Create Account

Williams Hangs Them Up

After a long and successful career, Williams decides to hang his skates up. Williams ends his career with a Four Star Cup, two Challenge Cups, and multiple Golds in both IIHF and WJC.

Thanks to all the S43 guys for being awesome and keeping this league fun. There are still plenty left and I’m sure Luke will hit S69. :eyes:

Thanks to all my teammates, players, and GMs I have had over the years. It has truly been a hell of a ride.

I could go on thanking people but I’m not going anywhere and will be recreating shortly.

Scarecrows Usa Specters

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk, there are cookies and coffee by the exit doors.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

about fuckin time scrub

jk

The best parts of my career were on the ice with you <3

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

damn, 2 in one day :(

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

USA! _/_/_/

fucking hell of a career nic. glad i could carry old man williams' ass to a cup Wink

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

_/_/_/

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I remember scouting this kid way back for STL, ok well maybe not exactly him but I member you becoming a crow. My how the time flies.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2020, 08:33 PM by MCP_.)

11-11-2020, 08:17 PMluketd Wrote: damn, 2 in one day :(

S43 old

Get your canes

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

_/ _/ _/

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

RIP Crow-Bro

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

_/_/_/

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

_/ _/ _/

RETIRED

Won't be the same with out you, it was an honor to have been your line mate again.

Just some scrub <3

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]