Create Account

S60 SHL Expansion Announcement

04-12-2021, 05:50 PMwumaduce Wrote:
04-12-2021, 04:54 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: no you cant have a team named the nipples

Yes he absolutely can

Let's go Texas City Teets

04-12-2021, 06:58 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: I would like to see a team from the city of Glartiborion on Sardang.  They could be called the Globulars.

What exactly is a Globular? And is are their visas and borders lenient enough to allow transit for teams?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Go Sand Lions!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

04-12-2021, 06:05 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
04-12-2021, 02:53 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: PUT A TEAM IN GRAND RAPIDS YOU COWARDS
I had a concept for it at one point.... if I wasn't already a GM, I'd be trying to bring a team to GR.

[Image: 16x9]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

04-12-2021, 02:57 PMhhh81 Wrote: It's Cleveland time @Faelax
Cleveland time let's goooo

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

04-12-2021, 07:03 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
04-12-2021, 06:58 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: I would like to see a team from the city of Glartiborion on Sardang.  They could be called the Globulars.

What exactly is a Globular? And is are their visas and borders lenient enough to allow transit for teams?

I'm not sure I see the connection between globulars and the long storied history of Glartiborion. It's a stretch at best

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Applied

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

@Fitted2106

Glartiborion hasn't won a blernsball championship in decades and you want to add a hockey team?

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

04-12-2021, 02:59 PMJNH Wrote: Applied.  Vive L'Impact!
Pagans you coward.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Ooh pick me pick me! I have a great idea for a team in Seattle, because screw the Argonauts. Nobody knows what the hell an argonaut even is. Is it a lizard man from Skyrim in space? No one knows for sure.

04-12-2021, 09:35 PMLime Wrote:
Glartiborion hasn't won a blernsball championship in decades and you want to add a hockey team?

Well my fellow Sardangians won't arrive on earth for a few more decades yet, so the team would be filled with humans for now.  When my people arrived I am sure we could work out a 'modest proposal'

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

bring the SHL to Kansas City plz thx

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

#PromoteColorado

[Image: 3laFIkp.png]
[Image: X6QJdlt.gif]
Finland  Raptors  pride

04-12-2021, 07:45 PMFaelax Wrote:
04-12-2021, 02:57 PMhhh81 Wrote: It's Cleveland time @Faelax
Cleveland time let's goooo
fffffffffffuck ohio

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]