Create Account

S51 WFT #1 - Giving Thanks

[Image: gsdRu6M.jpg]

With (American) Thanksgiving having just passed, now is a good time for all to reflect on what we are thankful for in the SHL world Smile Write 25+ words on what/who you are thankful for in the SHL and spread some positivity.
All members who meet the criteria (min. 25 words, on topic) will receive 1 capped TPE. 8-10 users will be selected as Participation+ members for going above and beyond in this task; those users will be awarded an additional 1 uncapped TPE.
Any posts with malicious intent will not be graded.

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.
Deadline: Sunday, December 1st at 10 PM ET.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

This Thanksgiving, I was thankful for Hotdog and the rest of the Wolfpack crew. In these dark times where Simon T has abandoned us, they were the light in the darkness.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

11-29-2019, 04:41 PMgoldenglutes Wrote: This Thanksgiving, I was thankful for Hotdog and the rest of the Wolfpack crew. In these dark times where Simon T has abandoned us, they were the light in the darkness.
lol suck-up

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Joseph Weston is thankful for his teammates and fellow members of the Carolina Kraken. From Fitted to Ricky Bobby to Rykov to Gold to Lane to McMahon to Wachter to Hans to Fiddler to Zbigniew to Siniskaya to Patel to Velveteen to MacTavish to Blaszcyzyk to Hroch to Ruschkoff to Jaakola to Farell to Sarantez, and of course Sloth, Fuzz, and Trella, and even those who have moved onto new things like Ravyn, Hunt, and Bruins, each and every one of them is a reason Weston gets out of bed and onto the ice every morning, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Love you all <3

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 04:59 PM by StadiumGambler.)

Nick Brain is thankful for his teammates, his family, and the accountants of the SHL Commissioner (for not moving forward with a fraud indictment after Nick got access to the commish credit card).

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

I am thankful for my teammates who know that I am waiting at the point with my stick raised waiting for a one timer and pass to me swiftly and accurately. I am also thankful that as a Canadian, I had already dealt with Thanksgiving and didn't need to visit with any extra family.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

i am thankful for all of the people in czechia, without them i would have never become half of the player i am today. thank you guys!

I would like to do this in broad groups then single a few people out, first and foremost Im thankful for my draft class, these guys kept it interesting in the time before we were drafted, and are some of the most supportive people on the site. Im thankful for everyone associated with the Vancouver Whalers, I count not have asked for a better junior team, and even now they are doing a kick ass job supporting rookies. Im thankful for all the guys in Hamilton, yea some of them are idiots, but theyre MY idiots and I love them just the same. I have to go to work soon (something im not thankful for) So im going to tag the people that make me come back to this godforsaken place and make it better. @SDCore @dmills3 @"luketd" @sköldpaddor @hotdog @nour @DrunkenTeddy @aaronwilson @Nokazoa @adamantium @Gwdjohnson

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

When I think of the SHL I find myself thankful for many aspects this site offers, but it's the people I have met here who really shine in my mind. The user base that exists here is one I really enjoy, and everywhere I go I find unique individuals who are kind and helpful, so just to name a few I am thankful for:

@hhh81 - Thank you for taking a chance on me and helping me become the goalie I am today. You do so much to create a fun and positive environment and I always remember my time with the Raptors fondly.

@NONAME - Thank you for being the best kind of teammate and you really set the example for what a perfect user should be like. You da man.

@Wasty - The man, the myth, the legend. An absolute stud of a GM and a person. I love being on your team and am very happy to have met a friend as good as you.

@JT3 - Fun, funny, and fucking cool guy. You're a strategist and you do so much to create a fantastic locker room. Future GM no doubt about it.

@Carpy48 - The best producer a podcast can have and a great friend to discuss life with, I'm so happy we ended up getting to know one another and I really appreciate the effort you put it to give me content and help me with this site. You're a great ambassador for the SHL.

@Slappydoodle - Although we don't chat as much on discord as I would like I love your positive attitude and upbeat podcasts, you're a lot of fun to listen to and a great member of this site. Thank you for going out of your way to show me the support you have, and I just want you to know how much I appreciate it.

@MantoRune - My introduction to PBE and such a helpful person overall. If I had to choose one person to be my mentor for anything SIM related it would be you. Thank you for all that you do.

@Tomen - I feel like Tomen should be on everyone's, "Thank you," list for all that Tomen does for the SHL. Helpful and forever patient you set the example for what a site like this needs in leadership and direction. Thank you for all the help you gave me while being a part of the Raptors.

@39alaska39 - Great teammate, positive support champion, and all around good person to deal with. So happy to be able to share multiple locker rooms with ya, and I hope that's always the case with each new player I create.

There are so many more that I could add to this list, and that's because the SHL is filled with wonderful people. Thank you to the community of the SHL who have always made me feel welcomed and never hesitated to help when in need. Big thank you as well to the leadership team, including @hotdog , who put in so much work so that we can have a place to come and play.

Much love to you all!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

I'm thankful for all the great people i've become friends with on the site, including everyone on the Chiefs, the Platoon, Whalers, not kraken, Montreal Militia, team USA and the list goes on. I'm also thankful for beer as it's great.

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 05:18 PM by BDonini.)

Here is a list of all the people Lallo Selman is thankful for in the SHL, time to spread some love and hopefully put a long enough list up to get some bonus TPE 

First and foremost I'm thankful for @SDCore who aside from being one of the biggest contributors to the site, has become my best friend on the SHL since coming back to the site, Corey's an amazing person who puts everyone before himself and he deserves the most love on this day of thanks

I need to thank @Dangles13 and @SpartanGibbles for putting together an amazing Outlaws team who made it so fun to be in the LR and who got me to stay on the site when I came back. They also got me a Four Star Cup and gave me an opportunity to get back into management which I'm really grateful for.

Thanks to @WannabeFinn and @Tomen for drafting me in S47 when I seemed unattractive to other teams, for helping my player grow as a prospect and for staying friends even after I left Buffalo.

Need to thank @karey who did everything possible to welcome me to Buffalo when I was drafted and tried to make sure I felt welcome with the group.

Then there's a thanks for @tedlamotors who finally joined the site after my persistence in annoying him until he joined, he was only supposed to get me a +1 recruitment TPE and become a depth man for the Outlaws but he got addicted to this place like the rest of us suckers and ended up getting me +8 recruitment TPE in the end.

Thanks to @Velevra who traded for me and let me be on a team with my old SHL friends and for being a great teammate with both my players.

Thanks to @Wasty who was the first and only GM to win me a Challenge Cup and who made like 5 different sigs for Lallo.

Thanks to @Segi for bringing me to Switzerland, for being such an amazing part of the Outlaws management and for being a great friend who makes the Swiss and Outlaws LR fun.

Thanks to the rest of my Outlaws management @shutdown, @thiefofcheese and @bbjygm, the work you guys do for Anaheim makes my job so much easier and Gibbles and I couldn't do this without your help. You guys are great people to have in management but even better people to have in the LR.

Then there's @dylanjj37, thanks for being my favourite clown on this website. You make the Swiss LR a much better place and I'm so upset we missed out on you in Anaheim in the S49 draft.

I need to thank @UrsinZ, in my first draft as Outlaws co-GM I had to make a judgement call on the spot between you and another player and you ended up making that decision look good.

Thanks to @nykonax who will be upset if I leave him out.

A big thanks to the current SMJHL GM group, there's too many of you to tag but y'all are more than just rival GMs, you're all friends. This GM group is so close and I love that.

Thanks to my S46-S49 Outlaws teammates, you people are the reason I stuck around and Lallo Selman isn't a bust and you're also the reason I won a Four Star Cup.

Thanks to @sköldpaddor, we don't talk as much anymore but that 1mil you gave me in S47 hasn't been forgotten.

Thanks to my S50 rookies @notoriousTRON, @Geekusoid and @grantrjt you guys are probably the best Outlaws draft class since S46, you're all active with your players and in the LR and will be a big part of shaping the future of this team.

Also thank you to @hotdog for giving me a job...a man has to eat (and buy equipment), thank you for that bonus TPE in last season's PT that I didn't do and thank you (hopefully) for the bonus TPE for this WFT (please).

Finally, thanks to anyone else I might've missed, I'm sure there's someone here I forgot so thank you and I didn't forget you on purpose, I'm just tired of writing.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

For this American Thanksgiving I am thankful for all of my teammates and my mentors that have given me advice and guidance to be the best possible SHL player that I can be on and off the ice! 

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Thanks to @BDonini for not leaving me out of his thankful post.

Thanks to @hhh81 and @39alaska39 for being great GMs and making me want to stick around in the league

Thanks to @Velevra and @O4L for drafting me to chicago and running a great organization

And thanks to @Kylrad for carrying me to gold

Also thanks to everyone on Chicago for being such great teammates

:pepelove:

I am thankful that there is indeed a Season 51 and the SHL has not died because of the delay to the season and all. I have been here since Season 4 and would hate to see the league die.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I'm personally thankful for all of the friendship that I've made over the last few years of my life in the SHL. I'm thankful for EVERY SINGLE NEW ORLEANS SPECTER, as you're all amazing people. I'm thankful that i was able to go to @BadWolf and @TheDangaZone 's wedding. I'm thankful to have met @Evok and gone on a "wine run" with her. I'm thankful for @ztevans for being the best friend on this site i haven't met yet. I'm thankful for newer friends like @SDCore . I'm thankful to have shared Chicken Wings with @Bonk and i look forward to eventually meeting @Slappydoodle and @Steelhead77 when i do eventually make the trip East.

This site has given me too many friends to mention, honestly. I love it.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page