Create Account

S56 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

Sorry for the late reply, I work in EdTech and September is pretty rough.

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
Honestly, I can't give a number. I've only just joined the league and have concentrated on my SMJHL career for the most part, so I just don't know much about the Dragons. Do I want to be part of a successful team? Of course I do, who wouldn't? I've also heard I might fit in with the old people...

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?
My main plan for my player is for him to be a stay at home defenseman, the type you want on the ice when the team is up 1 goal with a minute left. However, I am also willing to be flexible and mold my player towards what the team needs as well. I've kept him pretty balanced so far.

3. What are you looking for in an SHL team and what do you enjoy in a locker room?
I want an active locker room, with people who like to have fun and are good teammates.

4. What have you enjoyed most so far about the SHL? 
It's a great community for the most part. Lot's of enthusatic helpful people who are also fun to hang out with.

5. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I really cannot think of anything. You might see my posts drop a bit in late August and throughout September because I work in Edtech, but I would still be on Discord and updating my player.

6. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
Old enough that I have a kid who is 20. Young enough that there has never been a man on the moon in my lifetime.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!
Here is Lane Larue reporting for the Whalers:
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=109126

8. Currently the Dragons have a deep roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about being a star for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons?
No issues, it's part of the process, and the Whalers are a great team to be a part of.

9. What is your favorite NHL team?
Bruins fan, born and raised.

10. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

I am interested in being more than just a player. I don't have SHL GM aspirations, but I would love to help scout, coach, whatever.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S56 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by Kraagenskul - 09-11-2020, 11:55 AM