like them for get to know what is happening around league because Patya am not able for pay much attention because am so much focus on the hockeys.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

@grok and I had a podcast for awhile. We targeted one hour episodes and ended up over 2-3 every time if I remember correctly. My issue is that I don't stop talking once I start so I probably won't be getting back into the podcast scene

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Way, way back, I used to listen to them occasionally but honestly, the one ones I could see myself listening too would be predictions for the season or recaps of the season with analysis.

34 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Podcasts have been a primary way for me to make ends meat in the shl. It's a solid system compared to the others and it has been especially rewarding seeing all of the new podcasts emerge.

I have yet to listen to a SHL podcast. I would definitely be interested in listening to one tho.
I could see some RP interviews happening. Maybe having someone come up on the air as their player? I dunno. Just brainstorming here!

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I have not listened to podcasts, though I am a host for the draft I don't make it a point to watch many of the streams, that's just because of how I spend my time, not how I feel in terms of their quality. More media is good media.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

UsaUsaMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

Honestly I just need someone to remind me and I'd give them a shot. I keep forgetting to check them out and don't know where they are located

I have not had a chance to listen to any of the SHL podcasts however, I know my GM Luke does a podcast and I have been meaning to give him a listen but haven’t gotten around to it yet. As long as the topic is interesting, I would be willing to give it a try.

I havent listened to any of the podcasts, but when I have some time I will be listening to Luke and Rich’s podcasts. There is so much hype about them I have to tune in one day.

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

It has been quite awhile since I have listened to an SHL podcast. I am not sure exactly what would make me listen to them but sometimes if a teammate shares it and asks for listens then I can try and help I just really dont know the league well.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

I have listened to exactly one SHL podcast, and that was recently, and I must say I only tuned in because I heard there was discussion that Mary was the rookie points leader at that point in the season. I'd listen more if there was an ASMR SHL podcast. Someone get on that.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
[Image: 8E70VfU.png]