Create Account

S79 PT #1: All Of The Lights Due: Sunday, October 20th @ 11:59 PM PST

Oh if the GM is angry at Matthias, the one thing I’m certain of is that he definitely, 100% did it. No question. To be fair, that stunt with stowing away on the ISS was definitely pretty insane, we’ve had men in black suits attending our games ever since. And they never pay for tickets, either :c 

Matthias probably would actually do the penance work, though he’d inevitably wind up roping in other people with him - maybe promise them bread or money or a joyride on the Zamboni (you see the problem, his solutions to problems just make further problems) and his fans are unhinged enough that they’d probably show up to actually help him out. Whether or not it would eventually get done or not, that’s another question, but they’d definitely at least try. And also *definitely* steal all of the old bulbs and sell them off as memorabilia. Like, 100%.

"That way - no, no, a little to the left!"

"Oh, shit, not like that wait no -!!"

crash!!!

"Oh god Cake is gonna hit me again" :'0

After passing a law requiring every light in stadiums to be changed to LED bulbs, the Canadian Prime Minister was pleased to hear that the Newfoundland Berzerkers would be the first team to install these bulbs in their stadium. In fact, the team invited the Prime Minister and the media to a special event where they would unveil the bulbs to the country.

Each player on the team brought a special dish made for the occasion.

Ima Noobie showed up with a tuna watermelon casserole.

The dish was not received well.

Three local reporters blasted the organization for the bad hosting skills. A key member of the SMJHL Home Office threatened to contract the team completely from the league. Even the person who puts together the team media guide threatened to quit.

And the Prime Minister stormed out of the arena and immediately donned an Ottawa Highlanders shirt.

And this is how we ended up with Ima Noobie personally and single handedly hanging the LED lights in the arena before Opening Night.

Quote:Hockey is back, so is the media covering it. Each player gets their time on the spotlight, but how does your player handle it? How big part they are for their team’s marketing campaigns and how does your player feel about that? How much they like addressing the media, trying to get out with as few words as possible or trying to make themselves as well known to land some hefty sponsorship deals?

McLovin is a marketing machine, so any time he can be in the spotlight, he both welcomes it and embraces the opportunity. McLovin handles the various media commitments, marketing campaigns, photoshoots, interviews and more with style, grace, gratitude and enthusiasm. He realizes that in order to be successful, he needs to do so on and off the ice. He's looking at the long term and big picture of what life outside the arena looks like. By making himself an indispensable part of the machine that is advertising today, he realizes he can be an influencer. So with those qualities in mind and that approach, McLovin is the teams main product, because while there may be better players, there arent better marketing machines. McLovin always loves the media and its questions, win, loss, tie. He's happy to be approached and welcomes it and the media knows, loves and embraces that. He's all about the sponsorship dollars, because they provide the lifestyle that our playboy is accustomed to.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

Written Option 1: Just before opening night a new law gets signed that requires every light on the stadium to be changed to led bulbs. And it just so happens that your player had angered the GM only few days ago so they do the only reasonable thing and make it your players job to change the bulbs, over the weekend. What did your player do to anger the GM? Was it intentional, accident, did they get framed or is it just a misunderstanding? How does your player perform the task? Or do they just outright refuse?

Tom has probably angered the General Manager, boom, by just being alive. And also by not earning enough cash the last couple of seasons. And it is probably totally fair as well. As the grumpy old man on Calgary Dragons Tom tends to rub the others the wrong way and create some unwanted situations which boom, possum queen and human resources also known as HR has to deal with. Luckily they can always count on Tom changing the light bulbs. Just supply all the bulbs, a description on how to do it and an explanation on how LED bulbs work and how good they are for the environment. And Tom will change them and all the other young padawan players will not be bothered by Tom for the entire weekend. The only problem for Tom is that he cannot show his new work boots to anyone since they are all somewhere else having fun during the weekend…

Boom 158 words

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

[Image: 6TacCXu.jpeg]

Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 01:00 PM by Aleris. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: Y00sjtz.png]

My GM hates driving roofless cars, so I bought him one

[Image: 35broks.gif]

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]

[Image: aRCIyeu.png]

Written Option 2

Historically, Oliver Cornwall has not been a big person for the spotlight. He’s usually kept to the safe variable answers when he has had to speak to the media, content to let the pressure slip off his back. However, since being named Captain of this installment of the Whalers, Oliver has been thrust into more media encounters as the face of the franchise.
He takes the responsibility in stride, not putting more of a spotlight on himself than is absolutely necessary. He is quick to highlight his teammates wherever credit is shared, but tries to take the blame where the team falters. It’s a rebuilding year for the Whalers, and Oliver recognizes that his job this year is to support the growth of the future pillars of the organization rather than to jack up his stock. Besides, he’s a top ten pick of one of the most storied organizations in SHL history, he doesn’t need any more recognition than the winning that has and will continue to happen

[Image: UufQtZ0.png]
sig credits to @Nokazoa
[Image: wkhxpJS.png]

Option 1:  Levon Dojkic was practicing his wrist shot with Cristobal Khabibulin and Dominic Enselmo, a workout that was suggested by Seany, when Dominic lasered one off the bar right over the shoulder of Khabibulin, not to be outdone, Levon promised to hit the same shot. But instead hit the goalie's mask, and the puck ricocheted up into the rafters, breaking a huge spotlight, before falling on Seany head; who had just walked onto the ice to see how things were going. Levon immediately blamed Dominic for making him shoot such a difficult shot, Dominic blamed Cristobal for deflecting it up, and Cristobal blamed Levon for taking the silly shot. As a result, all three were assigned to replace every single one of the bulbs, as well as paying for and installing the broken spotlight. They complied with much muttering and grumbling, not that they really cared, but that they had given Seany an opportunity to get the better of them.

161 words

If the boss says to change the lights I suppose I must go change the lights. Now am I the most capable person to do it? Definitely not. Is it likely a job that requires a team of people? Definitely so. But I guess if he says to do it then I will go do it. But my question is really around the urgency of this request. I get that LED is much better for a number of reasons, but if this edict is coming down would they not have had more notice for this? Seems like a piss poor planning on your part is constituting an emergency on my part and I do not like that. But if the boss that pays me my pittance says that I should do it then I suppose I will be up there changing bulbs for hours at a time. Do what you have to do.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Code:
Written Option 2: Hockey is back, so is the media covering it. Each player gets their time on the spotlight, but how does your player handle it? How big part they are for their team’s marketing campaigns and how does your player feel about that? How much they like addressing the media, trying to get out with as few words as possible or trying to make themselves as well known to land some hefty sponsorship deals?

Campbell welcomes the spotlight; in fact, he thrives in it. He is a goal scorer by nature, so he loves putting up the points and seems to do so better when he is under the immense pressure of leading a team. In Colorado currently he feels the enormous weight of the team on his shoulders as he strives to lead the SMJHL in goals on the way to leading the team to success. That is the ultimate goal in the end. More so than the individual success is to have the team win it all. His father was able to have that success in the SMJHL as a core defenseman on the Vancouver Whalers all those years ago, he has passed that need to win on to Campbell and it burns brightly inside of him. Giving him that fuel to not only seek out the spotlight, but to embrace it and bring the championship to Colorado and then to Seattle.

160 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

WRITTEN OPTION 2

As I have mentioned before, Aumy Junior II is a true professional. He isn't playing a big role for team's marketing campaigns, but he is definitely helping to get team's image up. He is always opened for interviews, works with marketing squad if that's needed. He is always a part of press conference. Always standing behind the team and looking to help them as much as he can. He is well known and sponsorship deals is a part of his career. It's a side income which helps him to succeed. Many brands wants to work with him just because he is professional. He loves to make content on social media to help new players improve. He is professional at everything what he is doing. For example, he always finishes his projects on a high note. It's very important for him that all sides are satisfied with the outcome. That's why he is not jumping in to every action, but at least trying to be a part of some.

168 words

Stars Stars Stars

As Justin Time gets older, the media stories surrounding his play have gone from excited speculation on award runs to the ever draining question of "how much left in the tank does this guy have?" At an age when most players are contemplating retirement, Time is coming off his 6th all-SHL appearance and 6th McBride nomination, playing behind a San Francisco team still loaded with talent, though facing their own age struggles. With 439 career wins under his belt though, a chance at history is in his sights if he can only keep his form going, but the all time wins record is too far away for the media to focus on just yet. That leaves the veteran goaltender in limbo, past his prime but not yet storied enough to coast his way to the victory lap. Sources close to the Time family say the media attention is nothing worth listening to, and that they're just focused on the upcoming year.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Dev PT Pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Written Option 2: As hockey season kicks off, the media frenzy surrounding the Toronto Nort Stars ramps up and is like no other in the SHL with Toronto being deemed as the hockey meca of the world, giving each athlete their moment in the spotlight. For Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava, he knows the the media hype is part of what you sign up for when playing for Toronto. Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava approaches media engagements and marketing campaigns with a careful mix of strategy and authenticity, knowing that their public image can significantly influence their career, both on and off the ice.

When it comes to their role in the team's marketing campaigns, Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava is an active participant. Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava understands that being visible and approachable helps to enhance the team's brand and attract fans. Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava takes pride in representing their team, recognizing that these efforts are essential not just for their personal image but for the success of the organization as a whole.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

My PT ban is complete as per WBF.

After several weeks of being muzzled from the media, McBride is excited to finish his career over the next couple of sims. The spotlight is no stranger to him so the focus remains on being a veteran presence for the rebuilding Aurora and silently go out while supporting his teammates through to the end. Mads is pretty open with the media now and willing to chat over just about anything; sponsorship deals and trying to land a bag are in the very back of his mind, if at all. A big of this final frontier will be focusing on the fans and local community, trying to get everyone rallied around the young team and excited for the future and their young stars in the pipeline. It's pretty obvious going into the season that the Aurora will be towards the bottom of the standings and having to field questions from reports about that will be frustrating at times, but having been on rebuilding teams before has prepared McBride for these inquiries.

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY