Create Account

A poor mans diary FHN

[Image: FHN.png]

Today on unsolved mysterys we dive into what has made fitted such a lackluster shl performer, we as well take a detailed look at what caused him to be the way he is but first a message from tom fiddler.

-Thomas fiddler- I live by the poke check I die by the poke check, if it wernt for the poke I'd be up in smoke. My career has been defined by many things like only scoring one goal, and roping many out of my net. This season I vow change for every goal I THOMAS FIDDLER score I will donate 55 furbies to local nursing homes in my fight to end furbie homelessness. I THOMAS FIDDLER approve this message.

Ok so that's 120 words down back to fitted

FITTED- always great to hear from the goalless wonder himself and creator of FHN, we kid here THOMAs is a great teammate and friend of the show. I mean newspaper this here is a newspaper sorry for the mix up folks back to michael fitted and his struggles at becoming an elite top line player. For fitted his struggles started long ago when he was born with 2 left hands and no sense of smell. It all worked out however when I posted 35 goals as a young lad playing right wing with a fire hydrant and a old llama someone donated to our club. It was through these early developmental days that fitted increased in skill but still had 0 idea how to play d. It's also why hes so stupid playing with a fire hydrant and a llama he didnt have much to talk about he actually for the first 5 years of school just slit water out of his mouth as communication. Punctuation was never going to be something he excelled at either seeing as his tutor was the llama he was also playing with. Seeing these humble beginnings many of fitteds hater need to miss him with the bullshit and understand he is king of shl as he learned how to deke and finish from a fucking fire hydrant. Finlands crazy man that fire hydrant was the 8th rated prospect in our country and we still competed! Finland coming out hot gotta get jax attilo that iihf championship. After that its tampa time and when we win ik getting my fucking llama here to tampa on a 10 day contract. Only the strong survive so I know my boy cheeks [the llama ] is still living it up with the bros back in Finland. Zoltan Toledo pay me cuz daddy needs his bread big dollars no copy pasta here all original fitted words from the man himself legend bruh leace out salamanders .

[Image: 116706533_586967822182969_5759979108387240773_n.jpg]

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Laughing

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

What the fuck is with that lady in the comic? Are her pants around her knees or does she have an ass on the front

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Bump

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

08-27-2020, 07:09 PMSlashACM Wrote: What the fuck is with that lady in the comic? Are her pants around her knees or does she have an ass on the front

Cesarean scar?

Renegades  raiders  Finland

08-28-2020, 06:58 PMLeoben Wrote:
08-27-2020, 07:09 PMSlashACM Wrote: What the fuck is with that lady in the comic? Are her pants around her knees or does she have an ass on the front

Cesarean scar?

Sure I'll take a slice.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

It's a Nike tattoo

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2020, 01:51 PM by ACapitalChicago.)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I love it so much

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]