Create Account

S50 PT#2 - Phobias

As I am Flash Gordon, Savior of the universe, I fear no man, woman, child, creature, monster, evil things or anything else. If there was one thing that bothers me, it is people with gymnophobia. If I had to create my own phobia, it would be the anti gymnophobia. I like to go shirtless as much as possible and the people who gasp and point at me when I do it is sickening. All I do is save their asses and they return the favor by calling the police on me for being shirtless with short shorts on. Like come on, I just saved you. No love for the savior of the universe here. Most of the time, the Scarecrows keep me locked in the arena so I do not go out an embarrass them by making a scene of all the people with gymnophobia. Like, I am sorry you suffer with that disease but I am trying to save you here.

PBE welfare

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Well, thank god Kaspars Claude is a hockey player because he is extremely scared of heights. Flying does go with that phobia, but he has alwasy been afraid of heights. Roller coasters are a big no-no for him and most people make fun of him for that
But, one thing that is Claudes weakness is Wasps. He is like so scared of them to the point where he starts to run when he sees one in his vicinity. If he hears one or even lands on him, he starts to freak out and goes into the turtle positition. If you do not know what that is, he tucks his neck in and tries to cover every inch of skin with whatever clothes he is wearing. When Kaspars was a kid, he was playing at school and it so happened that a wasp had gotten stuck in his shirt. He didnt realize it and I guess the wasp started to freak out, so it stung Kaspars and then died. Since that moment, Kaspars has been afraid of them

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

PBE PT Affiliation

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

CC2 doesn't really fear anyone truth be told, but he is extremely paranoid about people and groups of folk. CONSPIRACIES. Carter II believes that people are out to get him for one reason or another, and have all banded together due to their extremely jealousy of the goat. Through out his entire career CC2 has been doubted and UNFAIRLY conspired against. Despite being the on of a former SHLer, CC2 fell in the SMJHL draft before being taken by Prince George. He then, after winning 2 way player of the year and being nominated for SMJHL MVP, was left off of team USA! Stopping CC2 from getting into an elite club where he could complete the WJC-IIHF-SHL trifecta of winning. The Armada coach also benched MVP Nominee CC2 in the post season and cut his minutes. That caused the Armada to be dropped out. Then CC2 after putting up a great rookie season RECEIVED NO VOTES FOR THE ALL ROOKIE TEAM OR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR DESPITE ONLY SCORING 5 LESS POIINTS THAN THE WINNER AND OVERLAPPING THEM IN HITS REPEATEDLY. HE WAS THEN TRADED OUT OF TAMPA AFTER THEY LOW BALLED HIM FOR LESS THAN MIN. AWARDS COMMITTEES REFUSE TO VOTE FOR HIM AND THEY HAVE CONSISTENTLY DISREGARDED HIS ELITE ADVANCED STATS.

#FREEJODAN

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Would you believe that 18 season veteran Terrance Nova is scared of Ronald McDonald? Apparently it’s true. As told by a fan who worked at the McDonalds, Nova had an encounter with the freaky mascot in Houston during a breakfast back in his sophomore season. The witness continued; “He got aggravated and spazzy when he saw the clown poddling about. To the point of asking us to make sure we kept the evil clown far, far away from him. And acting all wierd about it. He eventually left with his entourage without his meal.. it was pretty funny to see how a pro athlete that you have kids idolizing and looking up to as a great hockey player be scared of a clown entertaining kids." Apparently there is a reason for that which Nova would not disclose, when asked about the incident; "this ain't a hockey question, don't waste my time". Nova could just be too creeped out by clowns like everyone else but his response sounded a little too defensive.

Doubt is a dream killer

Ryan Shepard's biggest phobia is letting his team down. From a young age he has usually been the center of his team, and when his team ended up elimination he felt like most of the blame belonged to him. Leading up to the SMJHL he had usually been the best player on his team but been unable to lead any of them to a championship. Every playoff elimination he would take personal and devote most of his off season to training in hopes to not let his team down the following season. Most recently this came to fruition in the S49 SMJHL playoffs. He was not yet a major part of his team but managed to go -7 during the span of the post season. Since joining the SHL system he has committed goals against him to memory in hopes of preventing similar goals in the future. He fears letting down his SMJHL and SHL clubs and continues to work hard so this doesn't happen.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

Listen, if there is one thing that Noah Andros is deeply afraid of it would have to be his rival Jagger Foquette. Ever since they were both drafted Jagger Foquette has always given Noah slack for being less of an impact on the team than him. Andros was drafted number 1 overall in his junior draft, so Foquette has always been jealous of his skill. Even since their first season together Jagger Foquette has always scored more goals and more assists that Andros, which was his primary goal in the league. Andros has always wanted to be able to help run an offense from the defense and contribute. So even if Noah Andros' biggest fear is on the surface Jagger Foquette, deep deep down his actual fear is letting his general managers down for taking him first overall instead of someone who will actually perform like a first overall pick.
(151 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

When it comes to fears an phobias, I can think of three that I would consider myself being afflicted by. Ophidiophobia, Acrophobia, and Sciurophobia. Those would be a fear of snakes, heights, and squirrels for those unaware of the scientific terms. Snakes of any kind freak me out to the point where if I see on while walking, I will avoid that area for a long time. My fear of heights are at there worst when I am walking the main street of Niagara Falls Canada, I am unable to look up as I am walking from the falls up the steep street. Squirrels are the absolute bane of my being. Those little fuckers can NOT be trusted at all ever. They are always running from tree to tree looking to gather nuts for the eventual war against humans. They have even trained some to fucking fly for future aerial assaults in the future conflict. You have all been warned, we must strike them before they make their move!

[Image: a96c5f-1570949839.jpeg]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Jason Visser is afraid of being naked infront of other people, they don't consider themselves a never nude anymore. Not since getting a colonoscopy for their 38th birthday, but they definitely won't ever be nude ever under any circumstance, for any reason. No matter what, who you are with, or what you are doing Jason Visser will always have his backup underwear on below his exterior layers. We're talking 3 deep minimum while relaxing, and 4-5 when going out in public places. There's never a good reason to be naked I don't think, and when Visser finishes games they just go away smelling like ass, and come back smelling like ass. Mainly because of incontinence in their bowel movements, but there's just no use in showering if you're going to wear the same pairs of underwear until they melt into your skin. They say the smartest people have the most debilitating diseases inside their brains, so yeah I think that is the case with Jason Visser being afraid of nudity.
[150+]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Alex phobia is not really known to the general public but it is because something happened to him back home in Germany when he was just going for a quick walk around the lake with his family one the rare occasions that his big brother Eduard was there to relax from the hectic SHL schedule also called offseason. There was a small pack of geese running around next to the shore of the lake and Alex's mother suggested that he should go closer to them so she would be able to make of a picture of this lovable scenery with a tiny Alex Selich. So Alex picked up his courage and went straight ahead towards the small pack of geese and as he was closer to them one started to vehemently flap it's wings which should have been the first sign.. the second sign was a loud and clear HONQUE by the same goose nevertheless a young Alex Selich pushed forward towards that goose to assert dominance which resulted the goose lunging forward and putting it's beak into the stomach of little Alex.. this is the reason Alex Selich has a phobia of geese.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I have said for long time that nothing in this world scares Jakob Hamr. When I was home in Czech Republic I used to wrestle bears, no man on earth could scare me now. People are afraid of the dark, bugs, public speaking, Jakob fears none of this. There is, however, one thing that strikes fear into very core of my heart, the duck. Anatidaephobia is no laughing matter. I went duck hunting once with my father as young boy. Shot the bastard out of the sky. Our dog went to fetch in, and as I was picking duck up, I looked into its eyes. As I looked around the lake I saw more and more ducks staring at me, horrified at what I had done to their comrade. Ever since, no matter how far I have gotten from that like, I can feel beady eyes from ducks all over the world trained on me, watching me.

ur mama

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims