dudes rock

@Beaver u a real one fam

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

04-14-2020, 11:30 PMCarlz Wrote: dudes rock
u right

e

Too many people to name specifically, but shoutout to everyone in my Reddit class for always being an absolute joy to talk to during game days, during draft season, and in general. Draft day with everyone boosting each other up was an amazing experience. Also to all of my Whalers teammates and future Blizzard teammates for making the locker room an entertaining and engaging place to be every single day.
Also @dmills3/@SecondSucks22 and @Keygan/@"TommySalami" for believing in me enough to use first-round picks on me, and also to Mills for giving me my big break into the management side by appointing me co.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2020, 11:31 PM by boom.)

crap I double posted

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

@efiug honestly the best member on this website. in fact he just released this cool new relaxation tip be sure to check it out. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105394

Everyone is free to come hang out in my hot tub when the pandemic is done!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

04-14-2020, 11:30 PMCarlz Wrote: dudes rock
Old renes GroupMe filled to the brim with coochie for sure

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

04-14-2020, 11:30 PMTommySalami Wrote: Everyone is free to come hang out in my hot tub when the pandemic is done!

why wait if we really wanted to spread “love” we’d start rn

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

04-14-2020, 11:16 PMsve7en Wrote: @ACapitalChicago you were the perfect person for me to come across back in January, and it makes me happy when people consider me to be following the same path as you

Sve7en, seeing you become such a fantastic Captain and rallying point for the Kraken has been one of the biggest joys in my SHL career, and hearing you say this brings me no small amount of happiness. I'm truly blessed to see you become such an amazing player in your own fantastic right.

@slothfacekilla I have you to thank for the player I am today, your knowledge and willingness to help us rookies when I first joined has given me a role model to look up to. Your devotion to helping people help shape the way I conduct myself on the forums, and I can only begin to express how thankful I am for that.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

@Esso2264 thanks for playin leeg with me fam

iron for life

@nykonax @Faelax @hockeyiscool @Kylrad @RedCapeDiver @ruihu

thanks for tryna carry me and blesso to the promised land of bronze 4

e

04-14-2020, 11:31 PMRindiee Wrote:
04-14-2020, 11:30 PMTommySalami Wrote: Everyone is free to come hang out in my hot tub when the pandemic is done!

why wait if we really wanted to spread “love” we’d start rn

Bunch of strapping young men in the hot tub, I'm sure we'd be fine.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Everyone in Anchorage and Hamilton, way too many fuckin people to name. I talk to these guys so much and some of them have become my best friends who I feel comfortable talking about anything with. It's really made the SHL more than just a site for me

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]