Create Account

Rotticus Scott fails to get below 1% SH% Presser
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2020, 07:44 PM by Rotti.)

Rotticus has failed to reach the sub 1% SH% milestone, as I've scored my 2nd goal of the season on shot 93. Taking questions on how bad I've been this season, or anything at all really.

Quote:Sh% probably related to your low chess skill
This is true. On top of being quite bad in the J this season, I am also quite bad at chess. Ben "Waters" Waters actually checkmated me only a few minutes ago, rubbing salt in the wound as I blundered a knight and rook in the same game. Although I am bad at chess, its true, I am getting a lot better. I've been messing with the London system opening in the past few weeks, and have it down pretty decently. Waters' just knew how to counter me, and although I played at 92.6% accuracy, I ended up losing. A tough result. If anyone wants to play me in a game of chess, just drop me a message on discord at Rotti#0001 and you can boost your confidence while I tunnel vision on checkmating you, blundering all of my major pieces! 

Quote:Why do you suck at sucking?

Another great question! This season appears to have been one of the only sim threads where Kelowna ends up being a top team, and I end up being a human pylon on the ice. I was quite excited to get the season going coming off of my 45 point performance last year, but alas, it appears the changes I've made to my build going from 350 to 425 has actively made me a worse player. Why do I suck at sucking? I think its the fact that my build is just good enough to get me on the ice, but my perfectly balanced TPE allotment has made it so I'm equally bad at everything on the ice. The funny part of this whole situation is that I actually boosted my shot accuracy before the season from 11-->12, so I can only assume that has made it so my shots are just less accurate at finding the boards, and more accurate at finding the goalie's glove/blocker!

Quote:Who's the better hockey player, you in the EASHL or you in the SMJHL?
Another tough question. I play on the defensive side of the ice for the Tokyo Glizzy Heights, usually paired up with @dmills3. I notoriously have gone both 15 games without a point, and 30 games without a goal with my defenseman! I'd say my defensive prowess (taking a slashing penalty with 1 second left in the game while up one goal and allowing the opposing team to equalize on a penalty shot) is equal to my current defensive prowess on Kelowna (more giveaways than takeaways and only 33 hits). In terms of offense, I'm going to have to go with my EASHL player, as he usually can sneak a point in every other game, while my SMJHL player currently is a .37 PPG scorer! Thank you for the great question, Jack Kanoff!

Quote:Why did you not fight me?
I was fearing this question. In today's game against the Colorado Raptors, Juni Panda hit me after the whistle, actually punched me in the face with his glove on. I was quite confused, because Juni Panda is one of my oldest best friends, and I wasn't expecting this from him. Him and I actually played club baseball together as kids with the Stony Brook Seawolves! I ended up turtling like a little baby when he dropped the gloves, and Teddy Park stuck in for me to take the fight. I have no excuse for my actions, other than the fact that I was scared of his giant muscles and panda face. We ended up losing 7-3 to the Raptors, rubbing salt in the wound even more, and Juni ended up getting the last laugh with his record setting 19 penalty minutes in a single game, nearly quintupling my current season count of 4 penalty minutes.

Quote: If you wanted help not scoring goals why didn't you ask me
Wow, its an honor to get a question from one of Tampa Bay's finest! I was completely unaware at the fact that you have yet to score a goal this season, with that fact being overshadowed by Tampa Bay's quickly improving rebuild. I wish you good luck in getting your first goal, or if you're like me, I wish you luck in racking up assists while you keep that sub 1% SH%. If you have any recommendations on how to get my passing up to your standard, let me know and I can give you a call! Sorry about the -42 record, thats a tough pill to swallow with how much TPE you have, but I have a feeling in a season or two here you and the fish will be getting ready for the playoffs around this time.

Quote:Why do you love me?

Hello, my good pal Nokazoa! I love you because you are one of the best fed-heads Canada has had in the past 3 seasons, and have already lead us to a gold medal with our other good pal Simon LeBlanc! I can't wait to make my debut for the Canada IIHF team, whenever that may be, maybe in 5 or 6 seasons! I also can't wait to take another stab at the WJC GM job if the HO will let me, go Canada Simonhmms!!

Quote:Do you piss in the shower?
I do piss in the shower, as a matter of fact. I have a classic shower/bath combo kinda thing going on in my bathroom, so I might as well get two birds stoned at once, right? I actually have a personal kind of apartment thing at my house while I'm living at home and still in college, but sadly my bathroom in my apartment doesn't have a viable peeing in the shower situation. All in all, when I can pee in the shower, I make sure to do so! Great question!

Quote:Who is your favorite teammate in Kelowna
A tough question. We are a very loving crew in Kelowna, with great teammate morale and friendships all over the place. I came up with some great players in Simon Tashak, Daniel Laforest, and Justin Keahi. We were a pretty tight knit group on the bottom lines in S53, and we all made some lifelong friendships that year. Last season I was surprisingly called up to the 1st line, playing with superstars Rocco Berni and Jaska Seppala. They took me under their wings and taught me a lot about the game! I also have a great relationship with both Teddy Park and Ethan Duncan, as we have discussed our scoring challenges at length this season. Its hard to pick just one teammate, and I'm sure I missed one in this little writeup. I love all my teammates in Kelowna as much as they love me. 

Quote:Who are you most looking forward to playing with in Chicago
Well, when I get called up to Chicago in 2-10 seasons, I'm looking forward to playing with my current GM and good buddy Naosu, Ryan Shepherd. He's kept me engaged in the league since I was drafted, and we're good friends in Kelowna already. I'm also looking forward to playing with the rest of the team, and can't wait to get up to the windy city! 

Quote:Dogs or Cats
One of the tougher questions I've gotten so far. I currently only have a dog named Stella. She's the best dog ever, although she can be an idiot sometimes. I love her very much, and wouldn't trade her for the world. Growing up I only had cats, but always wanted a dog and considered myself a dog person even without having a dog. Now, I don't really know. I'm going to have to go with Dogs, but looking back at some of the Cats I've had, I consider myself a Cat person deep down. 

Quote:Do you like tacos?
Love tacos. We have a surprisingly good taco/hispanic food culture in my part of Maine, and have a bunch of really good taco places. My favorite taco protein is probably carne asada, can't get enough of that stuff in all honesty. Chimichangas are probably my favorite mexican/hispanic food, can't beat a deep fried burrito, its the supreme food. 

Quote:Fuck, marry, kill : Gab, Kal, Noka

This is a tough question simply for deciding between marrying Kal and Noka. I'm going to kill Gabe, simply because I see no other way to go about this. I'd probably marry Noka, as I find southern accents very entertaining to listen to. That leaves me and Kal. gachiBass. 

Quote:What is your favorite branding in the SHL?

Wow, really good question. I think one of the SHL's strongest characteristics is the solid branding between every team. Can't really think of a single bad branding scheme. For my favorite, I'm going to have to go with a tie between the Toronto North Stars and Manhattan Rage. Toronto calls back to the Maple Leafs color scheme, and a similar logo to boot. I think they do enough to separate themselves from that branding, but I also love the Leafs branding (even as a Bruins fan). Manhattan's branding is cool just because I love the idea of having it be the Manhattan Rage, instead of the New York Rage or something else. It gives a cool name to the team, and calls back to New York City's general attitude. 

Quote:What team in the SHL would you relocate?

For relocating a current team, I'd say probably the Winnipeg Jets. One of my favorite things to talk about with people new to the league, or not in the league, is the fact that technically the SHL Jets are older than the NHL Jets. While thats a cool fun fact, I think it can be a bit confusing for new players to join and see all the different fictional teams, then see the Winnipeg Jets as a team. I'd put them in the Midwest, maybe Indiana or Dakota. 

Quote:Do you like the Maine Timber's branding (knowing that you're from the area)? If not, what would you change it to?

I have a funny relationship with the Timber! I like to meme about them stealing my hometown, haha, ha. In all honesty, they do have a really solid branding. Maine is absolutely packed with forest, and we have a rich history of lumbering and mill production. Its not my favorite branding, as the Maine Blue Moose are by far the best branding possible for the state of Maine, but it is solid. 

Quote:What is your favorite player in the NHL?

Gotta be Pastrnak. I probably would've said Bergeron or Chara from the B's a few years back, but Pasta has really bursted onto the scene in the past few years as an elite talent. Love that he plays as a complete offensive player, going for the silky pass and the snipes at the same rate. In terms of players outside of Boston, by far my favorite is Phil Kessel. I really used to hate that the Bruins traded him away, but still love him all the same. Guys just purely funny to look at, and is still an elite player while looking dumpy. Someone to aspire to in terms of mediocre looking dudes. 

Quote:Do you think the Bruins have a chance at the cup?

I'm answering this as the Bruins are down 2-0 in the 2nd, but I honestly can't see this team possibly winning the cup. Too much going on with Pasta out, and Tuukka ditching. I think if we played out the season as it was going when everything shut down, we're winning, but too much time has passed, and I think they're dead in the water. I hope I'm wrong, and I usually am about the Bruins, but they've looked very not good lately. 

Quote:Opinions on Jeffie43?

One of my best friends. Love the guy to death, no matter how many 57 TPE IA's he tampers. He's gotten me involved in my two favorite sim leagues in SHL and ISFL, and thats enough to be a good guy in my eyes. Weird nips tho. 

Quote:If you had to only eat one thing for the rest or your life, what would it be?

Lobster. Normally I'd say Pizza but if I ate nothing but Pizza I'd be dead very fast. I think a lot of people would say lobster just because its expensive, but its a genuinely great food. Lobster is by far the best food when you weigh taste and overall caloric value. Living in Maine I've basically eaten lobster a few times a month for all my 21 years, which sounds nuts to people, but when the stuff literally costs as much as hamburg you can't really turn it down. Toss it in some butter, that stuff is mint. Eat it in a lobster roll, that is also mint. Very versatile food. 

Quote:I know that you're also in NSFL, what aspect that you like would you bring from there in SHL? What about the opposite(what would you want from the SHL in NSFL)

Well, I can't really think of anything to bring to the SHL from NSFL. Thats not a knock on the NSFL, just they don't have a lot of game-changing things. In terms of bringing from the SHL to the NSFL, I'd say the banking system over here for sure. Banking in NSFL can be very wishy-washy, as you never really know how much money you have. I'd also say live drafts should be instituted in NSFL, as draft day on the site over here is way more fun because no one knows whats going to happen. 

Quote:What should we expect from Rotticus Scott next season? A performance similar to this one or something else?

I really hope I don't have a performance like this year next season. I'd take 30 assists 10 goals next season, I'd say thats a good estimate. Going to have an almost brand new first line in Kelowna once Jaska and Rocco move on, so hopefully some fresh blood will get me going again in terms of scoring. Hopefully my defensive stats also pick up, as I'm not doing as well as I expected on either side of the puck this season. 

Quote:Who is your favorite GM between Naosu and Katth?

Tough question, they both have their qualities that I really appreciate. Katth is the front office mastermind, making all the moves that keep us competitive and ensuring we're stacked for the future. Naosu is more of the day-to-day GM, doing lines a lot of the time and making sure all the players are happy. I'd say thats a good representation of how I'd decide my favorite. They're both great at their roles, and keep the Knights moving like a well oiled machine. 

Quote:If you had to go live in another country, where would you want to live? (don't take into account cost of life over, just where you would like to live)

I'd live in Montreal specifically, or in Paris. I'm not a francofile or anything, just those are my two favorite places I've visited. Not a big fan of places like California and Florida where its summer all year round, and both Quebec and France have great weather patterns.

Quote:When are we gonna duo in OW?
As soon as I get my top of the line streamer set up with $3000 pc. 

Quote:What is your favorite xQc clip?
Most people will answer the famous six consoles clip, or maybe a desk slam, but my favorite is a rare one. xQc was doing his normal react streaming at the beginning of his stream, and a donation came in talking about how xQc made the donator feel good even though his grandfather died. xQc reacted with "HELL YEAH DUDE, Pog!!!", not thinking about the fact that the donator said that his grandfather died. An all-time clip for sure. 

Quote:What other streamers do you like besides pvc?
I'm a big competitive call of duty fan, and that was my first love before overwatch season 1-Brig being released. I'd say my 2nd favorite streamer is Scump from the Chicago Huntsmen and formerly of OpTic gaming. He's one of the best CoD players of all time, and very fun to watch play any game. 

Quote:Do you recommend the use of shungite?
Of course, put them in little pyramids around la casa. Keeps all the 5g and radiation out of my house. Shungite. 

Quote:What is your favorite sport? What is your favorite athlete from said sport?
Funnily enough, my favorite sport is actually baseball. I'm currently only missing PBE in terms of the big 3 sim leagues too, weird. My favorite player of all time is Barry Bonds, guy was an absolute freak and deserves to be in the hall of fame. Favorite current player is probably Chris Sale, as Mookie Betts was traded from my Red Sox in the offseason. 

Quote:What's you favorite emote? Why?
Tough question. I am quite the emote user, so I'd say my favorite all around emote has to be Gasp. The blue face gasping, its very versatile. Some other favorites are of course the gachi series, which can be used in a lot of scenarios. PepeLaugh and KEKW are also very versatile. 

Quote:What type of car does Rotticus Scott have? Is he more of a sports car kind of guy, or does he not care at all and drive a Corolla?
I drive a 2020 Accord. I'm definitely more comfortability over sports car. I drove a 2009 Impala for 5 years, and getting a 2020 car is like driving a space ship in comparison. For example, when I grow up I'd for sure choose the Tesla over a lamborghini/ferrari, price not mattering. 

Quote:Do you think Kelowna has a chance at the cup realistically?
Yes. I think with our forwards we should be able to beat any team, no matter who they are. If we can get all three top lines going, there's no way we don't take home the cup. With the way the season has been going, though, its going to be a hard sell for anyone to bet on us going into the playoffs. 

Quote:What is your opinion on Videotron?
Videotron is by far my favorite autobot. I love transformers, and Videotron is one of the best!

Quote:Which one of the Rotticus Scott has the most chance to get to HoF? NSFL Rotti or SHL Rotti?
My favorite question yet! For sure my better chance is the SHL, and heres why. So to begin, NSFL Rotti currently has 4 interceptions and in the ballpark of 40 passes defensed over the course of 2+ seasons. These are in all honesty, garbage numbers. NSFL doesn't really understand how stats work for corner backs, so I don't have the hope of forming an elite defensive backfield, just have to rely on stats. Maybe if I win a fwe more ultimuses over my career its possible. In terms of SHL, I feel like I have a bright future ahead of me. I'm a max earner, and assuming I keep earning until I hit my peak, I should be able to put up some monster numbers. Time will tell, as maybe I'll put together some great seasons on the back end of my career in the NSFL. 

Quote:Why is Portland, Oregon the first one you think of when someone talks about Portland? Why are you lying to everyone if you say that Oregon isn't the first state that you think of?
Stupid question. Which city was founded first? Portland. Which city has the best beer? Portland. Best food? Portland. Best...Hippies? or something? Portland, Oregon. Easy answer, Portland Maine is the superior Portland. Also, Portland is a true land of Ports, we import and export a bunch of stuff. What does the other Portland have for ports? Checkmate. 

Quote:Is this why CAN didn't win WJC gold?
Patty my good buddy, I think you may be onto something here. My player actually didn't do too hot during the WJC tournament, although we coached the team to a first seed birth into the medal round. I think us being counter-stratted may have thrown me off my mojo, you may be onto something. I'm hoping if I get to run it back next season that I'll do better, and maybe you and I can win a gold for real this time. 

Code:
3600 words ready for grading

[Image: rotti.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2020, 06:09 PM by Waters.)

Sh% probably related to your low chess skill

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Why do you suck at sucking?

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Who's the better hockey player, you in the EASHL or you in the SMJHL?

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Why did you not fight me?

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

If you wanted help not scoring goals why didnt you ask me

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Why do you love me?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2020, 07:34 PM by Briedaqueduc.)

Do you piss in the shower?

Favorite teammate in Kelowna?

Who are you looking forward to play with the most in Chicago?

Dogs or cats?

Do you like tacos?

Fuck, marry, kill : Gab, Kal, Noka

What is your favorite branding in the SHL?

What team in the SHL would you relocate?

Do you like the Maine Timber's branding (knowing that you're from the area)? If not, what would you change it to?

What is your favorite player in the NHL?

Do you think the Bruins have a chance at the cup?

Opinions on Jeffie43?

If you had to only eat one thing for the rest or your life, what would it be?

I know that you're also in NSFL, what aspect that you like would you bring from there in SHL? What about the opposite(what would you want from the SHL in NSFL)

What should we expect from Rotticus Scott next season? A performance similar to this one or something else?

Who is your favorite GM between Naosu and Katth?

If you had to go live in another country, where would you want to live? (don't take into account cost of life over, just where you would like to live)

When are we gonna duo in OW?

What is your favorite xQc clip?

What other streamers do you like besides pvc?

Do you recommend the use of shungite?

What is your favorite sport? What is your favorite athlete from said sport?

What's you favorite emote? Why?

What type of car does Rotticus Scott have? Is he more of a sports car kind of guy, or does he not care at all and drive a Corolla?

What will you do to fix your SH% situation?

Do you think Kelowna has a chance at the cup realistically?

What is your opinion on Videotron?

Which one of the Rotticus Scott has the most chance to get to HoF? NSFL Rotti or SHL Rotti?

Fax or printers?

What is your favorite number? Expalin

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Uhmmmm, I think he  Yeahthat  pretty much got it covered.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Why is Portland, Oregon the first one you think of when someone talks about Portland? Why are you lying to everyone if you say that Oregon isn't the first state that you think of?

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Is this why CAN didn't win WJC gold?

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]