Create Account

Bernik Vrzala Hangs em up

Bernik Vrzala is announcing his retirement from the SHL after many great international seasons and his cup run with Dragons.

The First thing I want to do is thank the Whalers for giving me a shot and welcoming me to their team with open arms. All the players I met there had a long term impact on me and really helped mold me into the player I was to become.

Then obviously, I need to thank the Dragons. My seasons with the Dragons have been some of the best part of my career as a player. That cup run with the guys is one of the greatest memories that I can have and one that I think created some bonds that will last a life time. I love all of the Dragons i've come to know and wish them and the org all the best going forward

Lastly I want to thank the Czechs. What more can I say besides I love you and you are all the best. Czechia the Bestia.

Dragons Whalers Czechia

[Image: Off.gif]

_/ _/ _/

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Gonna miss you, man. Thanks for everything, hope to still see you around!

_/ _/ _/ _/

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Great career for Bernik Vrzala!  Played some awesome hockey for the Dragons and was key in our S50 cup run! A true defensive defenseman who was always hard to play against, he even scored some clutch goals! A locker room legend and ultimate team player always doing anything that was asked of him. Can't thank you enough for everything buddy, so glad we drafted you and got to become friends. Vrzala will always be part of the Dragons family!

Dragonite
Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

_/ _/ _/

Great job on the career Smile

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Love ya buddy, I'll miss ya on the ice _/_/_/

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Congrats on a great career @Off !! Dragons

Will you be recreating?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

_/ _/ _/

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 05:15 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Sad day for me virtually. Bernik Vzrala is 1 of my favourite players and favourite members of this place. Off was a perfect team mate... he put forth a strong player, he is Great in the clubhouse, he did what ever was asked and he always contributed to the health and well being of the Calgary Dragons. He’s a fan favourite of this organization and Bernik/Offranger will always have a warm chicken cutlet Parm waiting for him in Calgary!... we owe him a great thank you for his impact and contributions to the team!

https://twitter.com/CalgaryDragons1/stat...9542366210

Dragons  Heart  Dragons

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Awesome career, great job and thank you! Dragons

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

My man, congrats on the career. Such an honor to get to know you and I look forward to your recreate.

01-26-2021, 03:54 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Congrats on a great career @Off !! Dragons

Will you be recreating?

Thank you buddy <3!

I will be eventually, but for now im gonna take a step back and come back when I know I can make a player that will make some noise again.

[Image: Off.gif]

noooo ):

My favorite pairing partner in czechia. Childhood friend for Vent. Amazing career for a Vrzala from Czechia to Vancouver to Calgary. Glad to have played with you and very happy to have watched you get a cup! Best of luck in retirement.

Vrzala will be missed

The hockey gods show no mercy

amen

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Great teammate and great person. Vrzala was a player without ego. He just wanted the team to win and did his best to contribute to that goal. Let someone else be the “hero”. He would fight and claw and do whatever was necessary to help his squad win games.

Dragonite

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Going to be missed big time, one of the big reasons to my good numbers. Thanks for always being there.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]